ibmsony101
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
462 Total
Default Thank for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftluvver View Post
IBM..., that was me. The daughters however were not daughters, but friends of my daughter. I am divorced and re-married now to a woman who indulges my L&C wishes whenever I wish! Life is good...however, I will never again post pics of any family member or acquaintance lifting anyone. That way, my life should remain very good!
Glad to have heard from you. For some reason, I looked on this old thread that I have not looked on for many years, only to find your comment.... I am glad that you are happily married to woman who indulges your L&C wishes. I understand why you would not post personal pictures. You would be glad to know that all the pictures that I saved from those days were wiped out in hard drive crash and I have not seen them resurface. It is good to have boundaries. I hope that would know how lucky you are... Most women that I have ever known would not entertain the idea, either out of fear of getting hurt or for thinking it silly or unmanly for a man to want to be lifted by a woman. Those who find partners who are both welling and able are lucky indeed.

Last edited by ibmsony101; January 19th, 2015 at 11:28.
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:45   #22
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

I've often wondered if my desire to be lifted by a bigger woman is a bad thing. But I don't care. I'm a little intimidated, embarrassed when being around some bigger women and my wife sees it...but inside I'm loving it.
Old February 8th, 2015, 22:42   #23
ibmsony101
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
I've often wondered if my desire to be lifted by a bigger woman is a bad thing. But I don't care. I'm a little intimidated, embarrassed when being around some bigger women and my wife sees it...but inside I'm loving it.
At least, a bigger woman would have an easier time lifting you. Those who prefer to be lifted by smaller women in a non-traditional lifts (more acrobatic style lifts) will have a very hard time satisfying their desires.
Old February 10th, 2015, 18:07   #24
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

1 For This Post
24 Total
Talking Gettin' Treatment 4 This Fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmsony101 View Post
I was reading an article on wiki that indicated that fetishes are classified as mental disorders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia

I have never looked at L&C this way. It sure takes time and money (sessions, videos , site membership, travel, web browsing) that could be put to more useful pursuits. However, people have hobbies and interests that take time and money.

L&C is a fetish - that got me wondering if this is something that those who have it should seek treatment for it. It has not adversely effected my life in any way that I can see. Should I just ignore it or wait until I am an old man who still gets excited watching an acrobatic act with a female base or have a collection of pictures and videos of that? I doubt that a psychiatrist would be able to eliminate a deep seated interest like that. May be I should be grateful that I do not have an extreme or destructive fetish.

I couldn't agree with you more, ibmsony101, thank you VERY MUCH for mentioning this! Although most of my very small-minded coworkers and acquaintances think otherwise, I see no problem with this and/or any other sexual proclivity that I have - other than the fact that it requires a lot of time and money - just like a regular hobby does. Now if it was the type of sexual proclivity that dealt with Violence and Blood - mainly against other Persons - then I could definitely see how it could raise some eyebrows and give cause for alarm, like what many of us saw in those HOSTEL movies, or as in the Real Life cases of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. However, I am sure that most of us here are just simply exploring (one of) our freaky/sexual sides, which is largely misunderstood by those who are not turned on by female bodybuilders and muscular women like the way we are.

-are you inserting these links yourself or do you have malware? We consider this spamming -d
Who Said Thanks:
ibmsony101 (December 28th, 2022)
Old May 20th, 2015, 09:36   #25
peterkin1010

1 For This Post
2 Total

Lift and Carry might be termed a fetish but it is a wonderful one for me. It certainly doesn't need any treatment provided it isn't hurting anyone. I get massively turned on by being carried by a lady but so what?
Who Said Thanks:
(May 20th, 2015)
Old May 20th, 2015, 11:00   #26
Chaza
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
614 Total

I am familiar with this article. I wouldn't go so far as to say "a disorder" I think that terms of positively out of date. Much like being homosexual (a simular discussion was had 30-40 years ago), if you have a fetish there is absolutely nothing wrong with you!

Zestra (link here) discusses this topic. And discusses the possible causation of fetishes in general. The blog theorsisises that fetishing can be imprinted (associated with sex at an early age), caused by displacement (it could be we were not lifted much as children) or even neurological.

People who are prone to kinkinesses and fetishes via a neurological standpoint, may have slight neurological imbalances.... (Infact I don't like using the word imbalance, as this refers to there being a norm)... this is where associations in the brain are cross wired slightly differently.

As being someone slightly dyspraxic: a neurological disorder, scientifically proven to make me more prone to picking up sexual fetishes. I can personally say, all theories above are applicable to myself. You can get treatment, to get it to "go away". But you can also apply the same treatment to fundermenally change any aspect of your personality.

I have chosen to embrace my fetish. After all, it's who I am and nothings wrong with that .

Last edited by Chaza; May 20th, 2015 at 11:05.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (May 29th, 2015), ibmsony101 (May 28th, 2015), Akshayb (May 20th, 2015), (May 20th, 2015)
Old May 28th, 2015, 08:51   #27
ibmsony101
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Thank you very much for this helpful post. I have wondered for many years as to why I would have such a strange fetish though I am grateful that it is not dangerous or harmful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaza View Post
I am familiar with this article. I wouldn't go so far as to say "a disorder" I think that terms of positively out of date. Much like being homosexual (a simular discussion was had 30-40 years ago), if you have a fetish there is absolutely nothing wrong with you!

Zestra (link here) discusses this topic. And discusses the possible causation of fetishes in general. The blog theorsisises that fetishing can be imprinted (associated with sex at an early age), caused by displacement (it could be we were not lifted much as children) or even neurological.

People who are prone to kinkinesses and fetishes via a neurological standpoint, may have slight neurological imbalances.... (Infact I don't like using the word imbalance, as this refers to there being a norm)... this is where associations in the brain are cross wired slightly differently.

As being someone slightly dyspraxic: a neurological disorder, scientifically proven to make me more prone to picking up sexual fetishes. I can personally say, all theories above are applicable to myself. You can get treatment, to get it to "go away". But you can also apply the same treatment to fundermenally change any aspect of your personality.

I have chosen to embrace my fetish. After all, it's who I am and nothings wrong with that .
Old May 29th, 2015, 14:38   #28
Mark G
STANDARD

1 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkin1010 View Post
Lift and Carry might be termed a fetish but it is a wonderful one for me. It certainly doesn't need any treatment provided it isn't hurting anyone. I get massively turned on by being carried by a lady but so what?
My feelings exactly
Who Said Thanks:
ibmsony101 (July 21st, 2017)
Old May 31st, 2015, 00:18   #29
aloknath
VIPOS

5 For This Post
445 Total

I think fetishes (including ours) demand treatment when they hurt either others or the person with the fetish in some way. For example, if someone can only achieve sexual release/arousal with the fetish that is bound to cause some very serious relationship problems and issues with connecting to women. Very few people are lucky enough to find a woman who is willing to indulge the L&C fantasy. If you're not that lucky, you're screwed.

Also, there are people (and I was one of them for a while until I changed my habits with great effort) who do become a little addicted to it and spend multiple hours a day looking for photos and spending a ton of money they cannot afford just to get a glimpse of a lift or two. I can say from personal experience that that is not healthy by any standard.
Who Said Thanks:
Marco Antonio (October 5th, 2021), Chaza (June 9th, 2015), ibmsony101 (June 7th, 2015), pefemti (June 1st, 2015), adon (May 31st, 2015)