The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 20th, 2010, 19:16   #41
ownsville
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
18 Total

I don't so much get embarrassed by finding girls to be stronger than me as much as excited - although I have to admit if it were some kind of public humiliation I'd probably cry a bit
Old June 26th, 2010, 10:32   #42
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsville View Post
I don't so much get embarrassed by finding girls to be stronger than me as much as excited - although I have to admit if it were some kind of public humiliation I'd probably cry a bit
I have to say, I've never truely encounted a girl stronger than me (that I found attractive at least) --obviously, there are muscle body builder types out there that are much stronger, but I don't count them.

When I talk about being "over powered" even by legends like Lia Labowe, I'm wrapping their high skill level in there.
Lia for examplke could really beat me up if she wanted to because she has tremendous more skill and training tha I.
But strength wise, although her lifts are awsome, I don't thbk shes actually "stronger" (maybe pound for pound, but not overall).
OK, maybe legs??? hard to say, but certainly not upper body (then again, it's asking an aweful lot to find upper body strength in a girl that's not a pro body builder).

In a session w/Lia, for example (and I mention Lia because most of you know her, but I've had lots of wrestler sessions with others), I always do an arm wrestle on the off chance hope that she is really upper body stronger than I, and it never happens.
The thought that here's a girl that spends much of her lift training, and me, near couch potato is still stronger (again, talking upper body), is always a disappointment, and ruins the feeling of being in the presence of a physically Superior entity.

On the other hand, when I finally do encounter the great surprise of being beaten strength wise by a non-muscle crazy girl, it will be an awsome experience
Old June 26th, 2010, 18:53   #43
mark.johnson21
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
151 Total

You had a session with Lia Labowe? Wow, that sounds awesome. One of my favorites for sure, but I thought I read somewhere that she stopped doing sessions with guys... which seems to imply that one client went a bit too far. Anybody else hear this?
Old January 25th, 2012, 19:57   #44
Mike
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
303 Total

I have just been beaten by a 5'7 115 lbs beautiful girl in armwrestling. Can someone explain that to me? I'm still in shock right now.
It was an amazing experience, but in that moment i was in very embarrassed because her was with her friends, female.
Are really girls stronger than men now? She beat me with easily. Maybe because her hands was bigger than mine, i dont know.
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (July 14th, 2022), yellowbus (January 27th, 2012), rickishi (January 27th, 2012)
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:59   #45
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

1 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I have just been beaten by a 5'7 115 lbs beautiful girl in armwrestling. Can someone explain that to me? I'm still in shock right now.
It was an amazing experience, but in that moment i was in very embarrassed because her was with her friends, female.
Are really girls stronger than men now? She beat me with easily. Maybe because her hands was bigger than mine, i dont know.
I think the only thing you can do now is bask in the glory of being overpowered by a woman

Seriously dude, not all get this kind of a lucky chance, specially not in India
Who Said Thanks:
Mike (January 27th, 2012)
Old January 27th, 2012, 13:25   #46
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

1 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
A similar experience happened at my work place today , my personal PC was broke and the person who came to look at my PC turned out to be a newly appointed hot and slim Babe (smaller than me of course) !

Now she checked it out and told me to bring the CPU to her Workplace to disassemble it and have a look by the guys there , I tried to pick it up and go with her , but was not able to for long as my grip was slipping from the heavy CPU often and wrists hurt too. Then she took it and carried it up the steps 2 floors above , I could have chosen to return back to work place , But I followed her up to her workplace .

oh Boy you should have seen her bottom wiggle while walking with that CPU in her arms. I was imagining myself in that place

I was quite turned on the whole day today , she will bring back the PC tomorrow , hope to see some more action from this strong babe
I had mentioned a Year back How A young computer Hardware engineer turned out stronger than me when she carried the heavy Desktop at work place. despite being much smaller and weaker looking than me, she was able to carry the machine 2 floors above on stairs, whereas I was not able to move 10 meters carrying it !!

Anyways after that I never met her,but saw her occasionally attending broken computers of others in my floor, she left the company a few months before

Today I hit upon her Facebook profile , It turned out she had married recently, she seemed to have gained a very slight bit of weight, but still on the slimmer side, with the same killer bod . and the best part is her husband is little bigger than her

Or I would rather say , he looks "Very Liftable" by her

If her husband likes getting lifted, I bet he will be thanking the heavens his whole life

Last edited by rickishi; January 27th, 2012 at 13:48.
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (July 14th, 2022)
Old January 27th, 2012, 15:16   #47
Mike
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
I think the only thing you can do now is bask in the glory of being overpowered by a woman

