The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old January 26th, 2010, 06:37   #201
incoming26

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

hey Taylor, your whole activity is great, it's nice you're so mutch into people's feedback.

As you're looking for preferences, just want you to know there are some like us (especially me) who like very mutch the domestic/erotic/romantic style...with the girl all around bigger than the boy, i'm really into thick,curvy woman (but not extra muscular) -just like you in fact - and the man as mutch as a "boy", skinny and small...they were a few clips like that, i'll love it if there's an accentuation in that area thanks.
Old January 28th, 2010, 06:17   #202
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming26 View Post
hey Taylor, your whole activity is great, it's nice you're so mutch into people's feedback.

As you're looking for preferences, just want you to know there are some like us (especially me) who like very mutch the domestic/erotic/romantic style...with the girl all around bigger than the boy, i'm really into thick,curvy woman (but not extra muscular) -just like you in fact - and the man as mutch as a "boy", skinny and small...they were a few clips like that, i'll love it if there's an accentuation in that area thanks.
Thank you. I plan to stick to shooting that type of woman. Moxie is the smallest I have ever shot. I have tired to book muscular woman but was only able to book one one time and believe me I have tried. I just found a woman who claims to be 6-4 I am begging to shoot for me. She is not muscular just built like Helana. I hope I can book her.
Old January 30th, 2010, 06:43   #203
nishadh
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
515 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTaylor View Post
Aerial Oral Evening is posted on there. I highly recommend it. It is an amazing clip.

I shot a hardcore sex one with Moxie a couple days ago and she had the flu so we did not do a ton of strenuous standing sex lifts. Instead we shot a ton of sex positions where he was lifted while having sex with her on the bed. I am going to send that to the editor tomorrow.
Hi Mistress, Any news on the clip with hardcore sex with moxie?? I believe not just me but we all are waiting for it anxiously.... thanks in advance.....U R THE BEST

Old January 30th, 2010, 09:06   #204
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishadh View Post
Hi Mistress, Any news on the clip with hardcore sex with moxie?? I believe not just me but we all are waiting for it anxiously.... thanks in advance.....U R THE BEST

Thank you. It is almost finished and I will release it very soon. I just put up the video with the brand new model Helena that I shot. I based much of what went on in the video on a story that I had read about a guys first lifting experience.
Old January 30th, 2010, 09:15   #205
nishadh
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
515 Total

Thanks...i m downloading it right now...helena seems very attractive.....and they are definitely my type of couple...bigger female-much smaller male...
thanks
Old February 1st, 2010, 00:23   #206
JiJi
STANDARD

0 For This Post
8 Total

Moxxie is my all time favorite. Perfect for my liking. She is very muscular and I love the lifts she performs, especially carrying the man and HJ/BJ.

Keep up the great work, Taylor!
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:27   #207
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,683 Total

clips4sale changed how they show the newest store updates.

before, you would select your fetish from the drop down menu and they would show the list of studios with the clips you like (lift and carry) who got updated most recently regardles of what type the newest clip is

now it will show 3 columns of studios and the list only features the most recent lift and carry (or any other fetish on the drop down menu) updated.

i went to check yesterday and Taylors page was way back on the list because even tho she updates it almost daily with different fetishes, the last lift and carry one was a month or so ago.

I liked the old way better..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:40   #208
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post
clips4sale changed how they show the newest store updates.

before, you would select your fetish from the drop down menu and they would show the list of studios with the clips you like (lift and carry) who got updated most recently regardles of what type the newest clip is

now it will show 3 columns of studios and the list only features the most recent lift and carry (or any other fetish on the drop down menu) updated.

i went to check yesterday and Taylors page was way back on the list because even tho she updates it almost daily with different fetishes, the last lift and carry one was a month or so ago.

I liked the old way better..

That is weird, I just updated a lift and carry handjob two days ago. I have to check that out. Thanks
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:42   #209
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiJi View Post
Moxxie is my all time favorite. Perfect for my liking. She is very muscular and I love the lifts she performs, especially carrying the man and HJ/BJ.

Keep up the great work, Taylor!
She is great. I am shooting her Saturday for something else and was not planning on doing lift and carry but I may shoot a request from this forum I have been meaning to shoot if I can book the guy with her Saturday.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:50   #210
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

What girls that I have shot do you guys want to see more of? I am looking for new girls to shoot but just curious which ones you like and want to see more with.