The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 21st, 2010, 23:34   #1
triplefez

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2 Total
Default japan girls strongers and skinny?

well is not apeal to the body, but i have seen a lot of japanese clips, the girls are not muscular but they lift and carry so easy .. is the alimentation or the life style!!?
Old June 22nd, 2010, 06:13   #2
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplefez View Post
well is not apeal to the body, but i have seen a lot of japanese clips, the girls are not muscular but they lift and carry so easy .. is the alimentation or the life style!!?
They're also usually lifting thin Japanese guys, who are generally lighter than overweight westerners (at least Americans, not necessarily all western nations).

Although, I've had lifts from many, many asian subjects, some of which Japanese.
I do not think they are naturally stronger, however, it does seem like if they work out, they don't build the obvious bulk that a western body builds, and thus a thing fit japanese girl may appear smaller and more feminine that a fit American (white, Hispanic or Black) girl that does the same workout and same strength.

...just my opinions.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:00   #3
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

1 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post

I do not think they are naturally stronger, however, it does seem like if they work out, they don't build the obvious bulk that a western body builds, and thus a thing fit japanese girl may appear smaller than a fit American (White, Hispanic or Black) girl that does the same workout and same strength.

...just my opinions.
Yes, i agree although they might not be as strong as many of the professional lift and carry performers we are used to seeing but we tend to underestimate "skinny" girls they can be just as strong. I've mentioned this before but i saw a skinny 5'8" cheerleader piggyback a 240 plus guy. Just think of of of the Lusa girls they are all not bodybuilders, they are feminine, and skinny but are strong like bulls The only thing being is that Oriental girls in general tend to be shorter than western girls( European, Middle Eastern, Latin, and African American). Unless you are talking about Japanese volleyball players.

Last edited by tallgirlfan; June 22nd, 2010 at 09:04.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (February 17th, 2019)
Old June 22nd, 2010, 19:02   #4
mansell3000
STANDARD

0 For This Post
15 Total

Have a look at the clips4sale site "Amazing lift and carry". There you will see Asian girls Amazon and Carmen hold guys overhead with one hand. These girls are short but not skinny as such. They are reasonably slimly built but with strong looking legs. The guys they lift are a fair bit taller them but not heavily built, so they are probably about 20lbs heavier than the girls
Old June 22nd, 2010, 19:30   #5
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

1 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgirlfan View Post
Yes, i agree although they might not be as strong as many of the professional lift and carry performers we are used to seeing but we tend to underestimate "skinny" girls they can be just as strong. I've mentioned this before but i saw a skinny 5'8" cheerleader piggyback a 240 plus guy. Just think of of of the Lusa girls they are all not bodybuilders, they are feminine, and skinny but are strong like bulls The only thing being is that Oriental girls in general tend to be shorter than western girls( European, Middle Eastern, Latin, and African American). Unless you are talking about Japanese volleyball players.
Agreed, except I beg, slightly, to differ on the Lusa girls.
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear. For example, may of them hav small, but noticeable guts, for example, Marisa (If I recall the name).
Though, a select few of them look smoking hot in every photo or video, like Savanah (I think --again, going from memory).

back to the Japanese girls...
Another thing is attitude.
Many girls are a lot stronger than they either realize, or care to bother being.
THere are 2 Japanese mistresses I get LC sessions from regularly when in NYC --Koi and Akira (you can read the details in the sessions thread).

They are both thin and fairly petite.
Akira is exceptionally strong because she's a fitness buff and practices martial arts and such.
It amazes me how easilly she lifts me for her tiny size.

Koi is not a fitness person --just a regular girl.
Still, she is quite strong.
I once had a joint session with Koi and an American girl, who was slightly bigger than Koi.
Koi was able to lift and carry me better than the American girl.
but I think the main reason is attitude.
Koi was happy and enjoyed the novalty of the session, and just has an incredibly wonderful attitude.
THe American girl was not that way at all.
You can tell it was just a job and her goal was to get out of there doing as little as possible, yet ballanceing me being happy and giving her a good rview/maybe using her again.

But back to Japanese generalization of strength, let me take my analogy up a notch to Asian girls in general.
I was recently in Taiwan, and had many mini-episodes with Taiwanese girls --all around 20-23 yrs old.

Mostly, the stage was 2 scenarios:
#1) Massage places that specialize in massages by hot young petite girls.
#2) Actual un-official clubs where you pay for a private room and apy a heafty cover charge, and the girls and alcohol are included free for the time.

In these palces, they keep sending/changing girls, usually every 15 minutes.
THe girls strip and dance for you if you like, or jsut sit with you and serve you you drink and drink with you (and also, being Asian, Karaoke of course).

At some of these palces, the girls wil do a lot more, and at others, they will stop at what I said.

