The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:58   #1
Syo Kirishima
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
89 Total
Default What do you think about lap sitting?

Not very related to L&C, but i see it as something similar. It's also a sort of kink, but not much as frequent, unless i'm mistaken.

Sitting on a girl's lap just feels so good, i myself feel like i'm safe into her hug while sitting on her knees, it's just cute to me for some reason, i don't know why. Plus, it's not as strength demanding as L&C is, from my experiences in High School, i was able to get laps from girls quite frequently, some of them actually offered it to me.
Even so, there is also the lap pillow, if my partner don't agree much, which is a good alternative to me and much more convenient for her, and it's just as cute as a lap sit.

What do you think about this in general? Would you like to sit on a woman's lap or is that too childish/cringe for you? I see that as a cute role reversal and also as a way of demonstrating love for each other.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 15:01   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

2 For This Post
2,743 Total

I'm not so much a lapsitting fan but my favorite thing is viewing intimate F/F cradle lifts. When a lapsit has a cradle lift position with the bottom girl's arm holding under the top girl's legs, that's almost as appealing to me as a cradle lift. It can convey the exact same intimacy.

As far as participating, I'm not a liftee so likewise I don't sit on laps. I do enjoy holding girls on my lap though, especially in that cradle position, which is also my favorite lift to perform.

So even though I come from the opposite perspective, I agree there's a similarity in the appeal.
Who Said Thanks:
Syo Kirishima (April 14th, 2018), zebra (April 6th, 2018)
Old April 2nd, 2018, 21:28   #3
5supermb
VIPOS

2 For This Post
5,311 Total

Yeah lift & carry and lap-sitting are definitely linked, that's why we have separate threads specifically for lap-sitting in different parts of this forum.

I both love and hate lap-sits at the same time, like TheWolfe said above me, having a girl sat in another girls lap but in the cradle position is a very big turn on

Unfortunately however, my problem with lap-sits is that most of the time they never seem to lead to a lift, like, 'C'MON YOU HAVE A GIRL SAT ON YOUR DAMN LAP JUST SCOOP THEM UP AND CRADLE THEM GOD DAMMIT'

but yes, if the lap-sit leads to a cradle lift then it is the best thing ever
Who Said Thanks:
Syo Kirishima (April 14th, 2018), TheWolfe (April 3rd, 2018)
Old April 3rd, 2018, 03:10   #4
Syo Kirishima
STANDARD

0 For This Post
89 Total
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
Yeah lift & carry and lap-sitting are definitely linked, that's why we have separate threads specifically for lap-sitting in different parts of this forum.

I both love and hate lap-sits at the same time, like TheWolfe said above me, having a girl sat in another girls lap but in the cradle position is a very big turn on

Unfortunately however, my problem with lap-sits is that most of the time they never seem to lead to a lift, like, 'C'MON YOU HAVE A GIRL SAT ON YOUR DAMN LAP JUST SCOOP THEM UP AND CRADLE THEM GOD DAMMIT'

but yes, if the lap-sit leads to a cradle lift then it is the best thing ever
How did I not think about that, a.a

That kind of transition would be very nice to happen one day, but it's very unlikely in my opinion since the girls I've sat haven't cradled me, but either way, it could be very fun too
Old April 14th, 2018, 06:09   #5
Jase
STANDARD

1 For This Post
199 Total

Hi Syo, I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed a lap sit which turned into a cradle - it was definitely an experience I won't forget.
Who Said Thanks:
Syo Kirishima (April 14th, 2018)
Old April 14th, 2018, 16:57   #6
uplifted0
VIP

0 For This Post
508 Total

Hey Jase, that sounds amazing! Any more to the story?
Old April 14th, 2018, 19:21   #7
Jase
STANDARD

1 For This Post
199 Total

It was with a friend I used to work out with on occasion and she always enjoyed various one to one challenges - I'm a lot bigger than her and on this particular occasion she had been practicing a wall sit which she enjoyed doing - on completion she let me sit on her lap as we talked and afterwards lifted me in a cradle before setting me back down - goes without saying I loved it!
Who Said Thanks:
uplifted0 (April 16th, 2018)
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:04   #8
Observer

0 For This Post
46 Total

I only tried yesterday as part of an attempted cradle lift. Unfortunately she was wearing her bra (my present) and I couldn't access her D cup breasts. If she comes over my place again I would ask for a second round.
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:01   #9
AllStarGangsta
STANDARD

2 For This Post
5 Total

I kind of enjoy seeing it. There are some Japanese tendon clips where she has a guy on her lap(almost laid across), and she is forcing his face into her breasts. It?s pretty amazing.
Who Said Thanks:
Muscle_Chick_Fan (August 17th, 2018), Syo Kirishima (May 12th, 2018)
Old May 9th, 2018, 14:31   #10
Mac3

1 For This Post
7 Total

I enjoy watching girls sitting on girls laps. I would love to have a woman sit on my lap for long periods of time, the comfort level appeals to me
Who Said Thanks:
Syo Kirishima (May 12th, 2018)