The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Welcome > LandC Lounge

Old March 18th, 2023, 11:07   #1711
ironmanfan

Over 18
Password secure
Found on google
Live in the US

You have been granted access several times. Every time we promote you, you remove your own access and apply with a new account. Stop wasting our time! -dp
ironmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2023, 11:37   #1712
Parsec
STANDARD

Hello, Im over 18 years old and I chose a secure password. I found the forum on Google and I live in Germany.
Parsec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2023, 14:33   #1713
Konann
VIP

Default Standard access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konann View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Konann i’m from south Africa, I really would like to join and share in this website. I didn’t know about it until last week from Google. I really like Lnc since 2011 but I only watch it from tiktok, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Since all these years I really like to share it here. I’m more than 18 and I hope to be a member here.
I would really like to get the standard access. Thanks

Please log in without your VPN to confirm your stated location, and let us know when you have done so. After you have been granted standard access, you can go back to your VPN. -dp
Konann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2023, 19:35   #1714
Konann
VIP

Thumbs up .

Quote:
I would really like to get the standard access. Thanks

Please log in without your VPN to confirm your stated location, and let us know when you have done so. After you have been granted standard access, you can go back to your VPN. -dp
I prefer to keep VPN on always not only on this site but with all other sites because it’s safer and I don’t have any reason to keep my location secret. I hope you understand me. Thanks
Old March 22nd, 2023, 20:31   #1715
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Quote:
I prefer to keep VPN on always not only on this site but with all other sites because it’s safer and I don’t have any reason to keep my location secret. I hope you understand me. Thanks
I understand, but it is the policy of this forum to require all users to log in without a VPN when requesting access. After you have full access you can resume using your VPN. This is not negotiable, all other members of the forum were required to follow this rule.
dp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2023, 21:27   #1716
Konann
VIP

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp View Post
I understand, but it is the policy of this forum to require all users to log in without a VPN when requesting access. After you have full access you can resume using your VPN. This is not negotiable, all other members of the forum were required to follow this rule.
I respect your policy. But sadly, the website won’t open at the country I live. So I have to use VPN all the time.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 22:34   #1717
Konann
VIP

Default Done

Quote:
Ok, now I login without VPN it worked
Old March 23rd, 2023, 03:09   #1718
dj87
Account Disabled by Request

Default Lift and Carry Forum Access

I'm over 18.
My password is secure.
I found this on Google.
I live in the USA.
dj87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2023, 09:30   #1719
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Quote:
Ok, now I login without VPN it worked
Yes, I can confirm it, so you can go back to using your VPN. You should post a new access request though, with correct information this time. You can post it in the help desk if you prefer that (the help desk is a private forum that only admins can see).
dp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:48   #1720
Konann
VIP

Default Standard access

Quote:
Yes, I can confirm it, so you can go back to using your VPN. You should post a new access request though, with correct information this time. You can post it in the help desk if you prefer that (the help desk is a private forum that only admins can see).
I’m over 18
I live in Saudi Arabia
My password is secure
I find this website through google
Thanks