Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:48   #1
dazeitgeist
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
119 Total
Default Sex

Hi folks

I am faced with a peculiar problem. My "thing" is strong women/lift & carry. I find this increasingly affecting normal sexual intercourse for me as I am getting older. More & more, to achieve an orgasm during sex I need to bring up a fantasy. Even my wife has begun to notice this and once asked me why do I turn away and have that far-away look while nearing orgasm. Don't get me wrong, my wife is reasonably attractive and I do love her.

I am writing this here hoping to hear from somebody who understands my situation and may have some advice.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 22:54   #2
pericon
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default Re:sex

If I understand well, you have to think about a lift & carry situation to achieve orgasm, and your wife do no participate with you in your fantasy. I think must let her into your fantasy, doing in real the things imaged, and your sex
will be enhanced
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:21   #3
snakeguy
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
224 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazeitgeist View Post
Hi folks

I am faced with a peculiar problem. My "thing" is strong women/lift & carry. I find this increasingly affecting normal sexual intercourse for me as I am getting older. More & more, to achieve an orgasm during sex I need to bring up a fantasy.
I am not sure, but is anything wrong with bringing up fantasies during orgasm ? Or even before that ?
Old July 30th, 2013, 21:46   #4
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

MAny people fantasise about many different things during sex and frequently couples who have been together a long time do as well. Because you have a "preference" it doesn't make it any different to thinking about a superstar or a model - even better if you are thinking about your partner but its all pretty normal.
As was also suggested - you could let her into your fantasy - this can be difficult though and not always practical - whatever works my lovely xx