Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 30th, 2013, 05:33   #1
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
8,682 Total
Default Creepy guy harassing women on instagram

There is a guy screenname mig8ka2 who harasses women on instagram daily on the shoulder rides pictures. He posts pervy comments on their lift and carry pics and many remove the pic or make their whole profile private.

He is ruining it for the rest of us like the youtube guys who comment on lift and carry videos.
Who Said Thanks:
Bud light (June 8th, 2013), greybeezer (June 1st, 2013), TheWolfe (June 1st, 2013)
Old June 1st, 2013, 06:21   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,745 Total

What can we do? Hopefully the karma train will pull into his station to deliver a big load of tragedy.
Who Said Thanks:
Ludvig (June 1st, 2013)
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:10   #3
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,682 Total

I hope mods find out who he is here. I am finding less and less pics on instagram because of his comments which causes women to remove the pics. He is prolific posting multiple times a day and with over 1000 women on his "following" list.
Old June 1st, 2013, 08:12   #4
aloknath
VIPOS

3 For This Post
445 Total

I am so sick of these guys. I can't imagine what they think they will achieve with these comments. Only someone with a 10 year old's IQ could ever expect that women will grant their sub-literate requests.
Who Said Thanks:
amazite (June 6th, 2013), loyd_carr (June 2nd, 2013), TheWolfe (June 1st, 2013)
Old June 1st, 2013, 13:41   #5
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,745 Total

I don't know how mods could find him here but I'm sure he's here. Hopefully he's intelligent enough to get the message from this thread.

He had well over 3000 on his follow list and nearly 300 followers (people follow back) even though there's not a single pic posted on his profile. There is an obviously fake profile pic, though, that depicts the account as female.

That's an accurate description of 99% of spam accounts on Instagram. How about we report him for spam?
Old June 2nd, 2013, 00:14   #6
ownsville
STANDARD

3 For This Post
18 Total

People like that are weird. I don't understand what it is that makes some people spill their sick minds out just because someone gave them a comment box.

It's hard enough to come to terms with having a weird fetish, without some fools making it even weirder.
Who Said Thanks:
loyd_carr (June 2nd, 2013), Ssinger (June 2nd, 2013), TheWolfe (June 2nd, 2013)
Old June 2nd, 2013, 20:34   #7
loyd_carr
VIP

1 For This Post
375 Total

Yeah,

I ran into some "ricardo" leaving those comments like
"Hey your pretty strong lol. i would like to know if u could lift me lol.
im 5"6 and 140 lbs. can u lift me? lol.

So ricardo, if your reading this please rest assure that for every chick u get a good reply from (mostly 12 y.o's) theres 15 other girls you creep out for the rest of us and yourself.

Although personally i would be suprised if a member of us would do it since we have too much LC here for some1 to mess with kids (coz they'r the target of such dumb comments, an adult would smell that trick from miles..) which leaves us probably with a member who resents the age limitation..

Bottom line, there is non.

Last edited by loyd_carr; June 3rd, 2013 at 16:56.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (June 3rd, 2013)
Old June 2nd, 2013, 21:56   #8
Chaza
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
614 Total

Does anyone remember mot238. And the wizard of Hamilton (the guy who said he would like to "fart on peoples back"

Lots of people who have fetishes have sick minds and it ruins everything for us the people who enjoy things but actually have a respect for women.

Part of me thinks these people (I shall refer to them now as idiots) should get named and blamed. I know that's not the way the system works as we actually respect there privacy (even though they don't respect anyone else's), but what I am trying to say is that I completly agree others here. It is almost sickening, please stop harassing others if you read this
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (June 3rd, 2013)
Old June 2nd, 2013, 23:06   #9
greybeezer
Administrator

9 For This Post
1,435 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaza View Post
Does anyone remember mot238. And the wizard of Hamilton (the guy who said he would like to "fart on peoples back"

Lots of people who have fetishes have sick minds and it ruins everything for us the people who enjoy things but actually have a respect for women.

Part of me thinks these people (I shall refer to them now as idiots) should get named and blamed. I know that's not the way the system works as we actually respect there privacy (even though they don't respect anyone else's), but what I am trying to say is that I completly agree others here. It is almost sickening, please stop harassing others if you read this
I outed mot238 last year, I suspect this mig8ka2 might be mot he has the same style of message and is following similar types of people. I have a feeling this mig8ka2 may be a member her because the comments seemed to have stopped after this thread was started, I will do my best to track him down and kick him off the forum.
Who Said Thanks:
srfan (July 30th, 2013), GeeDee (June 4th, 2013), themasterkavar (June 4th, 2013), aloknath (June 3rd, 2013), ljakse (June 3rd, 2013), loyd_carr (June 3rd, 2013), Chaza (June 3rd, 2013), winniethebeer (June 3rd, 2013), TheWolfe (June 3rd, 2013)
Old June 3rd, 2013, 04:16   #10
strut170222
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
798 Total

Another remedy might be to move all instagram links to VIP only. Assuming that IP addresses can't be tracked, this can prevent somebody like a Mot signing up with another dummy account and viewing the links. It may also encourage more non contributors to post content.

The casualty will be for those with no VIP status, but the latter is a more dire issue imo.
Who Said Thanks:
Coolbeans (August 8th, 2013), gsr3032000 (July 25th, 2013)