Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 9th, 2022, 19:14   #1
mostazarock
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
130 Total
Default cum by accident

have you ever cum by accident? by accident i mean not by a handjob, blowjob, or penetretation
for example, because of a lift, or seing a girl that turns you on too much, or a girl touches your penis for like a second, by being tickled, etc... ?
me? well 2 times being lifed by my wife, once in the sea, once playing she kidnapped me wearing her school uniform (front lift both times)
once she sent me a picture of her when she was at school, i was looked at it for like 5 minutes concentrating and it happened too... i coul never leave her
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 13th, 2023), kimeriez (February 26th, 2023), raul2626 (December 26th, 2022), uplifted0 (December 11th, 2022)
Old January 17th, 2023, 03:30   #2
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

how old were you when this happened? This used to happen to me in lapsitting, back when I was a teenager. Now, I get very hard, but don't cum without proper stimulation. It's very exciting if it happens with someone you trust.
Old January 17th, 2023, 18:30   #3
mostazarock
VIP

1 For This Post
130 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsitting2020 View Post
how old were you when this happened? This used to happen to me in lapsitting, back when I was a teenager. Now, I get very hard, but don't cum without proper stimulation. It's very exciting if it happens with someone you trust.
24 years old
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (February 26th, 2023)
Old January 26th, 2023, 14:49   #4
Reaper@4
STANDARD

0 For This Post
7 Total

My wife lifted me piggyback once and I came all over her back. She used to squat me piggyback when we were younger and she was hitting the weights regularly
Old January 26th, 2023, 22:54   #5
PNW Shyguy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
8 Total
Default Cum by accident

Yep. When I was 18 or 19 I did a couple times when I received a long piggyback ride from a female friend. I was very much a virgin at that time, so it really surprised me!
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (February 26th, 2023)
Old January 27th, 2023, 19:57   #6
misspandora
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostazarock View Post
have you ever cum by accident? by accident i mean not by a handjob, blowjob, or penetretation
for example, because of a lift, or seing a girl that turns you on too much, or a girl touches your penis for like a second, by being tickled, etc... ?
me? well 2 times being lifed by my wife, once in the sea, once playing she kidnapped me wearing her school uniform (front lift both times)
once she sent me a picture of her when she was at school, i was looked at it for like 5 minutes concentrating and it happened too... i coul never leave her
Your wife sounds very hot! What was in the picture?
Old January 28th, 2023, 15:47   #7
mostazarock
VIP

0 For This Post
130 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
Your wife sounds very hot! What was in the picture?
just her... she looks sexy in her uniform, just that
Old May 15th, 2023, 18:02   #8
Matt995101
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Fortunately not but I had a close call when I was younger. I was wrestling against a girl and her friend and it was basically the girl I knew taking turns beating both of us. I tried going at the friend for a change and we locked arms and I got her down to her back but she tried to use her legs to defend. I was a little off to her side so she could only get one leg under me but she planted her foot pretty close to my groin area and pushed up and leg pressed me into the air with one leg. She sort of laughed like she was surprised that she did that and I had to turn myself to deadweight so I could get down because I felt I was losing control. The previous wrestling, the contact in that area, and how impressive and unexpected that lift was wasn’t something my younger self could handle.
Old May 15th, 2023, 19:24   #9
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,676 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostazarock View Post
When I was much younger. I think it happened last time in my early 20s.
Old May 20th, 2023, 17:29   #10
2019xsf
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
3 Total

Yes ! It was on the beach with my gf . We are in about 3-4 feets deep in water and she take me in peggyback front of People. She walk with me . I was very exited. She feel my boner . And after about 5 minutes i cum on her back in my bathing sut !