Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 12th, 2009, 11:42   #1
liftin
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
40 Total
Default Germany

I visited Frankfurt some 5 years back. I went for a wellness massage as I had some body pains all over after the long journey. There was a older woman (around 50) who was doing the massage. She asked me to undress completely for the massage. It was new to me since its not normal to get undressed in our country . But in the process of Oil massage ,although she was old ,due to touchings ,had erections and she helped me in hand-job over it till the climax. Now I have a question for German friends .Is it normal that Massage girls also do hand-job or was it just a coincidence for me . Because if it is normal ,then I can look for younger massage girls . Also can I also ask for any lift and carry from them? I am asking all these questions since I am visiting again shortly. I am really not interested to have any L&C session with a Muscle girl.
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:55   #2
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,026 Total

It is not normal that you have to undress completely for a massage in Germany. But there is a difference between a studio for medical nassages and one for erotic massages. I think the studio ypu visited was not for medical massages.
Old May 12th, 2009, 14:19   #3
liftin
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total
Default wellness

It was not a medical massage .It was like a relaxation massage . It was not erotic too .The old lady was fully dressed.
Old May 15th, 2009, 21:03   #4
schmoedude
VIP

0 For This Post
152 Total

Just a thought - have you considered one of the Eros Centers - I believe there are several near the train station in Frankfurt - you might be able to get one of those girls to do a lift and carry session.