Old July 2nd, 2019, 01:43   #11
phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
She went by the name Goddess Vegas, the lethal leg goddess. She has been retired for quite awhile.
My recollection is that she was 5'10" tall, quite pretty, and very strong. She made numerous videos.

One odd thing about her videos is that she seemed to not want her face shown in many of them.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:45   #12
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,041 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
My recollection is that she was 5'10" tall, quite pretty, and very strong. She made numerous videos.

One odd thing about her videos is that she seemed to not want her face shown in many of them.
Indeed. I do wish her clips were available for sale still. I regret not getting a few of them. Same goes for Rachel Sinclair's store.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 2nd, 2019)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:16   #13
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
She went by the name Goddess Vegas, the lethal leg goddess. She has been retired for quite awhile.
The best ones are retired. They've aged or grown out of it. The whole lifting scene is much less active. This great site is the exception to the rule.

The lifting scene likely peaked in the late '90s. Both lifting sites and session women declined in the '00s. The youngest fans missed the best times. It was like a different universe back then.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:21   #14
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post

I almost scheduled a session with her in the past. She seemed so capable and so enthusiastic. Her body was ideal too. I never saw her face, but I assumed that she was pretty.
Old December 5th, 2023, 18:21   #15
Junglebeast

2 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I almost scheduled a session with her in the past. She seemed so capable and so enthusiastic. Her body was ideal too. I never saw her face, but I assumed that she was pretty.
I sessioned with her from 2005 until her retirement... around 2010. Her face was gorgeous, just like you said, "her body was ideal." I'm 6' 1" and, when I met her, was around 225 lbs. and in good shape. I was into role play / domination. She was too, but in our first session - in high heels no less - she asked to cradle lift me. I wasn't into it and I agreed.

From a sitting position she lifted me, carried me across the room to the bed, and flipped me on it like I was a sack of potatoes, and I rolled face down onto my stomach. She said, "DON'T MOVE!" I didn't, she climbed onto the bed, told me to look up and she looked like a giantess. I got into deep subspace and I was hooked. I was a regular of hers until she retired. I think she got turned on by intimidating men by lifting them, and the whole idea of domination. Hell of a woman.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (December 10th, 2023), zebra (December 6th, 2023)
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:09   #16
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebeast View Post
I sessioned with her from 2005 until her retirement... around 2010. Her face was gorgeous, just like you said, "her body was ideal." I'm 6' 1" and, when I met her, was around 225 lbs. and in good shape. I was into role play / domination. She was too, but in our first session - in high heels no less - she asked to cradle lift me. I wasn't into it and I agreed.

From a sitting position she lifted me, carried me across the room to the bed, and flipped me on it like I was a sack of potatoes, and I rolled face down onto my stomach. She said, "DON'T MOVE!" I didn't, she climbed onto the bed, told me to look up and she looked like a giantess. I got into deep subspace and I was hooked. I was a regular of hers until she retired. I think she got turned on by intimidating men by lifting them, and the whole idea of domination. Hell of a woman.
I'm not the jealous type, but I am in this case. It sounds like she's the total package....with a red bow on top. Severa might be in the same department, but I'm not a fan of whips and chains. I learned the hard way that quality beats quantity in L&C, so I'm more discriminating with my cash now.