Old February 8th, 2010, 21:58   #11
mansell3000
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
15 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by xi View Post
mansell3000: Did you keep in contact with Sam?
No way. As I said in my post I was sure she had lesbian tendencies and had designs on my girl friend. I did not find her attractive and we did not get on all that well. She probably got a kick out out of embarrassing me as well as trying to impress my gf with her superior strength. I didn't see either of them again after my gf and I split up and I don't know how their friendship/relationship developed.
Old February 9th, 2010, 15:33   #12
ponyplay
Administrator

0 For This Post
2,408 Total

I already told i dated a girl yaers ago that was really strong. Stronger than a lot of bigger guys. Fact is I encouraged her a lot of times to demsontrate her strength. I ma talking abput the period i was stille a student, during those days it seemed easier to be lifted and carried or to witness some lifts and carries. I used to have a sexual relationship with her for some time (i had the luck she had a crush on me) and was lifted many times during sex because i asked for it (and used her for it, i did not fancy her). I guess what i am going to tell here i never told before... But if you saw pics of guys being liftend an getting a blow job like on Mistress Taylor posts... Well i experienced it a few times, she could do it and although she had to work hard to make it possible she did it for me. i alos liked to be naked (she was clothed) and be cradles by her, she walked around with me in her arms, being thrown over her soulders or riding on them. She would give me a feeling of being totally controlled and quiet powerless when she did so. Like I already said she really outwrestled me... and it would sexually excite me, surely when she wrestled me and lifte me up, me being naked she being clothed.
Also when she carreid me I liked her to be in front of the mirror so i could see it myself. i must admit i sometimes evens asked her to walk with me in the hallway where other people could possibly see us... Damn, i was quite a pervert those days. But it's arleady years and years ago... we broke up because i wanted it, she didn't want but i really did not lik her tham tuch except for the fact that she was a great lifter and could fulfill my fantasies...
Old February 9th, 2010, 22:45   #13
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansell3000 View Post
No way. As I said in my post I was sure she had lesbian tendencies and had designs on my girl friend. I did not find her attractive and we did not get on all that well. She probably got a kick out out of embarrassing me as well as trying to impress my gf with her superior strength. I didn't see either of them again after my gf and I split up and I don't know how their friendship/relationship developed.
Was she one of those who didn't believe in using a razor?
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:11   #14
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

Ponyplay she didnt care when you asked her in different occasions to carry you nude? Was she into it?
Old February 10th, 2010, 07:08   #15
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,577 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansell3000 View Post
I would be curious.
Old February 10th, 2010, 08:19   #16
ponyplay
Administrator

1 For This Post
2,408 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post
Ponyplay she didnt care when you asked her in different occasions to carry you nude? Was she into it?

I don't think she was really into it but was naturally strong and could do it. Since she had a crush on me she liked to show off i guess... so she would carry me if i asked her because she wanted to please me. I also asked her to lift other people and she did it too. I guess I already mentioned somwhere in this forum I could stimulate her to humiliate a much taller girl (well i guess in those student days some alcohol was invloved too)... I never saw a clip or video that thrilling really. The way she toyed with her was impressive although it ended with the taller girl bein in tears and totally horrified... that girl was lifted and carried a lot of times an completely overpowerd... I still wonder what she could have done with a gril of 100lbs
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (March 17th, 2024)
Old February 12th, 2010, 06:05   #17
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

IN my college days , our college was distributing used books free , so they gave books in bulk for all students to take home and give it to any children they want (around 20 heavy books) , I was struggling to carry them together and took short breaks after some distance to put them down and carry again till I reached my bike.

But in between I noticed , not one but quite a few girls were able to carry the same number of books and move without struggling much like me , most were slimmer and smaller than me , some were actually standing and chatting with books on their hands. It was quite a turn on
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:48   #18
blinkfan4life182X
VIPOS

0 For This Post
668 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyplay View Post
The way she toyed with her was impressive although it ended with the taller girl bein in tears and totally horrified... that girl was lifted and carried a lot of times an completely overpowerd... I still wonder what she could have done with a gril of 100lbs
She would jsut go up to random tall girls and start overpowering them?
Old February 16th, 2010, 15:09   #19
ponyplay
Administrator

1 For This Post
2,408 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkfan4life182 View Post
She would jsut go up to random tall girls and start overpowering them?
Nope, like i said I encouraged her to do so... and I must admit that alcohol was involved in those student days for me to have the guts to ask and her for her to really do what I asked.

She lifted guys and girls on command . We were living in the same student house, the tall gril was the friend of another girl living there... she claimed to be strong but was no match for my little girl... it happened on a night where we had some drinks and were discussing about the stronger sex i must have said someting like' Cindy is the strongest of us all' which made the tall girl laugh. So we made some room for a catfight that ended u p in a humilaiting lift and carry and being completely overpowered and toyed with session for the tall one.

Like I said she was in tears and horrified, we stopped the fight after about 10 minutes or somehting, because otherwise she would have really been hurt.

I was the only time I literary saw a girl fly through the room (she would pick her up, spin her and let her go) that was when we stopped the fight..; Cindy was like on extasy I had to ask het more than 3 times to stop fighting.

A pity no one filemd this i guess it would be the bestseller of all time here
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (March 17th, 2024)
Old February 16th, 2010, 17:18   #20
blinkfan4life182X
VIPOS

0 For This Post
668 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyplay View Post
A pity no one filemd this i guess it would be the bestseller of all time here