Old May 24th, 2009, 01:38   #11
angst56
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
60 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadpimp View Post
I have analysed it at several levels, and even suspect I know how it all began (3rd grade, I picked up a girl I liked when another guy dared me... she moved away later and I never forgot her!). My conclusion has always been that I need to exercise self-control. Perhaps this is an addiction? Or is it a part of what makes me?
I say it could go either way. If it starts to negatively affect your life, then I say it would be an addiction.

For me, I'm not depressed about it. The only thing I get depressed about at times is that I really have not had many lifts, but I am not depressed about having it as a fetish. At times I used to always wonder "why me"? Other times I thought that it would eventually go away, but every time I tried to shut it out, it always came back. Guess I've just accepted it.
Old May 24th, 2009, 08:08   #12
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,678 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadpimp View Post
- I had a huge fight with my ex GF when another guy picked her up for a picture. For me, that is a sexual experience, for her it was just a photograph! It was part of our break-up!
Hell, I would do it too! And every other guy which doesnt have that fetish. Of course, maybe they would make A HUGE fight but still it just isnt normal for a friend to pick his female friend up unless he has some "pretensions". It is just like pecking or too close hugging. It is not true that you chose girls by the terms of LC - you just like small girls. And I say that as I like tall girls the most (and MF lifting, maybe a little bit too much ). It is simple like for any other fellow which doesnt have any other fetish - you have some type of girls you like more and thats it.
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:53   #13
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
541 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
Do any of you guys ever think "why me?" I try to be accepting of this fetish, taking an attitude of "different strokes for different folks", but I can't help feeling somewhat hopeless sometimes.
Try some Celexa or Lexapro
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:55   #14
filmguy
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

What's there to be depressed about, really?

Is it an usual fetish? Sure.

But think about it this way. There are people in there who are into pedophilia, beastiality, bloodplay... at least you're (hopefully) not one of them.
Old May 29th, 2009, 23:05   #15
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

Ok, lets look at this.
You are in a situation which is stressful with the regards to the break up.
What will happen is that you will automaticaly, as a survival instinct, look to what makes you feel good.
Just remember, you are lucky it isnt chocolate!
If you can take a step back for a moment, look back at the situation you are in from a seperate standpoint, notice that you are looking for something which gives you that "feel good" then you might find the "need" drops away a little.
I am not suggesting you will lose it but it should reduce. It is a normal reaction in most stressful situations and if you are depressed then this will be polarised.
Some of the other points raised about fetish addiction are a seperate issue - although still very valid and good issues to raise.
Make a list of all the things you have to do in order to move forward and focus on that - it is a pattern inerrupt which will help.
Old May 31st, 2009, 19:03   #16
Eron
VIP

1 For This Post
149 Total

When I see a sexy girl walking on the street, the first thing I say to myself is "would love to jump on her back" .Maybe I am obsessed with this fetish, but I love it.I think it must not be a reason for being depressed,even if you need it to "get turned on".
It would be a problem ONLY if you think it's a problem and you(or others) suffer from it.

I know about what i am saying to you, I was depressed because of this some years ago.When I was about 15,I thought I was the only person in the world with this "interest" and thought every time of being lifted by girls I liked.I never asked them to, and today I am 24 and never been lifted.My shiness makes sure that I will never tell a girl about this fetish until I realize she really loves me, and I am sure that ,when this happens, we will help each other to be sexually happy.That is the idea every one who is suffering from l&c should have in his mind.
Don't be depressed,we are not hurting anybody with this.

(sorry for my English if mistakes)

Last edited by Eron; May 31st, 2009 at 19:07.
Who Said Thanks:
alks21 (August 3rd, 2012)
Old May 31st, 2009, 19:08   #17
Eron
VIP

0 For This Post
149 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmguy View Post
What's there to be depressed about, really?

Is it an usual fetish? Sure.

But think about it this way. There are people in there who are into pedophilia, beastiality, bloodplay... at least you're (hopefully) not one of them.
That's right
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:19   #18
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,716 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eron View Post
When I see a sexy girl walking on the street, the first thing I say to myself is "would love to jump on her back" .Maybe I am obsessed with this fetish, but I love it.
Old June 26th, 2009, 06:35   #19
tinkuthewimp
STANDARD

0 For This Post
84 Total

well i cant call it depressing but its really addictive, i am really addicted to it and daily spend a lot of time looking for videos and pics of lift and carry ,sometimes i do get frustrated as till date i have not been able to get a real lift and possibly i will never be able to get one , but anyways it is a real nice fetish
Old July 1st, 2009, 15:00   #20
lorinsilvia
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

It really helped when I found out that I wasn't the only person who had this particular fetish. The internet really opened my eyes.

For me, L&C is something that turns me on besides your average sexual things. Compare it to somebody who gets a kick out of eating grass. He still enjoys other things, but the grass is a "bonus". On the other hand, that's not going to be something he'll announce to the world.