Old September 28th, 2010, 04:23   #21
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by astizzy1 View Post
moxxie, afrika, bunny, santana(wish she still made videos), and ko!!!!
Santana is still making videos for DT Wrestling, although she was retired for awhile I think.
Old September 28th, 2010, 14:20   #22
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post
smaller in height right? cause she is around 200lb
Even at 200 lbs, she really isn't all that big! She is definitely solid, but you have to remember that muscle weighs more than fat and if she wasn't pure muscle she would be lucky to weigh 150. And to top it off, I have seen vids where she overhead presses guys who weigh as much as she does, which is absolutely amazing!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 29th, 2010, 00:02   #23
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Rachel and Mistress Taylor. Simply because both are active in this forum, which is greatly appreciated. (Left out that Mistress Taylor hosts this forum).
Old October 1st, 2010, 04:14   #24
strut170222
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hehehe! To make it fair I won't vote for myself, but honestly I absolutely love Dominique Danger's Lift and Carry work! I have had the chance to meet her in person, and she really is coniderably smaller then most of the fbb's who are doing lift and carry, but she is incredibly strong!!!!
You have my vote. I've already posted that I prefer an athletic, attractive natural woman who is stronger than !&$* for her size. You do not have much competition out there when my criteria is used. I also believe that you genuinely enjoy lift and carry which makes it more appealing to watch you versus an actress who lifts and carries as if a gun were pointed to her head. Speaking of yourself, it reminds me:

I also liked Rochelle of Special Interests video from back in the day. She was a a very athletic gymnast who was also super strong and seemed to enjoy being extremely rough/bullying on video. She violently flipped a guy over her shoulder a few times(photo below), did jumping over the shoulder backbreaker lifts, cradle carries where she tries to fold the guy almost breaking him in half (lol), cradle carry to over the knee backbreaker etc. definately intending to inflict some pain on the guys. I never saw another woman perform like that on video, she was a feminine beast. Too bad she never got around to make a full L&C vid. Rachel, you remind me of her build and athleticism/strength, she was listed as 5'9 140.

From Special interests, these photos have to be at least 15 years old by now (I was starting HS when this all rolled out). The guy in the picture is listed at 5'9 165 on the website. She also did the cradle folding lift (no picture) with a 145-150 pound guy I believe.

Last edited by strut170222; October 1st, 2010 at 08:48.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (June 27th, 2019), piggybackrides (October 26th, 2017)
Old October 4th, 2010, 14:43   #25
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
Rachel and Mistress Taylor. Simply because both are active in this forum, which is greatly appreciated. (Left out that Mistress Taylor hosts this forum).
Phoneman,
Thank you! This forum is like a second "home" to me, and you have all made me feel so welcome and appreciated and that goes a long way!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 4th, 2010, 14:46   #26
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
You have my vote. I've already posted that I prefer an athletic, attractive natural woman who is stronger than !&$* for her size. You do not have much competition out there when my criteria is used. I also believe that you genuinely enjoy lift and carry which makes it more appealing to watch you versus an actress who lifts and carries as if a gun were pointed to her head. Speaking of yourself, it reminds me:

I also liked Rochelle of Special Interests video from back in the day. She was a a very athletic gymnast who was also super strong and seemed to enjoy being extremely rough/bullying on video. She violently flipped a guy over her shoulder a few times(photo below), did jumping over the shoulder backbreaker lifts, cradle carries where she tries to fold the guy almost breaking him in half (lol), cradle carry to over the knee backbreaker etc. definately intending to inflict some pain on the guys. I never saw another woman perform like that on video, she was a feminine beast. Too bad she never got around to make a full L&C vid. Rachel, you remind me of her build and athleticism/strength, she was listed as 5'9 140.

From Special interests, these photos have to be at least 15 years old by now (I was starting HS when this all rolled out). The guy in the picture is listed at 5'9 165 on the website. She also did the cradle folding lift (no picture) with a 145-150 pound guy I believe.

Hi Strut!
Thank you so much! Your compliments mean so much to me!

Also, thank you so much for the photo samples, my l&C partner in crime is actually familiar with the videos that you mentioned, and we will definitely be including some of these lifts in future videos. They are really awesome, and can be done with liftees of just about any size, which works well, since I am having a difficult time finding smaller individuals to play with.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (October 26th, 2017)
Old October 5th, 2010, 00:40   #27
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Strut!
Thank you so much! Your compliments mean so much to me!

Also, thank you so much for the photo samples, my l&C partner in crime is actually familiar with the videos that you mentioned, and we will definitely be including some of these lifts in future videos. They are really awesome, and can be done with liftees of just about any size, which works well, since I am having a difficult time finding smaller individuals to play with.
Hey if you can pull off the cradle folding lift and over the shoulder regardless of the man's weight then I have a Lift and Carry crown I'd like to hand you. Those are def what I'd call advanced lifts and take some upper body in addition to the legs. I know you're a gamer though.
Old October 6th, 2010, 19:15   #28
2010xsf
STANDARD

0 For This Post
59 Total

Amber Steel
Old October 6th, 2010, 23:39   #29
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Hey if you can pull off the cradle folding lift and over the shoulder regardless of the man's weight then I have a Lift and Carry crown I'd like to hand you. Those are def what I'd call advanced lifts and take some upper body in addition to the legs. I know you're a gamer though.
Hey Strut,
You know I am up for trying just about anything as far as lifts go, and now I will be adding those to my list of future goals!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
strut170222 (October 7th, 2010)
Old January 6th, 2011, 20:34   #30
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

There used to be a site a while back(which i forgot the name of) now its shut down and has a clips4sale studio called lift & carry clips

I used like the tall women of that site like Ava and Monika too bad none of them even attempted to do a lifting vid even though they have some skinny light guys who they can lift with ease. The only somewhat tall girl that lifted was a girl called B-star and that was my favorite vid. One of my other favorite women that did lifting from that site is Shahrazad!

Last edited by tallgirlfan; January 31st, 2011 at 01:12.