The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 17th, 2017, 20:26   #1
Sidetryne
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,029 Total
Default Does anyone have an idea where the clip studio Oriental lift and carry went?

There was a really great clips4sale studio called oriental lift and carry that was up for a while until it suddenly was removed from the site. All that remains of it is this odd archive website that only shows the first page http://triadconcrete.com/ It's obviously some extension of the clip store amazing lift and carry which has ceased uploads but still remains on the site. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17...LIFT-and-CARRY

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the the new clip store, the last upload before deletion was in February and it seems like there was set to be a lot of new content on it in the future. It seems really odd for it to be deleted either by the site (nothing violated the terms of service) or by the producer (there were over a 100 clips not on the original store which is a lot of time and money wasted).

I'm just totally clueless and disappointed about the loss of this store and was wondering if anyone could shed some light if they had any, hopefully there's another website for this store that I haven't found?
Who Said Thanks:
lxx807856244 (June 24th, 2022), Athletic l&c (November 3rd, 2017), piggybackrides (September 18th, 2017)
Old June 24th, 2022, 08:09   #2
lxx807856244
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
18 Total

Hello, I am sorry to bother you by replying a several-year-ago thread.
I'm also interested in the videos of c4s studio 17258 and have purchased some. I am worrying whether his payment is valid after so many years and whether he can recieve my bill.
I also want to make a ordinary friend with the producer or the athletic ladies.
Moreover, I noticed The producer's account in this forum was active in this year, so I sent some mails to him these days, and hope that it makes sense.

Last edited by lxx807856244; June 24th, 2022 at 08:48.