The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 18th, 2009, 16:09   #61
triplefez

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2 Total

like 20 i descovered mixed wrestling... the i discoverd l andc in femme fatales sue robin jhonsons
Old December 19th, 2009, 16:00   #62
WarandWin
VIPOS

0 For This Post
301 Total

like when I was 13
Old December 24th, 2009, 12:15   #63
Rodax
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
240 Total

Till birth!

My mother gets excited when she sees a strong woman. So mine should be genetics Thank you ma

And my oldest memory is a mixed wrestling match on tv. I was 5 or 6 then. But my relatives always say you were the laziest kid in the world and just guess the gender of my lifters
Old January 3rd, 2010, 08:48   #64
DrNintendoMaster
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mettalican5000 View Post
When i was 12 watching WWE lol
Same here, except it was still called WWF back when I first started watching it. I might have been 9 or 10, I can't remember what year but watching WWE divas is amazing.
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:04   #65
Slevin
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
541 Total

I became interested..oh maybe 7 or 8 hours ago.
Who Said Thanks:
Liftluvver (October 20th, 2010)
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:25   #66
portares
VIP

0 For This Post
31 Total

I found that it turns me on at age 25. And start to find it in internet. My first experience was at 26 with my girlfriend, that was a piggyback ride.
Old January 28th, 2010, 13:40   #67
lcand223
VIP

0 For This Post
532 Total

Already my entire life as long as I can remember I enjoyed watching girls lifting and carrying each other but when I was about 15-16 I started looking for videos and pictures on internet.

I'm not really into M/F carry, I don't really like the vids and pictures but I was once carried by a girl from my neighbourhood at age of 11 I really liked it. From age 12 or so I started carrying my female cousins. But I never told anybody in real life about my lift and carry "obsession".:P

Last edited by lcand223; January 28th, 2010 at 13:46.
Old January 28th, 2010, 16:49   #68
pasofeo
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
3 Total

since the other day, i was wlking in the street, then suddenly a schoolgirl gave me a bear hug, she front lifted me and started walking, i told her to put me down, but she didn?t
then i could not hold any longer and i came in my pants and she laughed about me.... no

since i remember it is hot to me
Old February 7th, 2010, 21:02   #69
johnp
STANDARD

1 For This Post
16 Total

For me it started when I was very young, about 6 years old, when I had a weird feeling any time I saw a woman lifting a man (for instance watching acrobatic acts on TV)

My own personal experience started when I was 11 or 12 years old. I was one of a group of school mates who met at our friend's house at weekends and during school holidays. His parents had a really big garden and we played football, cricket and other games. Next door lived a girl called Jenny who often used to play with us. She was very sporty, not into girly things at all, and loved joining in our games. She was about a year younger than us, and although she was very pretty, she was also very fit and was regarded as equal amongst us. She always wanted to team up in games with me. which I really liked.

One day one of the guys suggested we played a game we had done at school a couple of days previously in PE class, ie a piggy back race. The idea was for the pairs to run half way then swap over, so the horse for the first leg of the race was the jockey for the second half. Jenny immediately said she was teaming up with me. This made sense because I was probably the lightest guy and the nearest match to her weight. However as it dawned on me what was going to happen I suddenly had mixed feelings. The thought of this fit, pretty girl carrying me excited me. But I was worried my mates would laugh at me for being carried by a girl.

Anyway the race started. There were 4 pairs and to get less attention I insisted I carry her first. When we got to the half way mark and I jumped on her back, I suddenly felt giddy and my heart beat rapidly with the wonderful feelings running through my body. All too soon the race was over and I had to get down, embarrassed that anyone woukl see the bulge in my shorts. Jenny was so proud of the fact that, after being in 3rd pace at the half way stage, she overtook a pair in the second leg and finished 2nd. The thought of this also excited me.

Every time we met at my friend's house afterwards, I hoped that someone would suggest piggyback races, because I was too embarrassed to say it. Unfortunately it never happened,

After this I thought long and hard about what caused me to be aroused whilst on Jenny's back. Did I have a crush on her or was it being carried that caused it? I got the answer a few months later when a rather fat girl gave me a shoulder ride after school. I did find not her attractive in the slightest, but got aroused by the ride and she laughted at my boner pressing into her neck.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old February 9th, 2010, 17:22   #70
tragmich
Administrator

0 For This Post
9,054 Total

Thank?s for the story, John. I have similar memories about childhood piggyback races.