Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 11th, 2015, 06:20   #1
swim123

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
11 For This Post
11 Total
Default Actual lift carry story

I have been a lurker for some time now, i dont think that will change but i thought i owed it to you guys to give you guys a true lift carry story. This is one of the few times iv ever been lifted, and it came completely out of nowhere.

Around 5 years ago was my sister's bat mitzah. I was not looking forward to this, but little did i know i would be pleasuring myself in the bathroom to the memory of it shortly after. Anyways, after the religious part of the bar mitzvah is a party. Shortly into this party, a game of Coke and Pepsi formed on the dance floor. If you dont know what coke and pepsi is...basically you and a partner stand on opposite sides of the dance floor, alongside other teams of 2. One side is coke and the other is pepsi. If the DJ says coke then the coke side runs to the pepsi side and does something with their partner. Vice versa if he says pepsi.

Not my cup of tea so naturally i found myself playing with my phone at a table across the room. I had no intention of entering in this game, but that changed pretty damn quick when an extremely cute dancer girl grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the game. She was probably around 16-18 years old, a few more than me at the time. She worked for the company that did the party for my family as a barmitzvah dancer. Alot of these parties hire teenage professional bar mitzvah dancers to spice it up and break people out of their shells.

Anywho, we both arrived on the dance floor, i see my sister is playing and she seems intent on beating me. I get on my side of the floor and am told i am coke and my partner is pepsi. The DJ says that when he says coke, the last person to be seated their pepsi partner's knee is out of the game. I look at the girl, noting that i should probably not sit on her knee with all my weight, after all shes just some cute little dancer girl. Well she wasnt that little she was probably about my size at the time but i wasnt fully grown yet. (about 5-5 mebe 125 lbs).
Before long, Coke is called and i dart to my partner, trying desperately to not be last. I make it to her barely beating a fat kid who stopped along the way to pick up his cookie. LOL ok that part is fake but everything else is true i swear. I and am extra careful to not put much weight on her knee when i arrive. a few rounds pass of having to do boring things like high 5ing ur partner or whatever. However, I couldnt believe my ears when the next challenge would be a piggy back race. "When i say PIGGYBACK, coke get on Pepsi's back and race to the coke side". the host said, or something along those lines at least. I look at the girl in contemplation. I was able to help her on the kneeing thing but theres nothing i can do here. I wasnt sure how this was gonna work, but the girl didnt seemed to be phased by the oncoming task. I was thinking about not doing it, but that would involve losing, much less missing out on a potential LIFT CARRYYY WOO. I awaited anxiously for him to say the words. PIGGYPACKKK he yells, and i make a dart for it. I was really slow once more and actually one of the last ones to make it to the other side.

She didnt want to waste any time at all, and got in a piggyback ready position. I hesitated for a bit, not wanting to possibly hurt this girl,but she seemed confident so what the heck. I made a reserved hop onto her back, not jumping nearly high enough to help her. Somehow though, she caught me, but i was pretty low on her back because of my small jump. We didnt have time to be perfect though, so she took off. We were one of the last people in the race the moment i got on her, and i expected that to only get worse. Other people teams had big guys with small girls on their backs, but i was the opposite. However, that didnt stop this girl from speeding past half the teams with me on her back. I look to my side as i coast past my sister, struggling to piggyback her pork chop friend. I couldnt believe how fast this girl was able to move with me on her back, all that bar mitzvah dancing must have really paid off.

She drops me off on my side, our first time being one of the first to finish. I was astonished. people were chuckling at me and i was alittle embarassed as well. but hey i was still in da game. I regretted however missing out on an opportunity to get a good jump on the girl, robbing her of an opportunity to show her strength. I vowed to not make that mistake again if i get another chance. I crossed my fingers hoping that wasnt the last piggyback round, and i lucked out. The host says it once more, and i run towards the girl, promising to truly test how strong she is, by jumping completely onto her back and seeing if she can catch me. I make it to her and leap into her arms. She grabs my legs, and im much higher up than before. She even corrects my position, jumping and hosting me higher into the air, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RACE. she was cocky and rightfully so. I was so turned on and i was trying hard to make sure she didnt notice if you know what i mean.

The game ended and i had no regrets about my participation. I wondered if i would have been able to carry her and run that fast, and conclude we would have surely lost.

Alright so thats all i got i guess. I wouldnt make something this weirdly specific up, although i wouldnt put it past anybody here.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), uplifted0 (March 19th, 2023), gremlin_95 (October 17th, 2021), piggybackrides (October 17th, 2021), Hamfire5 (October 16th, 2021), phoneman (June 13th, 2015), warthog (June 12th, 2015), Dovahkiin (June 12th, 2015), Akshayb (June 11th, 2015), saschas (June 11th, 2015), pefemti (June 11th, 2015)