The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 12th, 2012, 02:12   #71
phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Do not open a new thread about the domination question. Here is an old thread that is close enough

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...?t=2864&page=3
Old June 12th, 2012, 13:05   #72
davelifted
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
426 Total

I agree, that was a good thread with lots of ideas, no point in repeating it unless someone has something new to add
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:16   #73
clark246
STANDARD

6 For This Post
51 Total

It's not embarrassing now, since like most of us here, I've come out of the 'closet' about loving strong women, but it was really hard when I was a teen. I think because it was such a turn on, back in the day when strong athletic women were not common, I was afraid of being ridiculed for being into strong girls. Wasted a lot of years before I got over that.
But the early experiences were powerful. One winter day when I was 12 , a neighbor girl, Diane, started pushing me at the top of a sled riding hill. We wound up rolling down the hill together, and at the bottom she was on top and pinned me.She wouldn't let me up for 5 minutes, rubbed snow in my face, and laughed at how she was stronger than me.
I was 14 at a friends pool party, when they started doing chicken fights in the pool. Suddenly, Grace, a blonde who was 5'8, came up underneath and put me on her shoulders to chickenfight. I was so embarassed, and everyone made fun of me, but it was such a turn on.
Not long after I was sitting in a kitchen with a few friends who were at the party, and they started ribbing me about it. Karen, a cute girl about 5'3 with brown hair and freckles, challenged me to an armwrestle. To my surprise, I couldn't put her down. She toyed with me for a long time before pinning me. At the next pool partyI heard it warn someoneshe was play fighting with, to 'watch out or I'll throw Clark at you", which made me turn red,loving it andembarrassed at the same time.
There's more I'll write about later.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (December 14th, 2023), bapmus (August 24th, 2022), winniethebeer (August 22nd, 2012), miketom1979 (August 21st, 2012), loyd_carr (August 19th, 2012), gsr3032000 (August 19th, 2012)
Old August 20th, 2012, 11:03   #74
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark246 View Post
It's not embarrassing now, since like most of us here, I've come out of the 'closet' about loving strong women, but it was really hard when I was a teen. I think because it was such a turn on, back in the day when strong athletic women were not common, I was afraid of being ridiculed for being into strong girls. Wasted a lot of years before I got over that.
But the early experiences were powerful. One winter day when I was 12 , a neighbor girl, Diane, started pushing me at the top of a sled riding hill. We wound up rolling down the hill together, and at the bottom she was on top and pinned me.She wouldn't let me up for 5 minutes, rubbed snow in my face, and laughed at how she was stronger than me.
I was 14 at a friends pool party, when they started doing chicken fights in the pool. Suddenly, Grace, a blonde who was 5'8, came up underneath and put me on her shoulders to chickenfight. I was so embarassed, and everyone made fun of me, but it was such a turn on.
Not long after I was sitting in a kitchen with a few friends who were at the party, and they started ribbing me about it. Karen, a cute girl about 5'3 with brown hair and freckles, challenged me to an armwrestle. To my surprise, I couldn't put her down. She toyed with me for a long time before pinning me. At the next pool partyI heard it warn someoneshe was play fighting with, to 'watch out or I'll throw Clark at you", which made me turn red,loving it andembarrassed at the same time.
There's more I'll write about later.

Sounds good !
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:33   #75
clark246
STANDARD

2 For This Post
51 Total

I was 15, at a dance , hanging with a group of guys, talking to girls. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and turning, it was Barbara, who I'd never talked to, asking me to dance.This was in a time when girls didn't often do the asking-at least they weren't asking me ! Barbara was known as the 'amazon' in school. She wasn't fat, but she was solid and into sports at a time when most girls weren't. She looked kind of like Wynonna Judd. I was thrilled she wanted to dance with me, but hated the remarks I got from the guys I was with. We did a fast and slow dance, and I couldn't avoid the pointing and laughing from the sidelines. As a socially inept teen, I was embarrassed, even though I was really attracted to this girl. As we slow danced I could feel how strong and muscular she was. Back then no girls were supposed to be like that, and I was afraid I'd be considered gay if anyone knew I liked muscular girls. The sad end to the story is I let my fears get in the way of getting to know her better, which was so unfair to me and to her. It still bothers me, and I realize how difficult life must have been for her. Fortunately I have happier memories for future posts.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (December 14th, 2023), miketom1979 (August 21st, 2012)
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:12   #76
Mark G
STANDARD

1 For This Post
67 Total

On one occasion when I was eighteen or nineteen,I was round some friends house,and there were a lot of girls present. One of them who was around 5 ft 3 ins tall,took the mickey out of me for being so skinny. We started wrestling and she picked me up in a fireman's lift and threw me around for about 5 minutes. It was embarrassing but I enjoyed it..........secretly ! I did have to put up with jokes from a few people for a while though. Things like "Hey Mark......I've got a ten year old brother/sister who could lift you......Ha....Ha" !

