Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old September 8th, 2012, 11:48   #1
Daph
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
61 Total
Lightbulb cucciolopage.com

I am not an owner of this site. But I just MUST to share an information about this brilliant site. It was trample site even so there was a number of LC scenes in their videos specially shoulder carries. But recently they made a few videos dedicated solely to LC theme.

Started from brilliant MFFF video, can't post a pic you can see it here.

Than they made an FF video:

And finally the FFF video:

You can buy download any of this video without membership. Please if you like it than buy it. Support this guys and I believe they will make a lot more LC videos! They have a huge number of very beautiful and fit models.

Last edited by Daph; September 9th, 2012 at 14:24.
Who Said Thanks:
Daniel (May 25th, 2015), Dombazz (September 13th, 2012), blauesau (September 9th, 2012), TheWolfe (September 8th, 2012), ljakse (September 8th, 2012)
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:00   #2
Dovahkiin
STANDARD

0 For This Post
98 Total

I have bought both the FF and FFF clips and must say they are very nice!
Old September 8th, 2012, 21:42   #3
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daph View Post
I am not an owner of this site. But I just MUST to share an information about this brilliant site. It was trample site even so there was a number of LC scenes in their videos specially shoulder carries. But recently they made a few videos dedicated solely to LC theme.

Started from brilliant FFFM video:

Than they made an FF video:

And finally the FFF video:

You can buy download any of this video without membership. Please if you like it than buy it. Support this guys and I believe they will make a lot more LC videos! They have a huge number of very beautiful and fit models.
Two bottom videos are fine. The top one is M/F lifting. In the future do no show the M/F lifts here, as they are not part of this board. Thanks
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:01   #4
Daph
STANDARD

0 For This Post
61 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
Two bottom videos are fine. The top one is M/F lifting. In the future do no show the M/F lifts here, as they are not part of this board. Thanks
The bottom two aren't just fine they are awesome! And that is not the official position of the board owner that MF is banned theme here Sorry but it looks like it is you own position, there are huge threads about MF under FF section in this board...
Old September 9th, 2012, 13:33   #5
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,453 Total

Quote:
The bottom two aren't just fine they are awesome! And that is not the official position of the board owner that MF is banned theme here Sorry but it looks like it is you own position, there are huge threads about MF under FF section in this board...
There is no idividual board owner here so please be respectful of that in the future when an admin makes a suggestion to you, the official position of this forum is to allow MF in special threads in the FF section ONLY most members of this forum do not care to see MF. So like phoneman said in the future please post all MF lifts in the special MF threads.
Old September 9th, 2012, 14:29   #6
Daph
STANDARD

1 For This Post
61 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
There is no idividual board owner here so please be respectful of that in the future when an admin makes a suggestion to you, the official position of this forum is to allow MF in special threads in the FF section ONLY most members of this forum do not care to see MF. So like phoneman said in the future please post all MF lifts in the special MF threads.
wow! I bet that most members among those who regularly visit only FF section do not care to see Female lift Male lifts as well... And because of FF section is as huge as FM section I thought that this board is based on respect to the other tastes and only not to post FF in FM section and vice versa. Looks like I was wrong and FF appeared here only because of good willness of the board owners and no one among them are a fan of pictures where the beautiful girls lifted. Tooo sad But thank you for been so kind to allow us to post MF content in special threads under FF section ONLY. Ive edited my post and delete MF pic from it.

Last edited by Daph; September 9th, 2012 at 14:31.
Who Said Thanks:
trashcanman (December 11th, 2012)
Old September 9th, 2012, 15:07   #7
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,453 Total

Quote:
wow! I bet that most members among those who regularly visit only FF section do not care to see Female lift Male lifts as well... And because of FF section is as huge as FM section I thought that this board is based on respect to the other tastes and only not to post FF in FM section and vice versa. Looks like I was wrong and FF appeared here only because of good willness of the board owners and no one among them are a fan of pictures where the beautiful girls lifted. Tooo sad But thank you for been so kind to allow us to post MF content in special threads under FF section ONLY. Ive edited my post and delete MF pic from it.
I don't really understand what you are trying to say here but please understand this forum is about females lifting either male or female and we allow a small section in the FF board to accomodate some our members who do happen to like MF. We do respect others tastes here that is why we allow the small MF section, in the past we did not allow that content in the forum. This has gone on long enough and there really should have been no debate on this after phonemans post.
Old September 9th, 2012, 16:36   #8
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Daph, I also do not understand what you are saying. I will assume that your misunderstanding has not been cleared up and that all M/F lifting will be left for the single threard in the FF section.

Just as one futher explanation, there are thousands and thousands of clips and photos or men lifting women. They can be found anywhere. This board would be overwhelmed in a few weeks if we allowed unlimited M/F. Our members can find M/F all over the internet, they do not need this site for M/F
Old December 11th, 2012, 07:49   #9
Daph
STANDARD

3 For This Post
61 Total

Updates on the site.
First, FFFFM video. Yes, 4 girls vs one man Take a look here I can't post a picture

And two FFFF videos.

and

Too bad, but it is only one good L&C moment in each of the last two videos. But for real fun it is enough yes?

Last edited by Daph; December 11th, 2012 at 07:56.
Who Said Thanks:
Daniel (May 25th, 2015), ljakse (December 14th, 2012), tiger0008 (December 11th, 2012)
Old December 29th, 2012, 06:29   #10
Lifter
VIPOS

1 For This Post
362 Total

Latest vid, Feats of Strength, is simply amazing. All sorts of lifts, gorgeous ladies. God, it had it all! Hoping they make many more female-female lift and carry vids in the future!
Who Said Thanks:
srfan (December 31st, 2012)