The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 11th, 2015, 18:03   #141
NativeYouth

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
3 Total

Ever since I was a little kid I think. My first memory is when I was on a greek island (I'd have been 6) and on one of the streets there was this woman who had a sign saying she could lift anyone up no matter their size. She had a tip jar next to her and looked pretty damn strong. Of course, me being 6 it wouldn't have exactly been impressive for her to lift me but I still remember desiring it. The desire has grown stronger ever since.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), helomelo (June 29th, 2015), Akshayb (May 11th, 2015)
Old May 11th, 2015, 19:59   #142
aksarban
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
515 Total
Default I clearly remember my first L&C

I went from being an only child to having a step sister at age 12. She was 3 years older than me and very strong. It was very important to her for some reason that I acknowledge that she was stronger than I was. To demonstrate that she was stronger, she had me give her a piggyback. I got tired after 5 or 6 minutes (she was probably 120# at that time to my 85# - I was tall and thin and she had an average athletic build but with a well developed chest). She then gave me a long piggyback ride while in our basement playroom area (no parents anywhere around). After 8 minutes (at least 2 minutes longer than I could carry her), she did "stretching" with me still on her back. She bent over at the waist with me still on her back so her arms could touch the seat of a stuffed chair (the upper part of her body was parallel to the ground). She rose up to a "normal" piggy back position and then lowered back down to touch the chair maybe 10-12 times. I got extremely hard and was afraid she could feel this against her back, but if she did she never let on. She was very conservative and never let the neighborhood boys get anywhere with her, so I suspect if she could tell I was hard, she would have stopped the ride and I would have gotten in trouble. It took every bit of self control I had not to explode on her back. I've been hooked on L&C ever since and piggybacks are absolutely my favorite carry!

I got 3 additional piggyback rides during the next year by telling her "I'm stronger now - let's repeat the strength challenge. She had a t-shirt on for one of those "challenges" giving me a great view and providing an extreme self control test. The last time I held on during the ride in such a way that my open hand would up on top of her chest. I don't know if this is why the rides ended or we simply outgrew the activity.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), helomelo (June 29th, 2015), saschas (May 11th, 2015)
Old May 11th, 2015, 21:12   #143
forevernow
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,125 Total

I remember when I'm in kindergarten preschool education this girl carrying me like I was nothing and in the fourth or fifth grade another girl lifted me back-to-back.
Old May 24th, 2015, 20:00   #144
Raj77
STANDARD

3 For This Post
17 Total

i remember the day i was front lifted and carried by my maid working at our house when i slipped in my bathroom, i got a hard on, she noticed that and laughed at me...later, i was lifted by sex workers at two occasions, both during foreplay, one bearhug and the second time front lift was the most embarrasing and erotic as she kept me lifted naked for almost a minute, i tried to free myself but unable to do so as she was very strong and after a min or so when she bounces me i unable to resist ejaculated on her, she bursted into laugh....last year my sister in law front lifted me during holi festival.....also my wife sometimes lifts me in bearhug during foreplay
Who Said Thanks:
mostazarock (July 12th, 2020), forevernow (May 25th, 2015), Akshayb (May 24th, 2015)
Old June 28th, 2015, 10:17   #145
landcfreek

0 For This Post
0 Total

i remember chyna to be my first crush. i was 9 at that time. and i would fight with my mom and watch wwf just to watch her lift guys. it was a great fantasy for me at that age. every show i saw was just for her. when i found youtube in 2007 i remember the first video i saw was of chyna pressing eddie. and there was another link to lift and carry
Old June 28th, 2015, 17:25   #146
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
621 Total

ever since i was young i liked seeing women carrying men. back then it was never sexual of course, I just knew that i liked seeing it happen. I think it wasnt until puberty that it became a sexual desire.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:02   #147
some
STANDARD

1 For This Post
39 Total

When I was in middle school I started having fantasies of getting a long piggyback ride from my science teacher. She was sexy as all hell.

I used to consider actually asking her for a piggyback ride. I thought maybe she would understand my need. Looking back, I am very glad that I didn't do that. It could have been traumatic.
Who Said Thanks:
helomelo (February 15th, 2016)
Old September 25th, 2015, 07:39   #148
mlz88
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default hmmm

Since primary school for me I think. Getting piggy back rides from some of the stronger girls in my class.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 18:56   #149
jambur77
STANDARD

1 For This Post
30 Total

Probably since my early childhood. Remember one time when I was about 5-6 years old, an older female relative lifted me and carried me (front lift) for a minute or two. The rest is history.
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (October 4th, 2015)
Old October 7th, 2015, 07:05   #150
Himannv
STANDARD

0 For This Post
21 Total

I'm fairly new to the genre so perhaps I was 25 or 26 when I first stumbled upon it. There was this clip on one clips4sale page that had me interested in F/f l&c. I can't find that clip anymore though.