0 For This Post
0 Total

Yes !!! In piggyback ride !!!
Old May 27th, 2023, 19:51   #14
christinabdnr

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

My friend told me, that he had an experience of cumming without jerking off or having sex. He said he was scared when it happened because he didn't know it could happen, and it was unexpected. When he did the onlyfans search https://onlyxxs.com/, he had cum while looking for which model to subscribe to. My friend himself can't explain what turned him on so much that he cum.
Old July 6th, 2023, 15:59   #15
Dylan91

1 For This Post
6 Total
Default cum by accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostazarock View Post
have you ever cum by accident? by accident i mean not by a handjob, blowjob, or penetretation
for example, because of a lift, or seing a girl that turns you on too much, or a girl touches your penis for like a second, by being tickled, etc... ?
me? well 2 times being lifed by my wife, once in the sea, once playing she kidnapped me wearing her school uniform (front lift both times)
once she sent me a picture of her when she was at school, i was looked at it for like 5 minutes concentrating and it happened too... i coul never leave her
Yes actually I get always to cum when she does a piggyback with me on her back. I can't avoid the point of no return if its long enough. Once she starts doing like squats with me on her back it's like "Omg this so f*****g sexy" and she goes up and down and up and down like there is no end. Going like a machine. I sometimes shoot and she still goes for another 20 squats.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 13th, 2023)
Old July 7th, 2023, 22:23   #16
ramygenad
STANDARD

0 For This Post
32 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019xsf View Post
After how many time ?
We start with lapsitting and we kissed about 5 minutes then she lifted me and I started kissing her neck anout 3 minutes and I cum. It was my girst lift ever
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:06   #17
suryarg
STANDARD
Indian VIP 2

2 For This Post
424 Total

Yes, that used to be my main reason for getting carried by a girl. Piggyback (which is the easiest way for a girl) would arose me and I wet myself in seconds. Once done, I'll just get down and avoid the scene or change the topic.

The most unforgettable moment was when my cousin caught me on the spot. I should have not done that but she lifted me on her hip (my life time achievement) I should have avoided crossing my legs, but I did and that was a heavenly experience., It was uncontrollable and I wetted her side hip, she was wearing a saree and lifted me on the open hip side. She suddenly pushed me down and scolded me. Somehow I apologized and she didn't forgive but just ignored talking about that anytime later. That was my first and last lift with her.

After that incident I started controlling myself...
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 13th, 2023), mostazarock (July 8th, 2023)
Old July 8th, 2023, 16:21   #18
Baasda
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
488 Total

When i was in my teens age (14 or 15 years old) in a pool. i was at pool with others friends and because i was small, i was up for various chicken fight. I discovered my fetish: not really cum but almost, i get off just 2 seconds before cumming on her shoulders lol
Who Said Thanks:
mostazarock (July 9th, 2023)
Old July 9th, 2023, 12:49   #19
l&c
VIP

0 For This Post
230 Total

I came in my first session. It happened during a piggyback ride. I was in my early twenties
Old July 10th, 2023, 21:13   #20
Darkcock

1 For This Post
3 Total
Unhappy Getting exploited

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryarg View Post
Yes, that used to be my main reason for getting carried by a girl. Piggyback (which is the easiest way for a girl) would arose me and I wet myself in seconds. Once done, I'll just get down and avoid the scene or change the topic.

The most unforgettable moment was when my cousin caught me on the spot. I should have not done that but she lifted me on her hip (my life time achievement) I should have avoided crossing my legs, but I did and that was a heavenly experience., It was uncontrollable and I wetted her side hip, she was wearing a saree and lifted me on the open hip side. She suddenly pushed me down and scolded me. Somehow I apologized and she didn't forgive but just ignored talking about that anytime later. That was my first and last lift with her.

After that incident I started controlling myself...
I had a friend when I was young.. around 16. I had a friend whose elder sister was preparing for medical entrance exam. I went to their house and could not find my friend but her sister was there. She called me and told to wait for him. Then suddenly she came and lifted me with surprise and threw me in the sofa. After initial shock she told me if I could lift her. I tried but i was not strong back then. She lifted me in her arms and her boobs were touching my cock. It went hard and I was both excited and embarrased. She threatened me to tell this to my parents. When I begged her , she said on one condition, lets play a game. She then made me sat on her lap,(her legs were a treat) and she played with my dick till i could not hold myself longer. After an hour I went home confused and delighted. She used to take advantage of me for next 2-2.5years whenever there was no one at home. After she cracked her exam, she went out of state to pursue her studies. Still whenever she returns back home, i could not make eye contact with her. She is married now.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 13th, 2023)