The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

View Poll Results: How tall are you? (for men only)
5' or under / 153 cm or under 2 1.50%
5'1"-5'2" / 155 cm - 157,5 cm 0 0%
5'3"-5'4" / 160 cm - 163 cm 2 1.50%
5'5"-5'6" / 165 cm - 168 cm 12 9.02%
5'7"-5'8" / 170 cm - 173 cm 30 22.56%
5'9"-5'10" / 175 cm - 178 cm 26 19.55%
5'11"-6' / 180 cm - 183 cm 30 22.56%
6'1"-6'2" / 185 cm - 188 cm 25 18.80%
6'3"-6'4" / 190 cm - 193 cm 3 2.26%
6'5" or more / 195 cm or more 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 3rd, 2013, 23:20   #1
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
462 Total
Default How tall are you (for men only)?

Recently i cut my hair short,because i wanted to know how tall i'm exactly,and i found that,i'm somewhere between 5'7"-5'8"....though i wish i was a couple of inches shorter because i'm a big fan of bigger lifting smaller F/M L&C and i'd like to find easier a taller&bigger gal

Hope you guys,understand me...because when i say that i wanna be shorter,because i've got a fetish with women being taller and bigger than me,they think that i'm a creepy pervert
Old May 3rd, 2013, 23:21   #2
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Oh i forgot to add a poll...how can i add one,now?

edit: Ok,i found it

Last edited by uplifting_trance; May 3rd, 2013 at 23:25.
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:28   #3
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

0 For This Post
234 Total

Six feet two inches.
Old May 4th, 2013, 14:31   #4
tragmich
Administrator

1 For This Post
9,053 Total

Added the approx height in centimeters.

1 foot is about 30,48 cm
1 inch is about 2,54 cm
Who Said Thanks:
uplifting_trance (May 4th, 2013)
Old May 4th, 2013, 22:49   #5
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Thanks trag

Though i'm surprised to see,that i'm one of the shortest guys in the forum,...i always thought that L&C is more appealing to shorter dudes....

This is my point of view of course
Old May 5th, 2013, 14:53   #6
ramonra
VIP

0 For This Post
166 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
Thanks trag

Though i'm surprised to see,that i'm one of the shortest guys in the forum,...i always thought that L&C is more appealing to shorter dudes....

This is my point of view of course
I don't think it has anything to do with height or weight. I'm 185 cm and I have been lifted by very tall girls (just as tall as me) but I equally enjoy being lifted by smaller girls. It's true however that most of the time taller girls are stronger so it's easier to get good lifts from them.

To me the hotter the girl the better, I don't mind about stature. I must say though that I don't usually like girls taller than me, maybe because they are very hard to find and I'm just not used to it. I won't ever say no to a lift by Sharapova, for example hehe, even if she's taller (188 cm I think).
Old May 5th, 2013, 15:02   #7
ramonra
VIP

0 For This Post
166 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
Hope you guys,understand me...because when i say that i wanna be shorter,because i've got a fetish with women being taller and bigger than me,they think that i'm a creepy pervert
Regarding that, of course we understand! And I think from a mainstream point of view it's more understandable to have a fetish with taller women lifting you than smaller women lifting you. I've been lifted by very small girls, so the look of my much bigger frame over her was sometimes an issue for some people who would say things like "are you insane? you are going to break her back!"... Just imagine what those people would have said had they knew it was a fetish for me

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's a matter of exposure and public knowledge of our fetish but many times when people find out of our fetish they think it's somewhat creepy, however BDSM is more accepted . I do think our fetish is usually more innocent and harmless than BDSM or many others.
Old May 5th, 2013, 18:20   #8
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Well,if you are 185 cm,then it's not only hard to find a girl taller than you,but even a guy who is taller than you. It's even hard for me,to find a girl who's taller at least 2 inches than me so the difference will be visable. Though i don't know in which country you live,and what's going on there...but here average girl height is 5'4" only!

Personally i find smaller lifting bigger F/M L&C more impressive in the eye,because it's surprising that she can lift someone twice her size,but yet not sexually attractive. On the other hand bigger lifting smaller F/M L&C is not such impressive because it's obvious that a tall and big girl,can lift a small dude,but it's a big turn on for me...for reasons i cannot explain.

Actually i'd say that L&C can be both innocent (for example when a man sits on a woman's shoulders in a concert) or dirty (when a woman carries a man in stradle style,and fucks him with a strap-on), It depends on the taste....personally i like both.
I guess they find it creepy, because it's not very common...but yet,i'm not absolutely sure about this,because there must be many people who are L&C fans,but they're shy to admit it.
Old May 5th, 2013, 22:07   #9
davelifted
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
426 Total

I'm just over 6' and really like to be lifted by taller women - the view is better from their shoulders than shorter women :-)
I'm not sure if height has anything to do with how easily women lift me, I think it is more to do with application, wanting to lift me.
Old May 5th, 2013, 22:58   #10
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
I'm just over 6' and really like to be lifted by taller women - the view is better from their shoulders than shorter women :-)
I'm not sure if height has anything to do with how easily women lift me, I think it is more to do with application, wanting to lift me.
No it has to do with strength actually,but usually taller women have more strength than shorter. And then it has to do with the lift...piggybacks are much easier than shoulder rides or cradles for example.
But being over 6' as you say,it'll be ultra-hard to find a taller girl to lift you.

Funny thing is that, if you enjoy being lifted by taller women,like me,then unlike most guys who are under 5'6" and dislike it..you'll consider being short as a blessing