The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 4th, 2018, 17:02   #1
TheLurker1
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
4,925 Total
Default What's the heaviest you've been when someone lifted you?

and what type of carry was it?
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (September 4th, 2018)
Old September 5th, 2018, 04:02   #2
shadowspider33
VIP

0 For This Post
73 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
and what type of carry was it?
255lbs or so, mostly piggyback, but a few other lifts as well. I had a back to back lift also weighing 255lbs, plus holding onto 100lbs + of weights, so about 360lbs if u include the weights I added
Old September 5th, 2018, 07:50   #3
pefemti
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,875 Total

85 kg. I was lifted over the shoulder, fireman and shoulder sit from the ground. Many times. The lifter was only 58 kg.
Old September 5th, 2018, 12:08   #4
jfiochetti2001
VIP

0 For This Post
46 Total

Iwas 95 kilos and a girl was 70 kilos she lifted me in cradle for 3 minutes very often.
Old September 6th, 2018, 20:04   #5
tjw1971
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
454 Total
Default Well.....

I don't even know my current weight exactly, but probably at my heaviest right now ... which would be in the low 200's. My wife has piggybacked me several times, fairly recently.

The most impressive lifts and carries would have been the one my ex-wife did years ago, though. I weighed around 185-190 back then, but she weighed a few pounds more than me, with a thick/muscular build. She was taking supplements and making protein shakes and all that, while lifting weights. Carrying me around was a breeze for her, and both of us really wanted to see her make some progress building her muscles and strength. So she started making a point of trying to carry heavier people whenever the opportunity presented itself.

One of her female friends and her boyfriend were over at our place one time, and we got on the subject of weight and who was heavier than who, etc. All of us took turns weighing on our bathroom scale. Her friend's b/f was the biggest one, at 261lbs. My wife was the one eagerly reading the dial on the scale for him, so I knew what was coming next. I said to him... "Hey? Ever been carried by a girl before?" Before he could finish his response of, "No...." - she ducked between his legs and standing up from a partial squat, boosted him up off the scale and onto her shoulders. She strutted around the room with him, saying "Now you have!"

Another mutual friend of ours, Tony, was a really big guy. Not sure what he weighed exactly but he mentioned once he was "over 350lbs." My ex got him to climb on her back for a short piggyback and even bounced him up and down a bit using her legs. She just grinned at me the whole time, like "How about that? Pretty good lift, right?" Later, I mentioned to her that it looked like that wasn't the first time she lifted him, since she looked so confident she could do it, and he didn't even look surprised. She admitted that yeah, she'd piggybacked him 2 or 3 times before, where they both worked.
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (September 8th, 2018), Cumulus (September 7th, 2018), phoneman (September 7th, 2018)
Old September 26th, 2018, 13:36   #6
jubernardi
STANDARD

2 For This Post
17 Total
Default 270lbs!!

i was in collegue and was weighting around 270 (yeah, i was getting really fat lol.) So a friend of mine from collegue was always talking about her squatting 280 lbs while preparing for skiing contests (she used to be a semi-pro ski competitor). so once we were out with Friends and one guy tried to give me a piggyback.. you can imagine i destroyed him and we fell in the floor. At that point she went crazy to demonstrate she could carry me... and guess what.. she could!! she carried me for 150 mts? it was an amazing experience.
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (November 6th, 2018), piggybackrides (September 26th, 2018)
Old December 15th, 2018, 13:03   #7
pyro
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total
Default Reply

I was lifted by my aunt, man she is so strong.
Old December 15th, 2018, 18:48   #8
AssMaster197
VIP

0 For This Post
213 Total

205lbs is the heaviest I?ve ever been. She also sat me on her lap on a single thigh at that weight as well.
Old December 16th, 2018, 09:44   #9
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,026 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssMaster197 View Post
205lbs is the heaviest I?ve ever been. She also sat me on her lap on a single thigh at that weight as well.
In what style did she lift you ?
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:13   #10
uuthari
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 1

0 For This Post
1,583 Total
Default the heaviest i was..

105kg (6'4). piggyback style. the women (my aunt) who lifted me is about 60-65kg and her height is 5'4