Old February 2nd, 2012, 12:13   #51
Mark G
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Of course it was a beautiful experience. I always know that many averange girls are stronger than me, maybe because I'm a little bit under 5'8 and 150 lbs with small bone structure (like I said, her hand was bigger than mine and also her wrist ) but I'm still in shock right now because she was only 115 lbs and very skinny and she doesnt do any sport. But ok... she a "tall" girl (5'7)
She beat me in like 10 second!! and also she want to challeng my left arm (my weaker arm) in the beginnig I said "no" with her and also ther other two girls laughing about it. But at the end i said yes... well my weak arm is really weak i discover... she beat me in like 5 sec or less.
She ask me to try to beat her with my right arm, like the first challenge, but i refuse. I said to her: you beat me because i was in the wrong place with my elbow... nice excuse obviously no one of the girls believe in this excuse, but i dont care.
The bottom line is, the girl was thin and light and she beat me with easy with any struggle, I'm not a superhuman (off course ) but also I'm not that weaker...
So, in my opinion: the girl was very strong with big bone structure
maybe is possibile that if this girl can beat me, many other girls can beat me... I think there is a good chance that many woman taller like me or more taller than me are stronger than my self. I like this fact, but I did not believe that for a girl is so easily to destroy me.
It's incredible that a 5 ft 7 ins woman with big bone structure is only 115 lbs !!!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 22:57   #52
johnp
STANDARD

3 For This Post
16 Total

I have dated two girls who I know were definitely stronger than me.

The first girl was a competitive swimmer who also did weight training. She was a little shorter than me but was probably as heavy due to her solid build. She could lift heavier weights than me, and would always beat me at arm wrestling or play wrestling. This both excited and embarrassed me, but she said it was no big deal and it was perfectly natural for a sporty girl to be stronger than her boyfriend. I learned to live with the embarrassment and love her strength in private. However one day we were with one of her swimming colleagues and they got around to talking about female strength. My girlfriend then started blabbing about how much stronger than me she was and lifted up in a bear hug. My worst nightmare is to be lifted by a girl in public and I felt totally humiliated. We had a big row afterwards and split up.

The second girl was shorter than me and quite slimly built. One day in the kitchen, I was struggling to open a jar with a very tight lid. I went to get another jar out of the cupboard, but when I turned back I saw her open the jar that I couldn't. When I asked her how she did it, her face went beetroot. It appeared that she was more embarrassed than me.This preyed on my mind and I really wanted to find out how strong she was. I found out she had gone to body pump classes (exercises with weights). I kept asking her to an arm wrestling match but she always refused. But after a time she eventually agreed. We locked arms and I pushed as hard as I could, but her arm didn't move. After a while, I sensed that she was only playing for a stalemate and wasn't trying to win. So we agreed a draw. When I asked her why she didn't try to win her face went beetroot again. She told me she was really embarrassed about being stronger than me, because she thought it would put me off her. I tried to explain it didn't matter (and would have loved to tell her it turned me on), but she wouldn't listen, I would have also loved her to lift me, but was too worried about her reaction
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 17th, 2022), raul2626 (July 14th, 2022), miketom1979 (March 25th, 2012)
Old February 5th, 2012, 17:48   #53
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
621 Total

I've always looked really good and I've known this ever since I was a teenager (i.e. I've used it to my advantage many times). Knowing this I never felt the need to build my muscles up and get a shapely body, because I knew I could get most chicks I wanted.

This of course led to me dating or encountering many women who were stronger than me down the years as I was only normally built (in my late teens I wasnt even that, but i was more to the skinny side).

BUT, I've never been affected by this because I acquired a black belt in Jeet-Kun-Do when I was young which always made me feel like "Yes, she is stronger than me but if it were a fight I would win"....also most people I dated knew of my black-belt so they likely knew this too). So I was never feeling humiliated.

Later on in life I finally got into building my body up and gained weight as well as strength. Doesnt mean there arent any women stronger than me. I only go to the gym occasionally (not a gym rat) so women who are very fit might very well be stronger than me.
I wonder sometimes though how I would have felt about women being stronger than me if I didnt have my black belt. Would it bother me a lot? Would it embarrass me? I think it would
Old February 13th, 2012, 16:47   #54
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total
Red face Embarrassed 2 Discover That A Girl Was Stronger Than Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp View Post
How about stories not involving L&C, but about guys who are surprised or embarrassed to find out that their wife, girlfriend or a girl they meet is stronger than them.

This happened to me when I had a girlfriend who was in a University rowing team. One day I was giving her and three of her team mates a lift to a regatta. The car started bumping and I realised I had a flat tyre. I stopped the car and got the jack and spare tyre out to change the wheel. But when I tried to loosen the wheel nuts, I couldn't turn any of them, no matter how hard I tried.

I told the girls they must have been put on too tight by a mechanic using a compressed air tool and couldn't be removed by hand. I said I would have to call the AA to come to change the tyre. The girls were worried about missing the regatta. One of them said she had changed tyres on her Mum's car and asked if she could try. I tried to explain that the problem was not about knowing how to change the tyre, but the fact that the nuts were too tight to be removed by hand. She still asked to have a go and my girl friend said we had nothing to lose by letting her try.