ANyway, my point is that even though the girls appearance quality was simnilar between the massage places and the later, the attitudes were night and day.
Believe it or not, the massage girls had much better attitudes and ALWAYS were willign to do an "innocent" back bend lift for me at the end of the massage. Not once did one of them complain that she didn't think she could do it, or she may injure her self (the way I almost always am told in the US).
Ane not once did they ever fail to do it, and with ease.
My 1st point about girls being strong but limited my attitude in places liek the US.

However, the "boarder-line prostitutes (or at least strippers)" at the private room clubs could not do this at all.
I would ask, but they either flat out refused, or woudl try and only exert about 30% of their available strength, and then gove up, and try to force my hand to touch their breasts or something "more conventional".

These girls were much worse than American experiences, while the massage girls were incredibly supperior.
All similar looking taiwanese girls --jsut mega differences in attitudes.

Incidentally, I have some pics of some of thwese massage girls if anyone's interested. In some cases, they're pics of them actually doing the back band lift --but in those, I just need to black out my face cause...
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (December 1st, 2011)
Old June 22nd, 2010, 23:25   #6
triplefez

0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear. For example, may of them hav small, but noticeable guts, for example, Marisa (If I recall the name).
Though, a select few of them look smoking hot in every photo or video, like Savanah (I think --again, going from memory).

back to the Japanese girls...
Another thing is attitude.
Many girls are a lot stronger than they either realize, or care to bother being.
THere are 2 Japanese mistresses I get LC sessions from regularly when in NYC --Koi and Akira (you can read the details in the sessions thread).

They are both thin and fairly petite.
Akira is exceptionally strong because she's a fitness buff and practices martial arts and such.
It amazes me how easilly she lifts me for her tiny size.

Koi is not a fitness person --just a regular girl.
Still, she is quite strong.
I once had a joint session with Koi and an American girl, who was slightly bigger than Koi.
Koi was able to lift and carry me better than the American girl.
but I think the main reason is attitude.
Koi was happy and enjoyed the novalty of the session, and just has an incredibly wonderful attitude.
THe American girl was not that way at all.
You can tell it was just a job and her goal was to get out of there doing as little as possible, yet ballanceing me being happy and giving her a good rview/maybe using her again.

But back to Japanese generalization of strength, let me take my analogy up a notch to Asian girls in general.
I was recently in Taiwan, and had many mini-episodes with Taiwanese girls --all around 20-23 yrs old.

Mostly, the stage was 2 scenarios:
#1) Massage places that specialize in massages by hot young petite girls.
#2) Actual un-official clubs where you pay for a private room and apy a heafty cover charge, and the girls and alcohol are included free for the time.

In these palces, they keep sending/changing girls, usually every 15 minutes.
THe girls strip and dance for you if you like, or jsut sit with you and serve you you drink and drink with you (and also, being Asian, Karaoke of course).

At some of these palces, the girls wil do a lot more, and at others, they will stop at what I said.

ANyway, my point is that even though the girls appearance quality was simnilar between the massage places and the later, the attitudes were night and day.
Believe it or not, the massage girls had much better attitudes and ALWAYS were willign to do an "innocent" back bend lift for me at the end of the massage. Not once did one of them complain that she didn't think she could do it, or she may injure her self (the way I almost always am told in the US).
Ane not once did they ever fail to do it, and with ease.
My 1st point about girls being strong but limited my attitude in places liek the US.

However, the "boarder-line prostitutes (or at least strippers)" at the private room clubs could not do this at all.
I would ask, but they either flat out refused, or woudl try and only exert about 30% of their available strength, and then gove up, and try to force my hand to touch their breasts or something "more conventional".

These girls were much worse than American experiences, while the massage girls were incredibly supperior.
All similar looking taiwanese girls --jsut mega differences in attitudes.

Incidentally, I have some pics of some of thwese massage girls if anyone's interested. In some cases, they're pics of them actually doing the back band lift --but in those, I just need to black out my face cause...
great explanation! sorry for the "skinny" apelative but mi english isnt too good
Old June 22nd, 2010, 23:37   #7
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear.
Thank you for replying and i respect your opinion. I think it depends more on the situation and what they are performing.It all depends on what your preference is if you like petite extremely skinny girls then you may prefer the average Asian(oriental) girl. Yes, most of their profile pics are their best shots but as you said they are "not fat". When you are doing an Ots lift it can put a lot of pressure on your shoulder and cause you to have a slight hunch and may expose a little gut. Combine that with a few shadows and some lighting effects and her gut looks a little bigger than it really is. Even some of the Asian lifters like Mika and Vanessa show a little gut when doing high pressure lifts like OTS and Shoulder lifts.

