The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 4th, 2012, 17:21   #11
seesko55
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1 Total

I think I'm gonna LOVE this forum!! Hi Miss Storm. Always a BIG fan.
Who Said Thanks:
Storm (October 7th, 2012)
Old October 7th, 2012, 23:28   #12
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

WOLFE!!!!!! Hey there you naughty man!! Great to see you too! How you been?
And Seeko - thats really nice of you and im having a "waterbuffalo" day - so appreciated even more xx
Old October 9th, 2012, 22:18   #13
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
WOLFE!!!!!! Hey there you naughty man!! Great to see you too! How you been?
I've been good. Took some time away for some major life events and to avoid getting totally sucked into this parallel universe.

I'm glad you're back. Even though I'm not the type to ever be a customer of yours, you've always been one of the most fun people to chat with on here because of your unique perspective and willingness to delve into discussions.

If you want to do something really unusual, how about if you find the "Real Life Experiences" thread and tell us about the prettiest girl you've ever lifted. That would be a rare treat for us F/F fans.
Old October 9th, 2012, 22:25   #14
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

Lol! Love the parellel universe comment. Great to see you hope you are ok? I'm going to be very very disappointing and say that I have lifted very few women as I prefer not to get too close to them physically - I really don't like it. Its probably from a lifetime of being chased by lesbians!!
Did I just hear everyone tutting?!
Old October 9th, 2012, 22:42   #15
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Lol! Love the parellel universe comment. Great to see you hope you are ok? I'm going to be very very disappointing and say that I have lifted very few women as I prefer not to get too close to them physically - I really don't like it. Its probably from a lifetime of being chased by lesbians!!
Did I just hear everyone tutting?!
No, I can relate. I like lifting women but I don't go around lifting guys.

I'm just surprised that you haven't had woman pose for a photo with you and ask to be lifted or something like that. A lot of bodybuilders have photos like that.
Old October 10th, 2012, 00:49   #16
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

I can't bring myself to do it wolfe! Did 2 shoots a few years ago with 2 female models doing lifts and it was eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww - especially when I did an overhead with one of them and had to put my hand in her crotch area akkkkkkkkkkkkkk eeeeppppphhhhhh iiiccckkkkkkkkkk
I don't do shoots etc any more because of my job AND A GOOD THING TOO! Lol! Thanks for saying you relate to that - some wouldn't get get it.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:34   #17
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
I can't bring myself to do it wolfe! Did 2 shoots a few years ago with 2 female models doing lifts and it was eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww - especially when I did an overhead with one of them and had to put my hand in her crotch area akkkkkkkkkkkkkk eeeeppppphhhhhh iiiccckkkkkkkkkk
I don't do shoots etc any more because of my job AND A GOOD THING TOO! Lol! Thanks for saying you relate to that - some wouldn't get get it.
Hahahaha!

Well it IS acceptable and commonplace for women to hug, kiss on the cheek, dance together, hold hands, brush each others' hair and even sit on each others' laps without being viewed as lesbian while it would be pretty gay for guys to do any of that. You seem less comfortable with female-female contact than most women. Do you feel extra self-conscious about anything that could be seen as remotely butch because you're a body builder?
Old October 10th, 2012, 08:24   #18
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,026 Total

Quote:

I remember some pics and video clips of you, lifting women overhead. Did you ever overhead lift men ?
Old October 22nd, 2012, 21:24   #19
Storm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
27 Total

Sorry for the delay - I didnt get notification on an answer!!
Wolfe - no, its just that I get pursued by lesbians because of the physique so I have an aversion which I could deal with but im quite happy with it being there and dont wish to change it and which doesnt affect my normal daily interaction.

As for the lifting guys overhead comment - I get asked this all the time. Due to competing powerlifting at international level and hold world titles and records etc etc - I wont do anything which potentially will pull or strain something because even the slightest pull, because of the amount of weight im lifting, will put me out of competition.
However, lift and carry generally is great - just one or two lifts which are too unstable and overhead is one of them so I dont do it.
If I didnt compete or competed bodybuilding again where you dont lift as much weight and it doesnt matter is you get a strain etc then maybe I would do it but I cant see that happening.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:34   #20
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,026 Total

Thanks for you reply Storm ! There are some pictures of you, lifting a heavy man. I think the pictures are some yaers old. Do you remember the weight of this guy and is there a video ?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8db08b216568555