The girl Julie was about 4" shorter than my 5ft 7ins but very stockily built. As I muttered angrily that it was a waste of time, she got the wrench and strained as she tried to loosen the first nut. My anger turned to sheer humiliation and embarrassment as the nut eventually turned. I stood in silence with a beetroot red face as she loosened the other 3 nuts. I didn't dare look at my girl friend or the other girls as I was sure they would be laughing at me.

I stood in stunned silence as she carried on and changed the wheels over. My final humiliation was when she smiled at me and said that she hadn't tightened the nuts fully, just in case I had to change the wheel myself in the
future.

None of the girls ever mentioned the incident again, but I still felt embarrassed every time I met Julie.
In my case there were 3 scenarios:

1. One time, in Youth Camp, a girl beat me while we were armwrestling.
2. In middle school, during gym class (around lots of teachers and students may I add), a girl all of a sudden picked me up by my waist, and then put me back down. She then commented on how fat I was getting.
3. I had trouble opening a classroom door, but a girl came by and opened the door for me with ease.
Old February 17th, 2012, 19:00   #55
RCDGREYSTONE80
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

You guys who are 150 pounds really consider yourselves small? I really don't care anymore, but when I was younger I would have killed to be that heavy. When I entered college I didn't even weigh 100 pounds -no not anorexic have 5 1/2 inch wrists which is one thing I still hate lol, and don't put on hardly any muscle even when I work out. I would say the majority of women are probably stronger than me, of course the really skinny ones generally aren't, but most women with a little meat to them are.

My junior year of college through weightlifting/creatine and lots of chocolate I had managed to get up to around 115-120 or so (I'm 5'7) and my roommate had his sister over. She was maybe 2 inches shorter and claimed to weigh 160 (looked slightly heavier although not by much). Don't ask me how, I think I asked her about working out or something and we got to wrestling, let's just say she beat me up pretty good. She didn't even use her weight advantage all that much, without straddling she pinned me on this old couch we had, and I struggled and after a minute or two she told me to give up and I did.

I didn't take things as far as I would have liked, as my roommate had told us all to steer clear, but I got to feel her up a bit, and she was curvy but very solid-like soft thighs to the initial touch but if you felt a little deeper you could feel some good solid muscle.

Anyway, like I said at my size tons of women are probably stronger, but I can't think of that many contests of strength I've had with women as they probably didn't want to embarass me. I've been picked up a ton, although not many times of particular note most just picked me up, commented on how light I was and quickly put me down, plus I didn't get comfortable with the whole thing till midway through college unfortunately.
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:11   #56
Storm
STANDARD

2 For This Post
27 Total
Default Hello lovelies

What a collection of stories!!
Let me give you a perspective from a strong womans point of view?
Ok - so on horse back from 4 years old and then start weight training at 13. Of course the gym is full of guys, im the only girl (generally thats the way it is!) and as far as im concerned I AM WEAK!
In fact I carried on thinking I was weak because I was comparing myself against the boxers and weight lifters in the gym who mostly all competed - until I started competing at 16.
Let me tell you gentleman - as has been previously pointed out - size doesnt necessarily mean anything. When I was at Uni - I was the first door woman in the Northern IReland and I quickly leaned that the wee ones quite often could fight like hell and to never underestimate anyone as thats when you got hurt!
I love doing lift and carry - always did from the moment my first session client persuaded me to do it and there is nothing like the feeling of knowing that the girl you are carrying on your shoulders is amazed and the honour you feel that they want YOU to do it!
So.................even though a girl may be stronger than you it doesnt mean you cant overpower with skill as was pointed out before.
Anyway,, this ended up a bit of a rambling message so I will go away now!
Who Said Thanks:
helomelo (March 11th, 2012), winniethebeer (March 7th, 2012)
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:54   #57
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Ok - so on horse back from 4 years old and then start weight training at 13. Of course the gym is full of guys, im the only girl (generally thats the way it is!) and as far as im concerned I AM WEAK!
In fact I carried on thinking I was weak because I was comparing myself against the boxers and weight lifters in the gym who mostly all competed - until I started competing at 16.
Let me tell you gentleman - as has been previously pointed out - size doesnt necessarily mean anything. When I was at Uni - I was the first door woman in the Northern IReland and I quickly leaned that the wee ones quite often could fight like hell and to never underestimate anyone as thats when you got hurt!
I love doing lift and carry - always did from the moment my first session client persuaded me to do it and there is nothing like the feeling of knowing that the girl you are carrying on your shoulders is amazed and the honour you feel that they want YOU to do it!
So.................even though a girl may be stronger than you it doesnt mean you cant overpower with skill as was pointed out before.
Hi, Storm, welcome back
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:09   #58
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
You look magnificent,Storm. I am now fantasising about you lifting and carrying my 133 lbs frame. !!

A lot of what you say is true.
Old March 16th, 2012, 20:14   #59
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
621 Total

Quote:
[...] there is nothing like the feeling of knowing that the girl you are carrying on your shoulders is amazed and the honour you feel that they want YOU to do it!
i gather you're only into female/female lifting then?
Old March 16th, 2012, 20:45   #60
gethewil
STANDARD

0 For This Post
7 Total

I would be excited if a young girl would be stronger then me, a male of 60.