The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

View Poll Results: How tall are you? (for men only)
5' or under / 153 cm or under 2 1.50%
5'1"-5'2" / 155 cm - 157,5 cm 0 0%
5'3"-5'4" / 160 cm - 163 cm 2 1.50%
5'5"-5'6" / 165 cm - 168 cm 12 9.02%
5'7"-5'8" / 170 cm - 173 cm 30 22.56%
5'9"-5'10" / 175 cm - 178 cm 26 19.55%
5'11"-6' / 180 cm - 183 cm 30 22.56%
6'1"-6'2" / 185 cm - 188 cm 25 18.80%
6'3"-6'4" / 190 cm - 193 cm 3 2.26%
6'5" or more / 195 cm or more 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 7th, 2013, 19:38   #11
davelifted
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
426 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
No it has to do with strength actually,but usually taller women have more strength than shorter. And then it has to do with the lift...piggybacks are much easier than shoulder rides or cradles for example.
But being over 6' as you say,it'll be ultra-hard to find a taller girl to lift you.

Funny thing is that, if you enjoy being lifted by taller women,like me,then unlike most guys who are under 5'6" and dislike it..you'll consider being short as a blessing
No, height has no correlation to strength.
Actually, the taller the person the stronger they have to be to lift someone onto their shoulders (for example) - its further to lift and also they are more likely to buckle (slenderness is greater).
Lifting owes more to technique than it does to strength - tho if two women (or men) have similar grasp of technique obviously the stronger will be able to lift more.
Old May 7th, 2013, 20:51   #12
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
463 Total

Actually i think many lifts are impossible for shorter lifting taller. And i don't mean taller by an inch or two...but let's say a full foot difference. Imagine that we have a 5' woman and a 6' man. Their weights doesn't matter...
For example the 5' woman cannot lift the 6' man,from under the armpits,no matter how strong she is. It's technically impossible. Or give the man a piggyback ride. His legs would touch the ground,i guess.

The only possible lift for shorter lifting taller is shoulder ride (but yet it won't be like a proper shoulder ride,because man's legs will hang on the air,because it'll be impossible to wrap his legs,and put them on the girl's back)
Old May 7th, 2013, 22:37   #13
davelifted
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
426 Total

Quote:
Actually i think many lifts are impossible for shorter lifting taller. And i don't mean taller by an inch or two...but let's say a full foot difference. Imagine that we have a 5' woman and a 6' man. Their weights doesn't matter...
For example the 5' woman cannot lift the 6' man,from under the armpits,no matter how strong she is. It's technically impossible. Or give the man a piggyback ride. His legs would touch the ground,i guess.

The only possible lift for shorter lifting taller is shoulder ride (but yet it won't be like a proper shoulder ride,because man's legs will hang on the air,because it'll be impossible to wrap his legs,and put them on the girl's back)
Thats is nonsense, with the exception of an armpit lift, which is not very common on this site at least. Your example is ridiculous - but even so a smaller woman can easily give a tall man a piggyback, just look through the main thread. And it is actually easier for a smaller woman to lift a tall guy OTS than for a taller woman since he will almost fall onto the shorter womans shoulders. Your idea that simply because one woman is taller than another she will be better at L&C is daft.
Old May 8th, 2013, 23:49   #14
ramonra
VIP

0 For This Post
166 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
Thats is nonsense, with the exception of an armpit lift, which is not very common on this site at least. Your example is ridiculous - but even so a smaller woman can easily give a tall man a piggyback, just look through the main thread. And it is actually easier for a smaller woman to lift a tall guy OTS than for a taller woman since he will almost fall onto the shorter womans shoulders. Your idea that simply because one woman is taller than another she will be better at L&C is daft.
Strength is correlated with many things, none of which is directly height. However, usually a taller person will weight more so she will have more muscle mass, which implies being stronger.

With proper technique, it's only a matter of strength and willingness. Of course, if I'm to be lifted by a shorter girl, it's easier for me to lean onto her or jump on her back. With a tall girl it's easier if you use a bench for example.

Nonetheless, here where I live girls usually are 163 cm tall or so. When you find a 183 cm girl, those 20 cm over the typical girl mean a much bigger frame: wider shoulders, more weight, etc, in the end such a girl would be typically much stronger. On the other hand in my experience going off balance while being lifted by a taller girl is harder than on a shorter one.
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:09   #15
dial2013
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

my ultimate fantasy would be: being lifted by tall (over 2m (6ft6)) and strong lady who can easily lift me all kind.

women like that are very few

just some amazon lift cinthia mulherao or eve but not very attracted by cinthia
Old September 1st, 2013, 12:38   #16
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
463 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dial2013 View Post
my ultimate fantasy would be: being lifted by tall (over 2m (6ft6)) and strong lady who can easily lift me all kind.

women like that are very few

just some amazon lift cinthia mulherao or eve but not very attracted by cinthia

How tall are you man? Even I struggle at 5'7.5"...though i don't like THAT tall women,because they look weird. Note that chances are,that they were born males. Because that height is even very tall for male standars. I think 5'9"-5'11" and 180 lbs in weight is nice for a woman. Tall,but not extremely tall.

Oh man,i really wish i was 5'3",just like those guys in Japanese L&C videos,where they are like ants compared to the females who are around 5'9"-6'. They are sooooooo damn lucky...not only they enjoy their fetish,but they get paid for it too.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 12:17   #17
dial2013
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

i am 6ft1 so 5ft9 iods a bit short

what do you mean about weird? is there any suspicious that cinthia was a guy before?

i know many things are said about brazilian
Old September 2nd, 2013, 13:33   #18
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
463 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dial2013 View Post
i am 6ft1 so 5ft9 iods a bit short

what do you mean about weird? is there any suspicious that cinthia was a guy before?

i know many things are said about brazilian

I dunno. But Amazon Eve was,as many people suspected.

When i say weird it's not natural for a woman to be over 6'2" or so. She'll definetely draw people's attention when she walks down the street,so possibilities are she might feel insecure about her height

6'1" eh? Sorry man,but chances are very low,to find a woman taller than you Hope you don't think about it all day and night
Old September 2nd, 2013, 14:02   #19
LilMatty
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
936 Total

3'2/96cm.. I am a little person.. Lots of lapsitting/lift and carry experiences!!!
Old September 2nd, 2013, 14:32   #20
dial2013
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Quote:
I dunno. But Amazon Eve was,as many people suspected.

When i say weird it's not natural for a woman to be over 6'2" or so. She'll definetely draw people's attention when she walks down the street,so possibilities are she might feel insecure about her height

6'1" eh? Sorry man,but chances are very low,to find a woman taller than you Hope you don't think about it all day and night
oh no it's not an obsession as being lifted is not an obsession

i know that clealy the only shoot i have is to book is session

but if eve is a former male won't do anything with her

over 6ft1 there is amazon severa, cinthia mulherao amazon amanda ( but too fat for me), very few even inb sessions circuit i know