Last edited by Mark G; August 22nd, 2012 at 15:59.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (August 22nd, 2012)
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:55   #77
clark246
STANDARD

1 For This Post
51 Total

As an art major in college in the 70's , I had several life drawing classes, drawing nude models. A girl I sat next to one day, commenting on the fat female model, said to me, we need to get a muscular woman up there. This was pre female bodybuilding, and odd as it seems now, muscular women weren't that common. I asked her where they'd find one, and she flexed her arm , told me to feel her muscle, and said, 'oh-we're everywhere'. I made some kind of joke, and she said she would have to 'beat me up' for being a wise guy. We wound up back at her dorm, and she said why don't I draw her. She wouldn't get nude, but stripped down to her underwear, and made a few mock muscle poses. She then came over and pinned me to the bed, asking me if I still thought girls weren't strong. Needless to say, I was in heaven. We dated for a bit, before she moved on.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (August 22nd, 2012)
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:40   #78
clark246
STANDARD

3 For This Post
51 Total

Continuing my 'adventures', I had a get together at a beach house I was renting , including a couple of families . One of the girls ,Chris, was just home from college. I had known her for years, but now she was 'grown up'-blonde, pretty, average weight, and she had developed really large breasts. During the party, I noticed her and another girl flexing biceps and joking about who's strongest. Chris sat down and challenged me to arm wrestle. We went at it and I could not put her arm down. We kind of called it a draw, when her friend Claudia challenged her. Chris sat in my lap while she arm wrestled Claudia, which was amazing. Chris then said she's better at leg wrestling because her legs are stronger, and I wound up losing to her. Needless to say, I was falling for her, and we dated for a year. One day , we were standing and kissing, when she clutched my butt with both hands, and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around her, and she held me up for about a minute as we kissed. The only other time she lifted me was a piggy back ride from the beach across the street. We used to wrestle quite a bit, and she loved pinning me, and making me admit she was stronger.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (December 14th, 2023), gsr3032000 (August 30th, 2012), felix (August 30th, 2012)
Old April 11th, 2013, 15:52   #79
K4C3
STANDARD

1 For This Post
22 Total

I don't really think I would have been embarrassed to discover that a girl is stronger than me. It has never happend to me actually and I don't want to brag or something but I am a bit of a athletic type. Not really strong, but better than the average man of my size (I'm approximately 5 ft 11 and now weight 175 lbs). So I'm pretty confident with strength and so, and if a girl would overpower me, I would know that she is really strong (for a girl). I've had many armwrestling contests with a lot of women (for fun) and always won, I've also met some girls at wrestling (I did practise a lot of martial arts before) and honestly I felt that there was a huge difference in strength. But of course there are a lot of women stronger than me. Haven't yet interacted with one though.

I also want to add that I'm not really attracted to strong women (the strength itself), I just get aroused by being carried by women.
Who Said Thanks:
phoneman (April 12th, 2013)
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:28   #80
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4C3 View Post
I don't really think I would have been embarrassed to discover that a girl is stronger than me. It has never happend to me actually and I don't want to brag or something but I am a bit of a athletic type. Not really strong, but better than the average man of my size (I'm approximately 5 ft 11 and now weight 175 lbs). So I'm pretty confident with strength and so, and if a girl would overpower me, I would know that she is really strong (for a girl). I've had many armwrestling contests with a lot of women (for fun) and always won, I've also met some girls at wrestling (I did practise a lot of martial arts before) and honestly I felt that there was a huge difference in strength. But of course there are a lot of women stronger than me. Haven't yet interacted with one though.

I also want to add that I'm not really attracted to strong women (the strength itself), I just get aroused by being carried by women.
That is an interesting comment. You are aroused by being carried by women, but not really attracted to strong women. I do not agree or disagree, I just find it an interesting observation. Maybe others have thoughts on this.