Old December 21st, 2017, 20:16   #1
JSimoni
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
959 Total
Default custom L&C orders - good and bad experiences

Model: Stefania Mafra...
I saw her in an L&C video posted on the stronggirls c4s site....I requested an L&C clip back in September for $180 (which I sent her on Paypal) and omg what a horrible decision. She's made a million excuses e.g. the other model canceling, her email not working, the hurricane in florida...then for the past three weeks she's continually claimed she already had the clip recorded and sent it but I never got it...I asked her to provide a screenshot as proof and to load it to C4S site and I'd purchase it but no dice.....
I want to know - has anyone else been ripped off by a producer like this? Is there anything I can do?
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 4th, 2018)
Old December 21st, 2017, 22:13   #2
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

My opinion about customs is very easy: no customs - no problems)
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 22nd, 2017)
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:58   #3
wilk1978
VIP

2 For This Post
669 Total

Thank you for sharing this. I have had terrible experiences ordering customs before and I never knew about any forums where I could share my experience. It would be good to keep this thread going for people to share stories like this in the future.

As far as what you can do, a lot of it probably depends on how much you want to drag your personal life into it. I remember contacting C4S, since like you, that was where I had first seen the model, but they refuse to take responsibility.

If you kept records of email communications and wire transfers, you'd have legal proof they cheated you, but the sum involved probably doesn't justify getting a lawyer, etc, especially if you value anonymity, privacy. I think really the best way to prevent producers from doing this is to share your experiences in forums like this.
Who Said Thanks:
grim_evil (August 24th, 2023), JSimoni (December 29th, 2017)
Old December 23rd, 2017, 13:03   #4
wilk1978
VIP

1 For This Post
669 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
My opinion about customs is very easy: no customs - no problems)
Well, unfortunately, besides you and maybe a couple of other producers, almost nobody produces quality lift & carry content anymore EXCEPT as customs, and not all of us have the financial/professional/personal resources to hire models + photographers to shoot our own videos.
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 23rd, 2017)
Old December 24th, 2017, 00:21   #5
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
10,897 Total

I do feel customs are important to introduce new producers to lift and carry and give them awareness that it can be a money making avenue for them. There are definitely some bad seeds though. I'm going to sticky this thread and can use it as a source point for both good and bad experiences with customs.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 4th, 2018)
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:53   #6
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilk1978 View Post
Well, unfortunately, besides you and maybe a couple of other producers, almost nobody produces quality lift & carry content anymore EXCEPT as customs, and not all of us have the financial/professional/personal resources to hire models + photographers to shoot our own videos.
I don't think that's entirely true. Savannah Fox, Rapture, Janira Wolfe, Dunehands, Alexis Rain, and others are all making good lift and carry videos.

Dave
Who Said Thanks:
grim_evil (August 24th, 2023), a106787 (December 25th, 2017)
Old December 26th, 2017, 13:09   #7
wilk1978
VIP

2 For This Post
669 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I don't think that's entirely true. Savannah Fox, Rapture, Janira Wolfe, Dunehands, Alexis Rain, and others are all making good lift and carry videos.

Dave
Dunehands I'll give you, I remember reading on their page that they don't take custom video requests. I'm not familiar with some of the other producers, since I'm less interested in mf or models with bodybuilder type physiques. But I'm curious what makes you so certain that the L&C clips these producers are making are not custom videos.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 4th, 2018), a106787 (December 26th, 2017)
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:24   #8
dreamsmodeling
STANDARD

2 For This Post
65 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSimoni View Post
Model: Stefania Mafra...
I saw her in an L&C video posted on the stronggirls c4s site....I requested an L&C clip back in September for $180 (which I sent her on Paypal) and omg what a horrible decision. She's made a million excuses e.g. the other model canceling, her email not working, the hurricane in florida...then for the past three weeks she's continually claimed she already had the clip recorded and sent it but I never got it...I asked her to provide a screenshot as proof and to load it to C4S site and I'd purchase it but no dice.....
I want to know - has anyone else been ripped off by a producer like this? Is there anything I can do?
If you are ordering customs at clips4sale and you don't get your video. you can write to neil@clips4sale.com
Neil is the owner of clips4sale and they email to the store owner about complaint and if store owner do not resolve issue, they close the store permanently.
Who Said Thanks:
wilk1978 (December 27th, 2017), a106787 (December 27th, 2017)
Old December 27th, 2017, 23:48   #9
wilk1978
VIP

0 For This Post
669 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsmodeling View Post
If you are ordering customs at clips4sale and you don't get your video. you can write to neil@clips4sale.com
Neil is the owner of clips4sale and they email to the store owner about complaint and if store owner do not resolve issue, they close the store permanently.
Interesting. Is that a new policy? I had a similar issue to JSimoni's a couple of years ago (it was a eventually resolved and I got my video after several months) and I contacted customer service. Basically they told me that all custom video transactions were solely between the customer and producer, and not the responsibility of Clips4sale, which is just a platform for producers. I hope you're correct and that they're taking this issue seriously now.
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:28   #10
dreamsmodeling
STANDARD

1 For This Post
65 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilk1978 View Post
Interesting. Is that a new policy? I had a similar issue to JSimoni's a couple of years ago (it was a eventually resolved and I got my video after several months) and I contacted customer service. Basically they told me that all custom video transactions were solely between the customer and producer, and not the responsibility of Clips4sale, which is just a platform for producers. I hope you're correct and that they're taking this issue seriously now.
This is the active policy for the last several years. Just sometimes, the customer care representative may be new or non-responsive. However, Neil is always supportive. I'll advise you to place custom orders to the producers who have several models rather than model's operated stores.
Who Said Thanks:
sswwe (May 28th, 2019)