The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

View Poll Results: How tall are you? (for men only)
5' or under / 153 cm or under 2 1.50%
5'1"-5'2" / 155 cm - 157,5 cm 0 0%
5'3"-5'4" / 160 cm - 163 cm 2 1.50%
5'5"-5'6" / 165 cm - 168 cm 12 9.02%
5'7"-5'8" / 170 cm - 173 cm 30 22.56%
5'9"-5'10" / 175 cm - 178 cm 26 19.55%
5'11"-6' / 180 cm - 183 cm 30 22.56%
6'1"-6'2" / 185 cm - 188 cm 25 18.80%
6'3"-6'4" / 190 cm - 193 cm 3 2.26%
6'5" or more / 195 cm or more 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 7th, 2013, 10:07   #31
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
I live in Greece. People here are not that tall as Central and Northern Europeans,but yet taller than Asians. Most women here are around 5'3",so that's why i think 5'3" is ideal,just to increase your possibilities. Me being in the range of 5'7"-5'8" makes it harder to find a woman taller than me. I've seen sometimes women who are taller than me,but that's kinda uncommon. Plus that i cannot judge with the eye,unless i stand next to her. I weigh 140-145 lbs btw right now.
How tall do you think Asians are on average?
Well on average chinese are about the same as Greek people it seems then, chinese are actually tall now contrary to general misconceptions. (The men are tall now anyway, not uncommon to meet taller chinese men than me, women less so) Last time I checked the Japanese claim their average male height is 5'9", very sceptical about that as they are for sure shorter from what I seen than chinese, which has 5'8" as their general male average. (Well stats cannot be trusted too much and these averages would go up and down all the time anyway)

Greek women are shorter than I expected if what you're saying is right, it is common for women to be around 5'3" in any country though it's labelled as short by many people. For UK tallest people are in scotland. I'm similar weight range to you, currently lighter
Old September 7th, 2013, 20:02   #32
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
459 Total

I guess Indian/Pakistani men are like 5'5"-5'6" by average. We've got many in Greece,and most of them are shorter than me. Chinese/Japanese people must be slightly taller than them.
Truth is that among my generation (i'm 22) i'm on the shorter side,but not by average population.

Btw,being 5'3" has it's advantages because women might lift you without even asking it. They find most men cute if they're shorter especially during in high school/college years. Though not when they're older.

Let me tell you a story about this. During high-school when i was 15-17 y.o. i had a classmate who was 5'0" (earlier) -5'3" (later) and he was skinny too (he could be between 90-100 lbs i guess). Especially during the 1st year of high-school when he was 15 and about 5'0",he was even smaller than most girls,because many girls have finished puberty at this age. On the other hand i was very big at the time (I was 5'8"-5'9" back then and i weighed
almost 250 lbs (!) but i've started diet when i become 16 and i stunted my growth plus losing about an inch as happens to obese people when they lose very much weight). So the point is,as you can understand nobody could pick me up back then. I was jealous of him,because he was getting piggybacks or shoulder rides from many girls oftenly,during the breaks when they were playing for fun...they liked to pick him up because he was so small

Although despite the fact i was jealous of him,i liked seeing him being lifted by the girls,just because of my fetish.I was usually standing at a corner staring at him. As it happens now,when i'm viewing pics of larger females lifting smaller males. I feel jealous of them,but i love seeing the pics.

I have never seen this guy since then..he might have grown a couple of inches but not that much i guess.
Old September 10th, 2013, 01:51   #33
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
I guess Indian/Pakistani men are like 5'5"-5'6" by average. We've got many in Greece,and most of them are shorter than me. Chinese/Japanese people must be slightly taller than them.
Truth is that among my generation (i'm 22) i'm on the shorter side,but not by average population.

Btw,being 5'3" has it's advantages because women might lift you without even asking it. They find most men cute if they're shorter especially during in high school/college years. Though not when they're older.

Let me tell you a story about this. During high-school when i was 15-17 y.o. i had a classmate who was 5'0" (earlier) -5'3" (later) and he was skinny too (he could be between 90-100 lbs i guess). Especially during the 1st year of high-school when he was 15 and about 5'0",he was even smaller than most girls,because many girls have finished puberty at this age. On the other hand i was very big at the time (I was 5'8"-5'9" back then and i weighed
almost 250 lbs (!) but i've started diet when i become 16 and i stunted my growth plus losing about an inch as happens to obese people when they lose very much weight). So the point is,as you can understand nobody could pick me up back then. I was jealous of him,because he was getting piggybacks or shoulder rides from many girls oftenly,during the breaks when they were playing for fun...they liked to pick him up because he was so small

Although despite the fact i was jealous of him,i liked seeing him being lifted by the girls,just because of my fetish.I was usually standing at a corner staring at him. As it happens now,when i'm viewing pics of larger females lifting smaller males. I feel jealous of them,but i love seeing the pics.

I have never seen this guy since then..he might have grown a couple of inches but not that much i guess.
You're half a generation younger than me, I'm 30 by the end of the year boooooo!!!! I'd say that is the true average height for chinese, it's a very typical height for male chinese to be 5'6", well it's not that uncommon for european males to be that height too to be honest.... Well I think you'd be jealous of the Indian/ Pakistani, Bengali crowd here cos quite often they are tiny, two friends in college were 5'4" and 5'2" respectively (the latter I consider an enemy now), anyway weight wise the taller maybe 115lbs then, the later closer to 100 so definitely easy game if they wanted to be lifted. Both had a number of health problems too...

