The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old November 19th, 2014, 22:46   #61
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,041 Total

JC doesn't look bad to me in that preview. Personally, I previously thought she was a little too skinny considering her height.

If you don't mind my asking, are you based out of Florida? I know JC lives in that part of the country. I used to live in Orlando (actually going back next week), little did I know so many producers lived in the state. Rachel Sinclair is in Orlando, and I think videoteasing is somewhere down south. I moved a few states over a several years ago, and there's nothing out here.

Last edited by themasterkavar; November 20th, 2014 at 15:38.
Who Said Thanks:
warthog (November 23rd, 2014)
Old November 20th, 2014, 14:32   #62
brattyfootgirls
Producer

0 For This Post
225 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
JC doesn't look bad to me in that preview. Personally, I thought she was a little too skinny considering her height.

If you don't mind my asking, are you based out of Florida? I know JC lives in that part of the country. I used to live in Orlando (actually going back next week), little did I know so many producers lived in the state. Rachel Sinclair is in Orlando, and I think videoteasing is somewhere down south. I moved a few states over a several years ago, and there's nothing out here.
Yep we are in St Petersburg, FL. JC is in the Orlando area! We have a ton of producers down here these days. Many are moving as well down from upstate as it gets colder. It's a much easier business to run in FL with an abundance of models and friendlier weather!
Old November 21st, 2014, 19:06   #63
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyfootgirls View Post
Yep we are in St Petersburg, FL. JC is in the Orlando area! We have a ton of producers down here these days. Many are moving as well down from upstate as it gets colder. It's a much easier business to run in FL with an abundance of models and friendlier weather!
And no income tax
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:06   #64
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Thanks for the informative reply. Don't get me wrong: JC is still at the top of my list and her potential is incredible, even though I don't think she's pushed herself in lift videos with heavier guys.

I would be happy to send you some storyline/script ideas via email. Just give me a contact email and I'll do so asap.

Also, it would be great if you could let us know which models you have coming up in lift and carry shoots. F/M is my personal preference, so I'm always looking out for new shoots.

Thanks again for your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyfootgirls View Post
WWE4life thanks for the feedback, we always appreciate good constructive feedback from customers. Just a few things it's important to know about our shoots. Unlike Cat/Ginary we do not view L&C as a "Filler" clip. We generally shoot L&C second or third at our shoots while the girls are fresh and strong. They are some of our most popular clips so we treat them that way. As for storylines, only reason we haven't really done much in terms of that is we haven't really had anyone ask for it till now. When we've shot customs in the past for L&C they are mostly just the girl lifting in various ways with no real storyline attached. However we'd be more than happy to try some and see how they do, any ideas?

As for JC, yes she has gotten out of shape and needs to get back on top of it. Unfortunately for me at this shoot, she had worked with another studio the day before that had really worn her out and she strained her legs working for them so she wasn't at 100% for my shoot which was a pity as I really wanted her to do a press or choke lift. We did try off camera but she couldn't do it. It's a shame really.

Anyways we will try to do more with some of the girls you mentoned, although just remember not every girl is strong enough to lift a guy, especially for longer periods. Last thing I want to do is injure anyone and I always have to be mindful of that with L&C. I have had a few girls pull muscles already. I will always ask though if they feel up to it!
Old November 28th, 2014, 17:28   #65
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

it would be great to see Sasha Foxx lift a male in a video. But please not the 5 foot guy. No disrespect, your quality video is great, but we prefere normal height/weight guy.
I also see Sasha in your last video, and she look a little bit bigger and stronger. Cool.
Is nice to see that you work with some beautiful girls. Also Maria Marley I think she could do amazing lift and carry videos.
Old November 28th, 2014, 21:38   #66
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
it would be great to see Sasha Foxx lift a male in a video. But please not the 5 foot guy. No disrespect, your quality video is great, but we prefere normal height/weight guy.
I also see Sasha in your last video, and she look a little bit bigger and stronger. Cool.
Is nice to see that you work with some beautiful girls. Also Maria Marley I think she could do amazing lift and carry videos.
Best not to make generalizations like this.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (November 28th, 2014)
Old November 28th, 2014, 22:36   #67
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Best not to make generalizations like this.
Yes! Some of us prefer female liftees.
Old November 28th, 2014, 23:00   #68
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

And the f/f fans are well represented with video productions and in voicing their interests on this forum
Old December 1st, 2014, 14:35   #69
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
And the f/f fans are well represented with video productions and in voicing their interests on this forum
It's all preferences. Just making a point about generalizing based on one's own preferences.
Old December 1st, 2014, 15:35   #70
Mike
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
It's all preferences. Just making a point about generalizing based on one's own preferences.
The video was a F/M clip, so my post was about this category.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (December 1st, 2014)