The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:57   #11
Baasda
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
488 Total

Thunder kittens are the worst. 6 yers ago I'have pay 300$ and never i see my custom. for months, every week they had reply to me:"next week, next week". Never shooting.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:48   #12
wilk1978
VIP

0 For This Post
669 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baasda View Post
Thunder kittens are the worst. 6 yers ago I'have pay 300$ and never i see my custom. for months, every week they had reply to me:"next week, next week". Never shooting.
Wow, that's outrageous
Old December 29th, 2017, 23:31   #13
JSimoni
VIPOS

0 For This Post
959 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilk1978 View Post
Thank you for sharing this. I have had terrible experiences ordering customs before and I never knew about any forums where I could share my experience. It would be good to keep this thread going for people to share stories like this in the future.

As far as what you can do, a lot of it probably depends on how much you want to drag your personal life into it. I remember contacting C4S, since like you, that was where I had first seen the model, but they refuse to take responsibility.

If you kept records of email communications and wire transfers, you'd have legal proof they cheated you, but the sum involved probably doesn't justify getting a lawyer, etc, especially if you value anonymity, privacy. I think really the best way to prevent producers from doing this is to share your experiences in forums like this.
Thank you so much for replying and sharing your thoughts! I agree, I've thought about it and there's not really much I can do without dragging my personal life into it. It's just about biting the bullet, learning and moving on I do think this thread will be useful though for people who've had similar experiences so we know which sites/models to avoid!
Old December 29th, 2017, 23:32   #14
JSimoni
VIPOS

0 For This Post
959 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baasda View Post
that's horrible! I'm sorry you went through that. The experience I had with this model "Stefania Mafra" was very similar as well....weeks and weeks of promising the clip, claiming she already sent it etc. etc.
Old December 29th, 2017, 23:34   #15
JSimoni
VIPOS

0 For This Post
959 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsmodeling View Post
If you are ordering customs at clips4sale and you don't get your video. you can write to neil@clips4sale.com
Neil is the owner of clips4sale and they email to the store owner about complaint and if store owner do not resolve issue, they close the store permanently.
Thank you for sharing! Unfortunately, I did not purchase this on clips4sale but this is DEFINITELY a great piece of information to know for the future.
Old December 29th, 2017, 23:39   #16
JSimoni
VIPOS

3 For This Post
959 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilk1978 View Post
Dunehands I'll give you, I remember reading on their page that they don't take custom video requests. I'm not familiar with some of the other producers, since I'm less interested in mf or models with bodybuilder type physiques. But I'm curious what makes you so certain that the L&C clips these producers are making are not custom videos.
Here's my two cents on this whole customs thing - I'm sure we all have our own preferences within this broad fetish world of L&C. Personally, I prefer videos containing mostly f/f cradle lifts with the liftee wearing a short skirt, legs exposed. I feel like most of the material out there for purchase on c4s doesn't really meet this criteria so I feel I've been forced into purchasing customs to get what I want. I would love to hear from you guys (especially f/f fans) of what sites/stores you've had good/bad experiences with?
For me, the good:
Dani Picas
Akira Shell
Lory passionate fantasies
Skylar rene
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 4th, 2018), ennamorado (January 3rd, 2018), a106787 (December 30th, 2017)
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:57   #17
ennamorado
STANDARD

1 For This Post
360 Total
Default Wrestling studios and carry videos

Hi, friends, I tell you my esperience.
I?m a l&c lover and I commisioned a lot of custom videos in recent years.
I?ve spent a very large sum of money for bad or good videos (often bad, rarely good).
It?s true: there aren?t real l&c professional producers.
The few who do this job are inaccurate, careless, capricious: they are expecially fetishist who do what they like? with other people?s money.
Therefore I frequently asked to wrestling studios (wrestling sites are numerous and professional) to shoot some videos for me.
But Ashok is right: wrestling studios think that l&c is a sort of second-rate fetish? or even they "want believe and show" that wrestling be a "sporting discipline" and not a kind of fetish?
Useless also pay very well. My last custom video, for example, is unduly rushed and dimly lit.
Now I hope I hope we will soon have a new studio completely dedicated to lift and carry.
I think it can do business.
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (January 4th, 2018)
Old January 4th, 2018, 15:45   #18
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default good experiences

Hi guys,

I made good experiences with Rapture. I ordered some f-f-clips with Rapture and a tiny girl with special lifts (front, under armpit, by the waist, under elbows and overhead). All clips (7) were good, with all lifts and nice girls, Rapture is very powerful. Some of these clips are later in clips4sale (with Asia and Krissy). They are 10 minutes and round about 700 Dollars. But very nice clips and I am waiting maximum 2 or 3 weeks
Old January 4th, 2018, 18:08   #19
Far
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi guys,

I made good experiences with Rapture. I ordered some f-f-clips with Rapture and a tiny girl with special lifts (front, under armpit, by the waist, under elbows and overhead). All clips (7) were good, with all lifts and nice girls, Rapture is very powerful. Some of these clips are later in clips4sale (with Asia and Krissy). They are 10 minutes and round about 700 Dollars. But very nice clips and I am waiting maximum 2 or 3 weeks
700$ per one clip?😱
Old January 4th, 2018, 19:13   #20
markkk78
STANDARD

1 For This Post
293 Total

I have never pay more than $ 200 for 15-20 minutes of video!
700 is too expensive!
Who Said Thanks:
Junkies19 (May 28th, 2018)