Wow you were that heavy?! (Sadly I see a few people each day heavier than that, as you may be well aware obesity is a major issue, I've seen some hideously obese people over the years, quite often female and NO WAY do I have any desire to see them lifted!)
Well congratulations in almost halving your weight. I don't see it as an advantage at all what you say about being short as I have no interest in being lifted myself, while I certainly don't want to be fat at the very least being heavier means less people are able to lift me or at least it acts as a deterrant. Also do consider this, I think it's shallow but there is a social stigma towards short guys for girls, most of them want a boyfriend taller than them... I don't have a problem having a woman taller than me so long as I can carry her!

Well I can report I did see a few women over 6 foot tall in the last few days, not sure if that would please you or make you envious seeing as you say it's rare to see women over 5'6" in your locality.
Old September 10th, 2013, 09:07   #34
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
459 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
You're half a generation younger than me, I'm 30 by the end of the year boooooo!!!! I'd say that is the true average height for chinese, it's a very typical height for male chinese to be 5'6", well it's not that uncommon for european males to be that height too to be honest.... Well I think you'd be jealous of the Indian/ Pakistani, Bengali crowd here cos quite often they are tiny, two friends in college were 5'4" and 5'2" respectively (the latter I consider an enemy now), anyway weight wise the taller maybe 115lbs then, the later closer to 100 so definitely easy game if they wanted to be lifted. Both had a number of health problems too...

Wow you were that heavy?! (Sadly I see a few people each day heavier than that, as you may be well aware obesity is a major issue, I've seen some hideously obese people over the years, quite often female and NO WAY do I have any desire to see them lifted!)
Well congratulations in almost halving your weight. I don't see it as an advantage at all what you say about being short as I have no interest in being lifted myself, while I certainly don't want to be fat at the very least being heavier means less people are able to lift me or at least it acts as a deterrant. Also do consider this, I think it's shallow but there is a social stigma towards short guys for girls, most of them want a boyfriend taller than them... I don't have a problem having a woman taller than me so long as I can carry her!

Well I can report I did see a few women over 6 foot tall in the last few days, not sure if that would please you or make you envious seeing as you say it's rare to see women over 5'6" in your locality.

- I guess. According to some sources i think people from Philipiness and Vietnam are the shortest around the world.
- Yes i was that heavy,and thanks.
- I like F/F too. Particularly i enjoy it most when the lifter is much younger than the liftee (like 18 and 40 y.o. respectively),and of course if the lifter is taller and bigger than the liftee. And yeah size doesn't matter if you are into F/F because you don't participate there,but you won't be able to enjoy it actively. If it was possible i'd like to.
- Truth is,that being lifted depends on weight mostly. But i wouldn't like to be like 150 lbs and 6' tall. Many women would be able to lift me,but yet i'd look like ugly as hell,and most of all,i'd not feel well with that height being lifted If i was 6' for example,i'd like to be pumped up with muscle like 220 pounds,and pursue a carreer as a bodyguard for example,and focus into F/F,since i'd accept the fact that i have no luck in F/M.
- I know that many girls want their bf to be taller,but i'd ask you another one question. How many of them would accept your fetish wether you are taller or not? You'll end up finding a prostitute for example to provide you those kind of services,where she doesn't care about your height,and being short and light will make things easier for her...and enjoy your fantasy of course ;-)
-Where did you find them? In UK?
Old September 11th, 2013, 13:22   #35
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
- I guess. According to some sources i think people from Philipiness and Vietnam are the shortest around the world.
- Yes i was that heavy,and thanks.
- I like F/F too. Particularly i enjoy it most when the lifter is much younger than the liftee (like 18 and 40 y.o. respectively),and of course if the lifter is taller and bigger than the liftee. And yeah size doesn't matter if you are into F/F because you don't participate there,but you won't be able to enjoy it actively. If it was possible i'd like to.
- Truth is,that being lifted depends on weight mostly. But i wouldn't like to be like 150 lbs and 6' tall. Many women would be able to lift me,but yet i'd look like ugly as hell,and most of all,i'd not feel well with that height being lifted If i was 6' for example,i'd like to be pumped up with muscle like 220 pounds,and pursue a carreer as a bodyguard for example,and focus into F/F,since i'd accept the fact that i have no luck in F/M.
- I know that many girls want their bf to be taller,but i'd ask you another one question. How many of them would accept your fetish wether you are taller or not? You'll end up finding a prostitute for example to provide you those kind of services,where she doesn't care about your height,and being short and light will make things easier for her...and enjoy your fantasy of course ;-)
-Where did you find them? In UK?
Vietnamese I can believe they are small people more often than not from my experience. Well in terms of age my preference for women are 20s so for liftees would like to see that age range too but of course an older woman or late teens is fine too, not too old where the looks are far gone of course!
As I said in other threads the liftee is the focus for me so preferably the hotter woman is the carried one, so my taste is opposite to yours then where the liftee is probably usually younger

150lbs for 6' is on the thin side but isn't underweight but for a guy yes it wouldn't look very good, often very tall people look very disproportioned as they don't have much of a build....

Well no I've never had a fetish for being lifted, however with me being the lifter I imagine a lot of women will assume I'm not strong enough to lift them if they're taller, which works in my favour as I can lift much more than my own weight so if they are one of those that don't want to be lifted they'd maybe not resist thinking I can't do it! Thing is vast majority of women want a guy who's stronger than them and usually stronger means bigger, as my sister said she wouldn't be with someone lighter than her, that would make her rather self conscious about her own weight all the time if she's dating someone lighter. Similarly I'd not want a girlfriend heavier than me, even if I was heavy myself I'd still want them light, lighter is easier to cradle of course! And also if they're light is easier to find a female that can possibly lift them.

Well where else? I live in London, haven't been out of it last few years so these women I see are by default in London! Again saw a couple of tall women today, slender builds so quite sure game for me if I could find a reason to lift them in public without getting a restraining order