The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old September 24th, 2020, 02:45   #81
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default re: ex-wife

No.... unfortunately, we parted on pretty bad terms. There was a lot that didn't go well with that marriage. (Probably was where I learned that life lesson that trying to have a long-term relationship or marriage with someone based primarily on the physical attraction isn't really a good idea.)

We had a few phases where we were on speaking terms again and talked a while on the phone -- but I think that's come to an end at this point too. The last time I talked to her, she was going to a local gym regularly but I think mostly doing stuff like the elliptical machine. So unfortunately, probably caught up in trying to lose weight more than gain or keep muscle.

The very last cool "display of strength" thing I remember her telling me was maybe a year or two after we were divorced. She had some people over at her place and said these two women she was friends with were both really big (around 300lbs. each). And at some point, on a dare, she got on her hands and knees and gave both of them a pony ride across the room at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan007 View Post
To TJW1971

Wow your ex wife is a powerhouse strong women. Are you in contact with her still. She is an awesome women does she workout as hard today.

I wish she would lift me up and give me a ride down the street, i'm impressed with a powerful women.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2020, 03:29   #82
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default re: g/f

Is she actively lifting weights now or anything, or was that just a one time thing to see what she could leg press?

I've known a few women like that, who were naturally strong enough to just start right out leg pressing 450lbs. or so. And all of them were able to double those lifts in under a year of at least somewhat regular workouts. I know most people seriously into weightlifting want to use the sleds you put free weights on for leg presses. But to encourage a woman to feel strong and like she's making real progress, those Universal machines where you stick a key in the weight stack are great too. Depending on the machine, some of them only have a total of 750lbs. or so of plates on them, so someone as strong as your girlfriend could pretty quickly hit a goal of pressing the whole stack.

(And depending on the machine and the situation, you might be able to stand on the weight stack and take a ride too. A long time ago, I used to use the weight room in a local YMCA on Saturdays and a few of the female swim instructors would come in there to lift weights and use the exercise bike and so forth. One of them was a black gal with really thick, strong legs, and I saw her leg pressing about half of the weight stack like it was nothing. So one time, I just jokingly climbed up on it and told her to give me a ride, and she pressed me for about 10 reps. She laughed about it, saying "That's easier than getting up to move the key!" But it depends on the design of the machine because some have the weight stack all enclosed in kind of a frame, where you'd have no way to stand up on the top plate. This was an older one with just a pole in the center so you could just stand with one foot on each side of the plate and hold onto the pole if you wanted to make sure you didn't fall off!)

Making the piggyback ride up the stairs a regular thing would be a great idea too. I know when my ex used to give them to me, it was pretty cool watching her progress from struggling a bit on the last few steps to getting strong enough to just go right to the top like it was no big deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssMaster197 View Post
My gf is 5?9.5? - 5?10? and 185lbs, and she had naturally strong legs where when she started leg pressing she was doing 450-500lbs (380lbs of plates) for up to 8 reps. Her calves are like marble upside down coke bottles, she has actually sitter me on her lap on just one leg for up to 10 minutes at a time, has cradled me, front straddled me etc. She even piggybacked me up the stairs a couple weeks ago.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2020, 05:29   #83
AssMaster197
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Is she actively lifting weights now or anything, or was that just a one time thing to see what she could leg press?

I've known a few women like that, who were naturally strong enough to just start right out leg pressing 450lbs. or so. And all of them were able to double those lifts in under a year of at least somewhat regular workouts. I know most people seriously into weightlifting want to use the sleds you put free weights on for leg presses. But to encourage a woman to feel strong and like she's making real progress, those Universal machines where you stick a key in the weight stack are great too. Depending on the machine, some of them only have a total of 750lbs. or so of plates on them, so someone as strong as your girlfriend could pretty quickly hit a goal of pressing the whole stack.

(And depending on the machine and the situation, you might be able to stand on the weight stack and take a ride too. A long time ago, I used to use the weight room in a local YMCA on Saturdays and a few of the female swim instructors would come in there to lift weights and use the exercise bike and so forth. One of them was a black gal with really thick, strong legs, and I saw her leg pressing about half of the weight stack like it was nothing. So one time, I just jokingly climbed up on it and told her to give me a ride, and she pressed me for about 10 reps. She laughed about it, saying "That's easier than getting up to move the key!" But it depends on the design of the machine because some have the weight stack all enclosed in kind of a frame, where you'd have no way to stand up on the top plate. This was an older one with just a pole in the center so you could just stand with one foot on each side of the plate and hold onto the pole if you wanted to make sure you didn't fall off!)

Making the piggyback ride up the stairs a regular thing would be a great idea too. I know when my ex used to give them to me, it was pretty cool watching her progress from struggling a bit on the last few steps to getting strong enough to just go right to the top like it was no big deal!

Shame it didn’t work out for you to, don’t worry you’ll find someone even better and by that I mean stronger ��. Also, she got her calves from tip toeing up the stairs all the time as a kid, she has also cracked me as well and I’m not a small guy, not that big but tall. Also that strong black girl at the gym sounds awesome. Physically and affectionately we’re pretty role reversed I’m just about always the little spoon and curl into her when we cuddle.

Here’s what she looks like btw

And here are some pictures of her lifting

Last edited by AssMaster197; September 24th, 2020 at 06:06.
AssMaster197 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2020, 13:41   #84
JaseB
STANDARD

JaseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2020, 04:24   #85
namadosoohay
VIPOS

My first girlfriend was pretty muscular, thick legs in particular which I suppose makes sense as she grew up playing soccer. The first time she ever lifted me was kinda as a joke as her tomboy nature made her want to show off her strength and I think she realized I was into it and we'd lift each other for fun.

She was bout 5'5", 130ish I'd guess. I was probably around 5'9", 160. Not a huge size difference between us or anything but still impressive given I'd never been lifted before her and I'm fairly sure she could've still lifted me if I was heavier. Sitting on her shoulders and feeling super tall was cool.
namadosoohay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2020, 17:10   #86
phantom23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by namadosoohay View Post
My first girlfriend was pretty muscular, thick legs in particular which I suppose makes sense as she grew up playing soccer. The first time she ever lifted me was kinda as a joke as her tomboy nature made her want to show off her strength and I think she realized I was into it and we'd lift each other for fun.

She was bout 5'5", 130ish I'd guess. I was probably around 5'9", 160. Not a huge size difference between us or anything but still impressive given I'd never been lifted before her and I'm fairly sure she could've still lifted me if I was heavier. Sitting on her shoulders and feeling super tall was cool.
Any pics of her you could share??
phantom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2020, 03:22   #87
namadosoohay
VIPOS

Unfortunately no, as she was my first girlfriend any pics of us were from when we were teens and not yet of age. She has no social media presence now that I can see. Curious how she looks all this time later.
namadosoohay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2020, 21:26   #88
Slevin
VIP Honored

It’s damn near impossible now, because all the muscle girls have thousands upon thousands of Instagram followers
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2020, 18:45   #89
AssMaster197
VIP

Here?s another cradle carry picture from her
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 8D2BA545-7CE3-4635-9FF7-F96A177C0F5B.jpeg (1.39 MB, 127 views)
Old November 11th, 2020, 02:08   #90
AssMaster197
VIP

Sorry I realized I already posted that image two posts earlier