Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old October 22nd, 2014, 20:22   #51
brattyfootgirls
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
225 Total

New today on http://www.versusfetish.com

6'3 Amazon Vanessa shows off her strength and height using Little 5'0 ft Obie to Lift and carry! She tries out multiplelifts including shoulder ride, cradle, firemans carry, reverse bear hug and more!

Who Said Thanks:
dreadnought82 (March 4th, 2017), piazzabovio (February 13th, 2015), ppfd (November 2nd, 2014), miranda1 (October 30th, 2014), aedgar (October 23rd, 2014), john_smith_1965 (October 23rd, 2014)
Old November 1st, 2014, 16:34   #52
brattyfootgirls
Producer

7 For This Post
225 Total

new today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Ashley and Mandy are disappointed that their gym was closed today. They desperately wanted to get a workout in. Ashley comes up with a compromise. She asks Mandy is she can lift and carry her to get a good workout in instead! Mandy is more than happy to help out her friend!

Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2017), zebra (November 19th, 2014), EZ (November 4th, 2014), Mike (November 2nd, 2014), a106787 (November 2nd, 2014), Snowstormbanana (November 1st, 2014), dendrin (November 1st, 2014)
Old November 5th, 2014, 18:00   #53
brattyfootgirls
Producer

6 For This Post
225 Total

New update on http://www.versusfetish.com

Jasmine Mendez needs no introduction! The 5'10 and 177lb Latina Goddess Amazon is challenged by Jason Ninja (5'8, 146lbs) to show off her strength! She laughs at his challenge and impresses with a variety of power lifts including fireman carry, cradle, over the shoulder, piggy back, leg press superman and an insane backbreaker!

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (February 13th, 2015), loveat1site (November 19th, 2014), john_smith_1965 (November 8th, 2014), xi (November 6th, 2014), ppfd (November 5th, 2014), Mike (November 5th, 2014)
Old November 5th, 2014, 19:18   #54
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Great clip Jason
Old November 5th, 2014, 20:13   #55
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

OK, now you do a clip like that with JC Simpson lifting him, and it will be legendary. Lots of cradle carries, backbreakers, bearhugs, over one shoulder, and incorporate some wrestling and flexing...BAM!
Who Said Thanks:
miranda1 (December 12th, 2014)
Old November 7th, 2014, 15:20   #56
brattyfootgirls
Producer

5 For This Post
225 Total

Schoolgirls Maria and brand new brat Ayla decide to battle it ut for queen of the Gym class with a super fun Lift and Carry competition! They goof off and laugh as they have a ton of fun trying to out do each other! Lifts include fireman, cradle, piggy back, over the shoulder, bear hug. Both girls are 5'8 and around 135lbs.

Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2017), zebra (November 19th, 2014), Mike (November 12th, 2014), Snowstormbanana (November 10th, 2014), a106787 (November 9th, 2014)
Old November 12th, 2014, 15:53   #57
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Jason, I don't understand if you accept request or not
Any chance to see these girls lift a man (not the 5'0 foot male if is possibile, but taller) in a clip? Ayla Ayse, Ashlynn taylor, Terra Mizu, Sasha Foxx, Sablique and Paris Dbl?
A clip wih Paris Dbl or Maria Marley would be very cool, with some biceps flexing too.
Btw your quality video is awesome.

Last edited by Mike; November 12th, 2014 at 16:14.
Old November 17th, 2014, 23:17   #58
brattyfootgirls
Producer

5 For This Post
225 Total

Amazon JC Simpson standing at 5'10 and 166lbs uses Little Obie (5'0 and 125lbs) as her human weight as she practices her various lift and carry techniques. They run through the gamut of various lifts including fireman, cradle, piggy back, rack, over the shoulder, one arm, side mount and more! Even on an "off day"for JC as she was tired from shooting all week, she still shows off superior strength! A must see for L&C fans!

Who Said Thanks:
kumar3210 (September 29th, 2015), piazzabovio (February 13th, 2015), loveat1site (November 19th, 2014), aedgar (November 18th, 2014), saschas (November 18th, 2014)
Old November 18th, 2014, 12:55   #59
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Just bought the JC Simpson lift and carry video above, after being very vocal in the past about her doing more f/m lift videos. I liked the variety of lifts and the ease with which she did them. I also like that there's no filler, but wall to wall lifts. Now, unfortunately, the 2 things that have made JC very appealing to me in past videos, were missing from this. First, she has gained considerable weight and no longer possesses that lean, sexy muscle which she had at 140 lbs (she's about 165 lbs now). Second, she doesn't dominate/use sexy dialogue while lifting the guy. To see how good she can be, check out her Primal Production videos from their various clips stores. I personally would like a few wrestling moves/storyline added to the videos.

2 general suggestions for Versus' store and Catherine Foxx, Ginary, and other adult producers that dabble in lift/carry: 1) Put the same time and effort into creating lift videos with characters and a storyline that you do with your other genres. Don't just shoot a quick lift video at the end of a day of wrestling or other fetish shoots. Again, look at JC lifts and wrestles Lance Hart and Bo from Primal Productions for how amazing it can be. 2) you have girls like JC lifting 120 lb tiny men...great for some fans, but for others, we'd like to see heavier guys (say even between 150-180 for optimal balance between weight and ability to lift for a good long while). Also, ensure the lifts are held longer....minimum 30 seconds but ideally 1 minute or more each. These rapid fire lifts just don't cut it if the girl is capable of more.

The big difference between adult models and regular girls is that adult producers can take advantage of the ability to shoot more sensual videos with "acting" as the models are used to that. So lets see this happen more often!

Thanks for your effort with JC. I hope more f/m is coming with girls like Sasha Foxx, Jolene Valkyrie, Dre Hazel, Sophia Fiore, Randy Moore, Ariel X, etc.
Old November 19th, 2014, 17:02   #60
brattyfootgirls
Producer

1 For This Post
225 Total

WWE4life thanks for the feedback, we always appreciate good constructive feedback from customers. Just a few things it's important to know about our shoots. Unlike Cat/Ginary we do not view L&C as a "Filler" clip. We generally shoot L&C second or third at our shoots while the girls are fresh and strong. They are some of our most popular clips so we treat them that way. As for storylines, only reason we haven't really done much in terms of that is we haven't really had anyone ask for it till now. When we've shot customs in the past for L&C they are mostly just the girl lifting in various ways with no real storyline attached. However we'd be more than happy to try some and see how they do, any ideas?

As for JC, yes she has gotten out of shape and needs to get back on top of it. Unfortunately for me at this shoot, she had worked with another studio the day before that had really worn her out and she strained her legs working for them so she wasn't at 100% for my shoot which was a pity as I really wanted her to do a press or choke lift. We did try off camera but she couldn't do it. It's a shame really.

Anyways we will try to do more with some of the girls you mentoned, although just remember not every girl is strong enough to lift a guy, especially for longer periods. Last thing I want to do is injure anyone and I always have to be mindful of that with L&C. I have had a few girls pull muscles already. I will always ask though if they feel up to it!
Who Said Thanks:
themasterkavar (November 19th, 2014)