Old November 14th, 2020, 16:22   #171
calvinklein
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Cultru is massively out of order for talking the way he did in his post. I hope it was just his grasp of the English language that made his comments sound so repugnant.

We all love your videos and your efforts Calvin so just do your own thing. The fact that you get women who look like 'nextdoor' girls to do amazing overhead lifts are what set you apart (I think anyway).

Stick with what you want to do and ignore ignorant comments. Best wishes brother.
Thank you so much for the kind words bro! You guys are share the same passion for those overhead lifts and that is what makes me look to make the best videos. Constantly on search for the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
Agreed with Cage, the F/M overhead lift content you put out was extremely impressive.
Good luck with any future content if you decide to put out any.
I wish to do more and more of F/M lift videos. But it's become difficult. But thank you for the things you said 🙂

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultru View Post
My English is not as good as yours. I don't even know what "grasp" and "repugnant" mean. I checked this at Google.translate.

I purchased videos with overhead lifts made by calvinklein after they were released, they are really good, expecially last one.

Well, I can explain the reason I'm very excited about trio.
Some people like common lifts (piggy, shoulders etc), some people like overhead, and I'm huge fan of multilifts.

Clips4sale is very very very big website with lots of videos. I crawled it but I couldn't find there what I love most. There are few videos with double lifts such as double piggyback or two people on each shoulder and so on. It's good but not excellent.

Double lifts made by acrobatic girls trio are much more aesthetic for me. They combine both strength and grace (and also creativity). I haven't seen anything so close to my wishes neither before releasing that videos nor after it.

I watched it for the first time several years ago and I'm still very excited about this. It seems calvinklein is the only producer in the world who can bring my wishes to life. That's why I "follow" him.

I apologize for looking rude, I really appreciate calvinklein.
And I hope you understand my mood.
It's ok my friend! I am going to post one for you now.
Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (November 14th, 2020)
Old November 14th, 2020, 16:28   #172
calvinklein
VIP Honored

8 For This Post
1,332 Total

So as I mentioned earlier, I am grooming this girl to do the videos. I am sponsoring her training and even her diet. This is the third video with her and she's getting better with each one. I am posting this first, since cultru wanted a trio video.

Please note that this girl is not yet on the same level as previous girls. But I guess it's good to see a girl with not much of a background of sport getting stronger and eventually doing overhead holds/ presses

Coming to the video, the girl did some double lifting and a couple of overhead holds. The good thing about it is, all the 3 girls are about the same size. Both the liftees are into gymnastics and lifter - a dancer.

Thumbnail:
Here's the preview: https://youtu.be/4klA7G27xSs

Link to purchase the full video: https://store.payloadz.com/details/2...and-carry.html

Last edited by calvinklein; November 14th, 2020 at 16:31.
Who Said Thanks:
cultru (November 18th, 2020), CageDemon (November 16th, 2020), Hamfire5 (November 15th, 2020), kurtan (November 15th, 2020), Dovahkiin (November 15th, 2020), Angeleye (November 14th, 2020), aedgar (November 14th, 2020), AnotherPlace (November 14th, 2020)
Old November 18th, 2020, 10:06   #173
cultru
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,317 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinklein View Post
So as I mentioned earlier, I am grooming this girl to do the videos. I am sponsoring her training and even her diet. This is the third video with her and she's getting better with each one. I am posting this first, since cultru wanted a trio video.

Please note that this girl is not yet on the same level as previous girls. But I guess it's good to see a girl with not much of a background of sport getting stronger and eventually doing overhead holds/ presses

Coming to the video, the girl did some double lifting and a couple of overhead holds. The good thing about it is, all the 3 girls are about the same size. Both the liftees are into gymnastics and lifter - a dancer.

