The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 14th, 2015, 06:37   #131
some
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
39 Total

Personally, I like when the ladies have to struggle to lift. I love watching them carry guys up stairs.
Old July 14th, 2015, 13:48   #132
minimaxde
VIP

1 For This Post
127 Total

Thank you, Jo, I am waiting and I think, there are many other guys who like these kinds of lifts, because you did not have many occasions to see these in web. I hope you are fine and let say it in german: Weiter so, mein Freund!

Curtis
Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (July 16th, 2015)
Old July 15th, 2015, 17:10   #133
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
10,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
Hi Curtis,

Yes, I thought of you shooting these hot ladies. Of course, these under the armpit lifts need a bodybuilder or a very light girl. I just wanted to try it. I will test it again, when I have found a very light girl (then in a frontal position).
I don't know if Crossfit is big in Germany? But you could look for girls that train in this. They specifically train muscles great for overhead and "under arm" type lifts. These girls could probably lift the blonde girl with full extension under arms.

Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (July 16th, 2015)
Old July 16th, 2015, 20:04   #134
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
Personally, I like when the ladies have to struggle to lift. I love watching them carry guys up stairs.
I think the majority of the l & c fans love to see a very strong girl easily lifting a person, but I know, that not only a few customers like it, when the challenges make the girl struggle sometime and when they can see, what she can do and at which point she reaches her limits. It is just thrilling. So I show this in a couple of my videos. For me this is still very different from humilitating a girl, what I do not intend. Loving a girl for her strength, or ... Loving the (sexy, female) weakness of a girl at a point. I think it is nice, that all that exists.

... and of course, there will be new videos with f/m stairway carrying. But it will probably take some time.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), TheWolfe (July 16th, 2015)
Old July 16th, 2015, 20:15   #135
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
I don't know if Crossfit is big in Germany? But you could look for girls that train in this. They specifically train muscles great for overhead and "under arm" type lifts. These girls could probably lift the blonde girl with full extension under arms.
Thanks, Dendrin, for your suggestion. As a bicycle and swimming fan I am not really near to the fitness world. But looking for other ways of producing might be a good idea. I will consider and try.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), TheWolfe (July 16th, 2015)
Old July 17th, 2015, 03:39   #136
lift0603
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
803 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
I think the majority of the l & c fans love to see a very strong girl easily lifting a person, but I know, that not only a few customers like it, when the challenges make the girl struggle sometime and when they can see, what she can do and at which point she reaches her limits. It is just thrilling. So I show this in a couple of my videos. For me this is still very different from humilitating a girl, what I do not intend. Loving a girl for her strength, or ... Loving the (sexy, female) weakness of a girl at a point. I think it is nice, that all that exists.

... and of course, there will be new videos with f/m stairway carrying. But it will probably take some time.
I completely agree that we are not humilitating a girl by watching her struggling for the heavy weights. We just appreciate their fitness and strength. For me, the beautiful fitness and strength is a girl lifting a much heavier person. I see many girls in 90 to 110 lbs can carry people, at least in piggyback, who are heavier by 50+lbs without struggling. It is more amazing than struggling!
Old July 17th, 2015, 15:58   #137
rflcblue
Producer

5 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l. Enjoy Anna!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/87785/C...#startingpoint
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), piggybackrides (May 28th, 2017), some (July 18th, 2015), Akshayb (July 17th, 2015), Dovahkiin (July 17th, 2015)
Old July 18th, 2015, 06:24   #138
some
STANDARD

1 For This Post
39 Total

Wow, she is very pretty! Thanks for this clip!
Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (July 20th, 2015)
Old July 18th, 2015, 06:34   #139
some
STANDARD

1 For This Post
39 Total

I love what you do, with the casting you choose. I feel like there is an abundance of muscular women lifting men with no effort on the internet and not enough of the kind of thing you produce. I prefer the sexy average to slightly toned women that you usually shoot, not the hard bodied to bodybuilder women that other producers shoot with. That's my personal opinion on the matter.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (July 18th, 2015)
Old July 18th, 2015, 14:41   #140
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,056 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
I love what you do, with the casting you choose. I feel like there is an abundance of muscular women lifting men with no effort on the internet and not enough of the kind of thing you produce. I prefer the sexy average to slightly toned women that you usually shoot, not the hard bodied to bodybuilder women that other producers shoot with. That's my personal opinion on the matter.
I agree, it's also impressive that they are lifting men bigger than themselves.

I also have to thank rflcblue for providing accurate descriptions of what to expect in each video. Some of the c4s producers are awful at doing so, to the point where I'd consider it a shady practice.

Keep up the good work, rflc!
Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (July 20th, 2015), some (July 18th, 2015)