Some of the Skinny girls of Lusa like Serenity, Liz Lightspeed, Summer and Especially Molly are quite skinny with no gut and are quite fit, but maybe not as short as Mika and Vanessa.

But i do agree that Asian(oriental girls)even guys tend to be smaller and more petite than most other races in general....

Last edited by tallgirlfan; June 22nd, 2010 at 23:45.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:39   #8
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgirlfan View Post
Thank you for replying and i respect your opinion. I think it depends more on the situation and what they are performing.It all depends on what your preference is if you like petite extremely skinny girls then you may prefer the average Asian(oriental) girl. Yes, most of their profile pics are their best shots but as you said they are "not fat". When you are doing an Ots lift it can put a lot of pressure on your shoulder and cause you to have a slight hunch and may expose a little gut. Combine that with a few shadows and some lighting effects and her gut looks a little bigger than it really is. Even some of the Asian lifters like Mika and Vanessa show a little gut when doing high pressure lifts like OTS and Shoulder lifts.

Some of the Skinny girls of Lusa like Serenity, Liz Lightspeed, Summer and Especially Molly are quite skinny with no gut and are quite fit, but maybe not as short as Mika and Vanessa.

But i do agree that Asian(oriental girls)even guys tend to be smaller and more petite than most other races in general....
I see your point.
I guess I tend to idealize girls in terms of LC fetish, and either a) find even the slightest imperfection (liek a little gut showing), or do the opposite and pick a girl that is clearly imperfect, and then idealze the fact that she is "undeniably human", and that becomes the fetish object attraction.
It's really quite odd when I stop to think and analyze it...

About the asians and skinniness...
I hope I don't cross into sounding raciesthere --but just like w/a fetish... you like what you like and can't change that.

So in my long-winded opinion, yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.
Sure -I love say, hot girls of any race.
But generally speaking, I feel Asians have the hoghest percentage of natural good lookers.
I don't find nearly as many (percentage wise) white girls as cuty, but in all fairness, when a white girl is really hot, she is usually a lot hotter than a hot asian girl --but such girls are few and far between.
Same with black. I'm not terrible attracted to black girls. It's liek if Asians in general have more "famine" features (such as less body hair for example), and thus produce a higher percdentage of good looking girls, black people tend to be opposite and have more masculine features and thus may produce more "manley" men, but tough looking girls, yet, when you do get that occasional exceptional black girl that is hot, she is extremely exotic and the ultimate!

Haha --I'm really rambling off the slippery deep end now.
I want to re-emphasize that i fully understand this is solely my attractions, and expect someone else to be 180 degrees opposite in opinions on this.

But all that said, I was amazed while in Taiwan and Japan recently.
Everywhere was a continuous, endless flow of what I consider to be really cute girls.
Many all almost looked the same (not stereo-typing. Mainy the looked the same because they all imitated each other in terms of hair styles, fake eye-lashes, etc.)

But it was such a sea of them that after a while, I became de-sensitized, and didn't even find myself looking --where as in the US, if I see a cute, especially asian girl, I might be slightly memorized ofr a moment.

Everytime (in asia) I would get a massage (pretty much daily), and at the end, ask her to "crack my back" --back-bend lift style, I was again de-sensitized from the sea of girls around me, to the point that I had to keep reminding myself --where in the world can you on demand get a hot young asian girl to lift you in the US? --savor the moment, even if you are desensitized at the time from flooding in it.
(Of course, that's what pictures are for!)

Now, just a few weeks later, I'm already in withdrawal and wish I could get a "lift-massage" on demand from one of them!
Old November 29th, 2011, 22:09   #9
falbrecht
STANDARD

0 For This Post
43 Total

I've lived in Japan for a couple of years and dated a few Japanese girls during the time but none of them was able to carry me for longer than 3 or 4 seconds (piggyback). Since I'm into tall girls and L&C all of them were rather "big" by Japanese standards (between 170 and 172 cm tall and 60 to 65 kilos).
I'm Now living in Germany and dated a couple of German girls (including my current girlfriend) and all of them were able to piggyback me with relative ease.
My current girlfriend has no trouble piggybacking me for minutes and she is 174 cm and 63 kilos and I'm 185 cm and 88 kilos (when I lived in Japan I was ten kilos lighter).
Unfortunately, she's not willing to try other lifts

Last edited by falbrecht; January 3rd, 2012 at 20:11.
Old February 17th, 2019, 01:13   #10
ochan

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default Japanese girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplefez View Post
I think it is possible these girls were judokas in their secondary schools. Most of these schools include judo in their sport curriculum. They would then have strong core muscles which is the source of most of the power needed for lifting.

Last edited by ochan; February 17th, 2019 at 03:09. Reason: Fix a typo