Thumbnail:
Here's the preview: https://youtu.be/4klA7G27xSs

Link to purchase the full video: https://store.payloadz.com/details/2...and-carry.html
Wow! Thank you for double lifting.
It seems this kind of lifts is new to her but I assume she'll get it better and better and much better!
I purchased this video for sure and looking forward for next episodes.
Overhead lifts are also impressive.
Old December 20th, 2020, 16:22   #174
calvinklein
VIP Honored

8 For This Post
1,332 Total

The new girl is back with a few advanced lifts. She's still practicing for the ideal lifts. But for now she managed few advanced and difficult holds. She keeps getting stronger!

Full clip here: https://store.payloadz.com/details/2...ced-lifts.html

Preview: https://youtu.be/voTJSXZukbc
Who Said Thanks:
phantom23 (December 23rd, 2020), CageDemon (December 22nd, 2020), aedgar (December 21st, 2020), Hamfire5 (December 20th, 2020), seanr (December 20th, 2020), Dovahkiin (December 20th, 2020), Angeleye (December 20th, 2020), AnotherPlace (December 20th, 2020)
Old December 23rd, 2020, 18:43   #175
phantom23
Banned

0 For This Post
473 Total

Incredible....do you know heights/weights of these girl?

What do you have planned next for her? Awesome stuff.
Old April 27th, 2021, 21:53   #176
calvinklein
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,332 Total

Hello dear brothers,
I got a chance to make an F/F video and wanted to ask if anyone wants a specific lift? Since most of the LnC content is gone, I assume many of you might want a few lifts that are otherwise missing from the scene?
Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (May 2nd, 2021), CageDemon (April 28th, 2021)
Old April 28th, 2021, 21:46   #177
CageDemon
VIPOS

2 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool

Quote:
Hello dear brothers,
I got a chance to make an F/F video and wanted to ask if anyone wants a specific lift? Since most of the LnC content is gone, I assume many of you might want a few lifts that are otherwise missing from the scene?
Overhead lifts, attempted overhead lifts, gorilla press lifts (overhead lifts for reps). Lol. PLEASE see what you can do brother
Who Said Thanks:
calvinklein (May 1st, 2021), mate (April 29th, 2021)
Old May 1st, 2021, 16:13   #178
calvinklein
VIP Honored

9 For This Post
1,332 Total
Default here you go bro

I thought I would give up, but I will not

This video features some incredible overhead lifts and presses by a very beautiful and tall girl. The lifer is 177 cm(5'10) and 65 kg. Liftee is 159 cm (5'1) and 49 kg.

She even overhead presses a taller girl (182 cm and 66 kg) and holds for a short period

Preview:

Get the full clip here:
https://store.payloadz.com/details/2...and-carry.html

Last edited by calvinklein; May 1st, 2021 at 17:34.
Who Said Thanks:
rome (July 23rd, 2021), mate (May 3rd, 2021), CageDemon (May 2nd, 2021), uplifted0 (May 2nd, 2021), AnotherPlace (May 2nd, 2021), badboy4375 (May 2nd, 2021), cultru (May 2nd, 2021), Dovahkiin (May 1st, 2021), aedgar (May 1st, 2021)
Old May 2nd, 2021, 01:45   #179
badboy4375
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
797 Total

She's incredible! Please get her to do a video with a guy; you can take my money lol
Who Said Thanks:
calvinklein (May 2nd, 2021)
Old May 2nd, 2021, 14:46   #180
CageDemon
VIPOS

1 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool Simply the best producer

Quote:
I thought I would give up, but I will not

This video features some incredible overhead lifts and presses by a very beautiful and tall girl. The lifer is 177 cm(5'10) and 65 kg. Liftee is 159 cm (5'1) and 49 kg.

She even overhead presses a taller girl (182 cm and 66 kg) and holds for a short period

Preview:

Get the full clip here:
https://store.payloadz.com/details/2...and-carry.html
Wow! Awesome brother! Consider it bought right now.

Superb contribution yet again.
Who Said Thanks:
calvinklein (May 2nd, 2021)