Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old September 9th, 2019, 14:50   #381
batze1234
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3 Total

Hallo rfcblue,

ich komme auch aus Deutschland und wollte dich mal fragen wo du die Frauen findest dich tragen.Kannst mir auch gerne eine Mail schicken.
Old September 10th, 2019, 20:14   #382
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by batze1234 View Post
Hallo rfcblue,

ich komme auch aus Deutschland und wollte dich mal fragen wo du die Frauen findest dich tragen.Kannst mir auch gerne eine Mail schicken.
I am sorry, as all other producers I do not like to talk about how I get models for l&c either. It?s not easy, but if you are creative and spend a lot of time, you may be succesful. Good luck!
Old September 28th, 2019, 11:26   #383
rflcblue
Producer

4 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l . Have fun with 2 beautiful and strong ladies in this outdoor session!

https://clips4sale.com/87785
Who Said Thanks:
Junkies19 (December 12th, 2019), 5supermb (September 29th, 2019), justtakemenow (September 28th, 2019), Hamfire5 (September 28th, 2019)
Old December 5th, 2019, 22:15   #384
rflcblue
Producer

10 For This Post
874 Total

New video at Shecarries l l l . Enjoy Jasmin D. struggling for a good lift & carry action.

https://clips4sale.com/87785
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (December 25th, 2019), grim_evil (December 25th, 2019), namledn (December 14th, 2019), qwer123 (December 8th, 2019), cmcwmod (December 7th, 2019), eva40138 (December 7th, 2019), piggybackrides (December 7th, 2019), Dovahkiin (December 6th, 2019), Hamfire5 (December 6th, 2019), aedgar (December 6th, 2019)
Old December 11th, 2019, 14:13   #385
markkk78
STANDARD

0 For This Post
293 Total

Thanks for your videos!
Which model was the skinnierst girl, which has carry you? (kg/Gr??e?)
When comes videos with this girl?
Bye
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:04   #386
rflcblue
Producer

4 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by markkk78 View Post
Thanks for your videos!
Which model was the skinnierst girl, which has carry you? (kg/Gr??e?)
When comes videos with this girl?
Bye
Hey Markkk,

I think, the lightest girls I have ever done sessions with have been near to Juliettas weight (42kg). I remember a session in summer in Berlin with a girl around this weight. I will check, if I can edit it. Anyway the girl in my next video is once again skinny and also quite beautiful. Please be patient and best regards.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (December 17th, 2019), val1999 (December 15th, 2019), cmcwmod (December 15th, 2019), markkk78 (December 14th, 2019)
Old December 18th, 2019, 17:41   #387
markkk78
STANDARD

1 For This Post
293 Total
Default Challenges

Do you actually still produce videos or do you only use your archives?
I would like to see Challenge Videos, in which your models carry you non-stop until her legs give up, How long wars your longest nonstop piggyback ride?
Bye
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (December 25th, 2019)
Old December 21st, 2019, 14:17   #388
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by markkk78 View Post
Do you actually still produce videos or do you only use your archives?
I would like to see Challenge Videos, in which your models carry you non-stop until her legs give up, How long wars your longest nonstop piggyback ride?
Bye
Yes, I still do shootings, have done several sessions this year, but hardly L&C, more other festishes (legs and feet, also struggling and armpits).

As for your fantasy (girl piggyback until collapsing). Can you really imagine how to realize such a scenario? ...
A masterplan: You have found a (little) girl probably able to carry you and she likes to earn some money. OK, you offer a bet and offer her a very low amount (30,-?). Not interesting for her, but when she can carry you for more than 12 minutes, you give her a big amount, 500,-?. Wow, she actually hardly can do this, but she wants to try. She struggles a lot, her legs begin to tremble, more and more, but her head says, "I can do it, I can do it, keep on baby" (...I think, that?s it?). Consider, when she can do it you have to give her the money. But most probably she fails. Then your plan succeeds and her body collapses earlier. But what about the girl ...?. ...she is completely exhausted, very disappointed, frustrated, even angry on herself (... and on you!...). She tried so hard and only gets this little money. OK, you say, maybe you succeed next time. The girl says, sorry there is no next session, I will never do it again, bye.

And that?s the point. I really like to challenge a girl. But I care and I anyway want to have a happy ending!!! Sorry, but I do not have the fantasy of a happy ending in this case. But consider, surely you would have the most enjoyment when you yourself would be the liftee. Maybe you trie it yourself. I would be curious to get knowledge of your experience in this case.
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (December 25th, 2019), markkk78 (December 21st, 2019)
Old December 21st, 2019, 14:28   #389
rflcblue
Producer

7 For This Post
874 Total

And concerning the struggling fetish, which I also like, a different perspective of this theme.

Here are some new pics of Kim; and she said ... I actually like this much more then the carry sessions (unfortunately ...)
... and I take it as it is, haha.

Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (December 30th, 2019), ilovestronggirls (December 25th, 2019), Dovahkiin (December 22nd, 2019), indy120_1 (December 22nd, 2019), markkk78 (December 21st, 2019), piggybackrides (December 21st, 2019), Hamfire5 (December 21st, 2019)
Old December 22nd, 2019, 15:30   #390
preacher860
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
472 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
And that?s the point. I really like to challenge a girl. But I care and I anyway want to have a happy ending!!! Maybe you trie it yourself. I would be curious to get knowledge of your experience in this case.
I too, like some kind of happy ending, I want the girl to be proud of what she accomplished, and feel that it was worth it financially.
I sometimes use a variant of the scenario you described above when I feel a girl has good enough endurance to keep me on her back for a long time, that is a by-the-minute paiment scheme. I keep it simple, like 10$ for each extra minute where she can walk without my feet touching the ground. The first minutes are easy, the amount goes up quickly, so she gets encouraged. As it becomes harder, she will usually push more and more because after all, what's an extra minute? And one more? But eventually, she will reach the point where she's struggling enough to declare it's not worth it anymore, that's when I whisper to her ears that it will now be 20$ per extra minute. And I usually get a few more minutes out of her hehe!

The amounts stated above are just an example, it really depends on who the girl is, what's her situation and how strong she is. I want it to be worth it for her but also not get bankrupt in the process, so it's a scheme I offer only to a girl I already rode a few times, knowing approximately how long she'll last... But even then, some girls really surprised me! One in particular, she could only carry me for 3-4 minutes but with that incentive, she did a full 15 mins and the last five where incredibly struggly. Veeeery very exciting!
Who Said Thanks:
markkk78 (December 22nd, 2019)