The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 25th, 2022, 02:17   #1
gs3822300

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default Meeting others from this forum

Have any of you guys ever met anybody from this forum in person? It would be neat to talk to some other guys who are into this sometime to share experiences. This is a secret I have kept my whole life so nobody knows. I did once walk by an old man who was watching lift and carry videos on a library computer, but I didn't say anything to him. I never really developed a normal sexuality and eventually realized I was into this instead. I have never posted on this forum before but I have read the posts on the forum from time to time. I saw there was one guy who was pretending he had a list of dares including for women to lift him in public. That would be fun to do sometime in a city where I am traveling and know no one, haha.
Old June 26th, 2022, 07:46   #2
169qwe
VIP

0 For This Post
1,469 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs3822300 View Post
Have any of you guys ever met anybody from this forum in person? It would be neat to talk to some other guys who are into this sometime to share experiences. This is a secret I have kept my whole life so nobody knows. I did once walk by an old man who was watching lift and carry videos on a library computer, but I didn't say anything to him. I never really developed a normal sexuality and eventually realized I was into this instead. I have never posted on this forum before but I have read the posts on the forum from time to time. I saw there was one guy who was pretending he had a list of dares including for women to lift him in public. That would be fun to do sometime in a city where I am traveling and know no one, haha.
Well, I'm that guy. As it turned out, another member of this forum lives not too far from me. He actually came up with the scavenger hunt sheet idea that I've gotten so many lifts from (see the Real L&C Experiences forum).

We got together last year and we each got about a half dozen lifts each that night. He subsequently got married and he's no longer a member of this board.
Old June 27th, 2022, 02:09   #3
gs3822300

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 169qwe View Post
Well, I'm that guy. As it turned out, another member of this forum lives not too far from me. He actually came up with the scavenger hunt sheet idea that I've gotten so many lifts from (see the Real L&C Experiences forum).

We got together last year and we each got about a half dozen lifts each that night. He subsequently got married and he's no longer a member of this board.
Yes, that's right! You're the guy! I've been reading your posts under that forum. That would be fun to join you for one of those adventures some time.
Old June 27th, 2022, 23:24   #4
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,927 Total

I probably wouldn't mind meeting other lifters/people interested in both sides.

I wouldn't mind the assumed age disparity, since there's common ground too.

I cannot imagine this happens though.