The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old April 3rd, 2019, 19:25   #361
Athletic l&c
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
220 Total
Default "New" video previously released?

Perhaps I'm wrong but Isn't the video "Piggybacks and shoulder sits" with Kim, at your clips4sale studio ("Girl Next Door Lift and Carry"), the same as you released a while ago at you webpage Stronggirlz?

If I'm not looking wrong, not seeing that information, I think you forgot to mention that, as you kindly have done for some videos. I guess there's no law that says you got to inform us but it could be a nice gesture towards us who supports you.

Kind regards
George

Last edited by Athletic l&c; April 3rd, 2019 at 19:52.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 20:03   #362
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

George, are you a producer? I recall refunding you a video once before, "George." Thank you for your support. Oh, and you're welcome for the free video

Did you know, "George", that you can buy season 1 of Friends on DVD at Walmart? You can also buy that same season 1 DVD at Amazon. What's amazing, is that one time I bought that DVD at Walmart, and then when I was on Amazon, I read the description for the Season 1 DVD...and I put it in my cart, because they didn't make any mention of the fact that the DVD was previously released at Walmart. I didn't realize I already owned the DVD so I bought it a second time! I was angry at Amazon, because they were trying to deceive me by listing the Friends DVD with the same title and description as it appeared at Walmart.

I guess, I'm guilty of doing the same thing...listing the same video on two different platforms (my website and clips4sale)...and (gasp!) using the same title on each site! Talk about confusing! If a customer went to my site, and bought "Piggybacks and Shoulder Sits" and then went to clips4sale and saw "Piggybacks and Shoulder Sits", they might accidentally buy it a second time. It's an easy mistake to make...or is it? Hmmm...I don't know...maybe a person would compare the images in the preview and say, "hey, I think I already own this video from stronggirlz and won't buy it again on clips4sale." I mean, I must be the only producer that sells videos on multiple platforms.

Another little tidbit for ya, in the interest of trivia: did you know that most customers that purchase through my site, don't buy from clips4sale and vice versa? That should help to eliminate any duplicate purchases...if common sense doesn't

Take care!

p.s. if anyone is confused as to the tone of my response to "George", feel free to message me and ask me for more information

Last edited by WWE4Life; April 3rd, 2019 at 20:30.
Old April 5th, 2019, 20:08   #363
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
George, are you a producer? I recall refunding you a video once before, "George." Thank you for your support. Oh, and you're welcome for the free video

Did you know, "George", that you can buy season 1 of Friends on DVD at Walmart? You can also buy that same season 1 DVD at Amazon. What's amazing, is that one time I bought that DVD at Walmart, and then when I was on Amazon, I read the description for the Season 1 DVD...and I put it in my cart, because they didn't make any mention of the fact that the DVD was previously released at Walmart. I didn't realize I already owned the DVD so I bought it a second time! I was angry at Amazon, because they were trying to deceive me by listing the Friends DVD with the same title and description as it appeared at Walmart.

I guess, I'm guilty of doing the same thing...listing the same video on two different platforms (my website and clips4sale)...and (gasp!) using the same title on each site! Talk about confusing! If a customer went to my site, and bought "Piggybacks and Shoulder Sits" and then went to clips4sale and saw "Piggybacks and Shoulder Sits", they might accidentally buy it a second time. It's an easy mistake to make...or is it? Hmmm...I don't know...maybe a person would compare the images in the preview and say, "hey, I think I already own this video from stronggirlz and won't buy it again on clips4sale." I mean, I must be the only producer that sells videos on multiple platforms.

Another little tidbit for ya, in the interest of trivia: did you know that most customers that purchase through my site, don't buy from clips4sale and vice versa? That should help to eliminate any duplicate purchases...if common sense doesn't

Take care!

p.s. if anyone is confused as to the tone of my response to "George", feel free to message me and ask me for more information
Old April 5th, 2019, 20:26   #364
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic l&c View Post
Yeah, I guess when you've been humbled, there's not much else you can say, "George"
Old April 5th, 2019, 20:27   #365
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic l&c View Post
Ok enough if you have a beef with Dave discuss it privately by email none of these last posts have been useful to the forum. Many producers sell there clips on multiple sites at once as some sites work better in different regions, if he is using the same name and description I personally don't see a problem.
Old April 5th, 2019, 21:19   #366
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Sorry, greybeezer. This guy has made it a personal mission over the years to have public beefs with me, and has actually admitted himself that he is an a__hole. I won't take his bait anymore.

Cheers,
Dave
Old May 3rd, 2019, 19:38   #367
Mike
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
No, she won't be back. There's a few more videos to be released, but then that will be the end, and I'll be sailing off in to the sunset.
Sorry for the so late response. Too bad you don't have in mind to do more videos. You had one of the best group of model in L&C world.

Jen was the best, but also Jessica and Kate (Jen friend) was so hot.

L&C videos are so boring in these years. I think i really don't watch anymore stuff of the new producers.
Well. If you do more videos again let us know. Bye.
Who Said Thanks:
WWE4Life (May 7th, 2019)
Old May 6th, 2019, 13:14   #368
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Sorry for the so late response. Too bad you don't have in mind to do more videos. You had one of the best group of model in L&C world.

Jen was the best, but also Jessica and Kate (Jen friend) was so hot.

L&C videos are so boring in these years. I think i really don't watch anymore stuff of the new producers.
Well. If you do more videos again let us know. Bye.
Thanks for the kind words, Mike. Btw, Kate was Jen's sister
Who Said Thanks:
barikuta (May 6th, 2019)
Old May 6th, 2019, 13:15   #369
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Strength Games Challenge!

4 of our most popular models tackle our Strength Games Challenge, which includes piggybacks, cradles, bearhugs, fireman's carries, and more! This is all-original footage, never-before-seen that was shot during their original video shoots. Each Strength Games Challenge was shot at the end of an already grueling shoot, so their strength and stamina is absolutely remarkable!

Get it now!

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (May 7th, 2019), aedgar (May 6th, 2019)
Old May 6th, 2019, 20:25   #370
barikuta
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total

yes dave your videos are the best my favorite is Sibling Rivery
Who Said Thanks:
WWE4Life (May 7th, 2019)