Seriously dude, not all get this kind of a lucky chance, specially not in India
Of course it was a beautiful experience. I always know that many averange girls are stronger than me, maybe because I'm a little bit under 5'8 and 150 lbs with small bone structure (like I said, her hand was bigger than mine and also her wrist ) but I'm still in shock right now because she was only 115 lbs and very skinny and she doesnt do any sport. But ok... she a "tall" girl (5'7)
She beat me in like 10 second!! and also she want to challeng my left arm (my weaker arm) in the beginnig I said "no" with her and also ther other two girls laughing about it. But at the end i said yes... well my weak arm is really weak i discover... she beat me in like 5 sec or less.
She ask me to try to beat her with my right arm, like the first challenge, but i refuse. I said to her: you beat me because i was in the wrong place with my elbow... nice excuse obviously no one of the girls believe in this excuse, but i dont care.
The bottom line is, the girl was thin and light and she beat me with easy with any struggle, I'm not a superhuman (off course ) but also I'm not that weaker...
So, in my opinion: the girl was very strong with big bone structure
maybe is possibile that if this girl can beat me, many other girls can beat me... I think there is a good chance that many woman taller like me or more taller than me are stronger than my self. I like this fact, but I did not believe that for a girl is so easily to destroy me.

Last edited by Mike; January 27th, 2012 at 15:27.
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (July 14th, 2022)
Old January 27th, 2012, 16:31   #48
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Of course it was a beautiful experience. I always know that many averange girls are stronger than me, maybe because I'm a little bit under 5'8 and 150 lbs with small bone structure (like I said, her hand was bigger than mine and also her wrist ) but I'm still in shock right now because she was only 115 lbs and very skinny and she doesnt do any sport. But ok... she a "tall" girl (5'7)
She beat me in like 10 second!! and also she want to challeng my left arm (my weaker arm) in the beginnig I said "no" with her and also ther other two girls laughing about it. But at the end i said yes... well my weak arm is really weak i discover... she beat me in like 5 sec or less.
She ask me to try to beat her with my right arm, like the first challenge, but i refuse. I said to her: you beat me because i was in the wrong place with my elbow... nice excuse obviously no one of the girls believe in this excuse, but i dont care.
The bottom line is, the girl was thin and light and she beat me with easy with any struggle, I'm not a superhuman (off course ) but also I'm not that weaker...
So, in my opinion: the girl was very strong with big bone structure
maybe is possibile that if this girl can beat me, many other girls can beat me... I think there is a good chance that many woman taller like me or more taller than me are stronger than my self. I like this fact, but I did not believe that for a girl is so easily to destroy me.
Dont worry, you will get over it .. On the positive side, she might feel you are weak and maybe try to show her strength trying to carry you and all... I mean look at the bright side. Be positive

Maybe if you feel you are too weak for an average guy, you could try some strength training program

BTW. I am Just 5.5 and weight 74 kg , In fact many chinese girls are taller than me these days ( I observed that in my last trip) so Imagine my state
Old January 27th, 2012, 17:00   #49
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Dont worry, you will get over it .. On the positive side, she might feel you are weak and maybe try to show her strength trying to carry you and all... I mean look at the bright side. Be positive

Maybe if you feel you are too weak for an average guy, you could try some strength training program

BTW. I am Just 5.5 and weight 74 kg , In fact many chinese girls are taller than me these days ( I observed that in my last trip) so Imagine my state
In fact I'm not sad, but happy about this. I love to be the inferior part against a beautiful girl.
I dont write my previoust post to tell that I'm with problem now because this thing In fact I hope to do more armwrestling, maybe a lift (I hope in the future!) if she want. Now she know that she's stronger than me.
I write my post to make understand to all that girls are stronger than man now, not in general of course, but is possible to a girl to beat a man.
I also love to be a dominant part in a relationship, but many times I also love to be the weakest part. Like many guy of this forum what I think... or I'm wrong?
I'm a little bit under 5'8 and now I think that if I meet a girl taller than me she can probably beat me like nothing
I'm still thinking about her long fingers almost breaking my hand

Quote:
BTW. I am Just 5.5 and weight 74 kg , In fact many chinese girls are taller than me these days ( I observed that in my last trip)
Many girls can lift you with no problem, you weight 4-5 kilos more than me. If you lose some kilos, women can throw you in the air like nothing
If you want read my two real l&c experience in the apposite thread and my two l&c session in the other apposite thread

Last edited by Mike; January 29th, 2012 at 15:11.
Old January 30th, 2012, 09:06   #50
thestrongerthebetter
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

A few years ago I went out with a girl who played rugby to quite a high level. I always knew she was quite strong, but one day at a party she wrapped one arm round a guy's waist and the other arm around another guy's waist and lifted them both up....

She could quite easily get me into a fireman's lift and then do squats with me. At the time I was 80kg. I once went to the gym with her and challenged her to do seated leg presses: she put the pin straight in the bottom of the stack of weights and lifted the stack up without too much effort!

I blame this lass for my love of strong women.

I'm not a weakling myself- I'm a rugby player too (second row- for those not familiar with the game, that's the powerhouse of the scrum).

I did challenge her to an armwrestle a few times- I always won, but I can't help thinking that she *might* have let me win just to save me the embarrassment

I did used to love f***ing her whilst grabbing her biceps though. Used to get me off in no time at all!