Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old November 21st, 2012, 13:25   #21
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Nice review cmcwmod
I'm 70-72 kg, can Isabella lift me easily? I'm sure Lita can lift much heavier guys, so I dont ask.
The cradle of Isabella was good? She can lift you fast and high or just slow and not to hight? Sorry for the detail questions

I think I pick Lita for my session on mwm. I read some incredible review that she can lift man like nothing.
I am interested to see her lift and carry video on the website mwm.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 18:27   #22
cmcwmod
Administrator

0 For This Post
990 Total

At that weight she would be able to carry you easily. She even managed to do push ups with me sitting on her back, so she definitely has core strength.

The cradles were high enough, but as said didn't last long. Her endurance was tested to the limit by my weight.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 20:49   #23
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

thanks for the information
i think I pick Lita for my session on mwmuk. She also do over the head lift in the session, I think the girl is very very strong if she can do that with a 74 kg person, like the review on the website said. She also tall and all muscle, so I think she can easily beat me also in mixed wrestling or armwrestling.
I hope I can meet her soon!
The review is here: http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/lita/lita...fullreview.pdf she also can do basket lift and wall lift omg.
The wall lift is when the girl pick you under the armpits and lift you against the wall?
Old November 23rd, 2012, 10:17   #24
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

I'd be really shocked if Lita can overhead lift a 160 pound man at 5'9 132. As super strong (my kind of girl) for her size I'd recheck that.
Who Said Thanks:
JackSprat (November 24th, 2012)
Old November 23rd, 2012, 14:15   #25
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
I'd be really shocked if Lita can overhead lift a 160 pound man at 5'9 132. As super strong (my kind of girl) for her size I'd recheck that.
You think maybe is not possible? I admit that the official review from the official website is a little bit like: this is a super strong girl she can lift any man. Is seems like the owner want many clients possible. But if the review is false, I think Lita she can lift over the head a 160 lbs man for real, because is impossible to write a false review, because there a many possibility that a customer read and taste for real.
Maybe Lita lift over the head a staff member of mwmuk, and put that experience in the review.

But I hope and I think the review is true. I really want to test her. I weight 155 lbs more or less, and seeing the review and your description of the video on clip 4 sale, I think she can lift me like a puppets. I need to travel in that place
Old January 2nd, 2013, 21:43   #26
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

MWM finally put up the hot dancer Enigma that I requested to see filmed a while back (viewed the vid couple months ago).

She has great balance for lifting (many pro dancers do) and really strong legs like Lita but the camerawork is pretty poor. The video shots are too damn close to my liking so I was disappointed. The film is on the short side and the owner didn't incorporate my ideas. So it leaves alot to be desired because I think Enigma (as well as Lita) are probably capable of pulling off impressive lifting stunts, dancer pose lifts, cradle squats, one leg touch, etc. Shame because it's also advertising their L&C session capabilities so why not show off...

BUT, if you like to see hot athletic and strong girls with natural lean muscle (VERY rare to see produced on video, I'm picky) then catch the clip on clips4sale. I always believe in supporting producers financially if you can esp ones with great talent in Top 1%ers Lita and Enigma. Maybe MWM will do another one without the clumsy camerawork.

Last edited by strut170222; January 2nd, 2013 at 21:57.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (January 5th, 2013)
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:53   #27
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

I see all three videos, and all videos are pretty cool. I think all the three girl (Isabella, Lita and Enigma) are equal strong. Isabella do the cradle lift like nothing, lifting the guy into a cradle in 1 sec and do squat also.
Lita is pretty tall, she towering him without heels, I cant immagen with heels on. She do every lift like he weight zero kilos.
Enigma I think is the tallest with nice strong big fit legs. She lift the guy like nothing like Isabella and Lita.
I dont know if Lita is the strongr. In her profile she can lift 90 kg man (I think more) and Isabella and Enigma 85 kg man. But in the video Isabella is more capable and fast when she lift the guy.

Strut170222 want do you think?
cmcwmod you write that you do session with both. Are you sure Lita is the stronger?
Old January 4th, 2013, 23:44   #28
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

On pure strength, judging by the comments here, MWM reviews elsewhere and videos I'd rank the three girls strength wise:

1) Lita. I've said before she's probably pound for pound one of the best there is out there. Too many reviews claim she makes the lifts appear easy and she lifts over 200 pounders routinely it seems in reviews. Not many women her size can fireman lift a man while she's resting one knee on the ground. Lita has pressed light guys with her arms so she's very strong upper body wise.

2) Enigma. She might be pretty equal lower body to Lita but I give Lita the edge on upper.

3) Isabella. She did do cradle carries but she uses her balance and technique well. cmcwood's review of her compared to Lita also leads be to place her 3rd (although fatigue may have been a factor).

But all three girls are extremely strong for their size. Said many times, The perfect lifter is hot and strong as hell IMO.

All three girls should lift you with ease.

Last edited by strut170222; January 4th, 2013 at 23:46.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (September 3rd, 2016)
Old January 5th, 2013, 14:15   #29
cmcwmod
Administrator

0 For This Post
990 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I see all three videos, and all videos are pretty cool. I think all the three girl (Isabella, Lita and Enigma) are equal strong. Isabella do the cradle lift like nothing, lifting the guy into a cradle in 1 sec and do squat also.
Lita is pretty tall, she towering him without heels, I cant immagen with heels on. She do every lift like he weight zero kilos.
Enigma I think is the tallest with nice strong big fit legs. She lift the guy like nothing like Isabella and Lita.
I dont know if Lita is the strongr. In her profile she can lift 90 kg man (I think more) and Isabella and Enigma 85 kg man. But in the video Isabella is more capable and fast when she lift the guy.

Strut170222 want do you think?
cmcwmod you write that you do session with both. Are you sure Lita is the stronger?
No doubt about it: Lita is significantly stronger than Isabella.

Also, strut is right. All the girls are very strong for their size.
Old January 20th, 2013, 16:17   #30
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Thank again guys.
I'm a little careful to pick the right girl for a session in mwmuk. I like a lot these three girl. I also like very much muscle on girl. I love muscle arms with nice big bicep on a normal average girl.
All three girl seems muscolar. But who has the biggest arm? I know is a silly question, but for my session in the future in this agency, I want to choose the right girl carefully.
Lita is the strongest with nice fit body. Enigma is the tallest with nice strong legs. Isabella seems have more muscle and seems bigger. Or is it just my feeling?