The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 28th, 2012, 16:05   #11
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2,743 Total

I've never run into a girl who found it creepy (occasionally annoyed, yes but not creepy) that I wanted to lift her. It's about wanting the girl to do the lifting. I can't give you an actual experience asking a girl to lift me but Chaza did. I've found that if a girl does F/F in a flirty/teasing way on her own idea right in front of you without any clue about your interest, then she catches your reaction, odds are good that she'll repeat it to get the reaction again because she did it naturally and she likes to tease for the reaction. If you ask a girl to do F/F in the context of "I think it's hot", that's when it becomes creepy even if the girl likes to tease because you're asking for it. There are also some whose brains will identify your request as a sex act because of the context and be creeped that you're requesting a sex act that involves another girl.

You really have to work hard to take your way of thinking out of your own fetish fantasy mode and get inside the thought patterns of your girl's head. Lifting (with a female lifter) is often far outside of their realm.
Old December 29th, 2012, 07:28   #12
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,041 Total

All of my experiences have been purely social. I have a preference towards fit women (not overly muscular, just fit would be the best description I suppose), and view getting rides to be a fun, not sexual act. I always give the girls rides as well.

I've only ever talked to one girl about it. We rarely see each other since we live in different states. Whenever we happen to visit our parents during holidays, we often make time to go to the beach. We wrestle jokingly/semi-jokingly. It usually ends up with me throwing her over my shoulder and throwing her into the water. We'd generally spend an hour or two in the water, talking, and occasionally having a quick wrestling bout, which I always win. She enjoys giving me piggyback rides in the water while we talk, and she likes it when I do the same to her. She has also sat on my shoulders at least 15 times, and she has given me a few shoulder rides. One lasted almost two minutes, and another time had some adult themes to it (oddly enough, we've never done anything else like that before or after).

We joke around about lifting each other occasionally when we go back to our respective states. She knows I enjoy it more than her, especially the shoulder rides. We're both competitive and in great shape, so we enjoy the challenge more than anything else. We've done this over ten beach trips, so it's become an established tradition, if you will.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (December 30th, 2012), gsr3032000 (December 29th, 2012)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 21:45   #13
spooter
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
290 Total

I told my wife about my fetish of being lifted years ago. She was/is very accepting of it and just about lifts me anytime I ask her to. I even showed her this website and on some occasions she will look through the pics and videos with me. I guess I got lucky to find such an understanding woman.
Who Said Thanks:
greybeezer (February 8th, 2013), TheWolfe (February 5th, 2013)
Old March 7th, 2013, 17:49   #14
hugo42
VIP

1 For This Post
321 Total

My situation is interesting. I met a good friend of mine on another blogging site years ago. We used to read each other's blogs before finally talking on yahoo, etc. In one of her blogs, she wrote how her ex-husband used to carry her over his shoulder to the bedroom but sadly stopped doing that because she weighed too much. When I went to visit her, I kept thinking of how I would ask her.

She was standing in the kitchen, and I just asked out outright. She walked over to me and let me pick her up over my shoulder. Ever since then, she's allowed me to carry her over my shoulder and doesn't mind if I take pictures and video. She actually ran across L&C photos on my phone and wasn't creeped out about it.

We went to an amusement park on her birthday, and as we parted ways, I gave her some birthday money. We were in the train station parking lot and surprised me by saying, "I know you want to pick me up! You can go ahead and pick me up if you want." So, I put my stuff down and carried her again.

We see each other about once every two months or so, and I make sure to get her permission to carry her. In fact, the last time I saw her, I was hanging out with her and her boyfriend. He cradled her while I took pictures, and then she allowed me to carry her over my shoulder while he took pictures.

She thinks it's pretty harmless and never has any problem with me carrying her. I am very lucky I have someone who doesn't mind being carried
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (May 3rd, 2013)
Old March 7th, 2013, 23:28   #15
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo42 View Post
My situation is interesting. I met a good friend of mine on another blogging site years ago. We used to read each other's blogs before finally talking on yahoo, etc. In one of her blogs, she wrote how her ex-husband used to carry her over his shoulder to the bedroom but sadly stopped doing that because she weighed too much. When I went to visit her, I kept thinking of how I would ask her.

She was standing in the kitchen, and I just asked out outright. She walked over to me and let me pick her up over my shoulder. Ever since then, she's allowed me to carry her over my shoulder and doesn't mind if I take pictures and video. She actually ran across L&C photos on my phone and wasn't creeped out about it.

We went to an amusement park on her birthday, and as we parted ways, I gave her some birthday money. We were in the train station parking lot and surprised me by saying, "I know you want to pick me up! You can go ahead and pick me up if you want." So, I put my stuff down and carried her again.

We see each other about once every two months or so, and I make sure to get her permission to carry her. In fact, the last time I saw her, I was hanging out with her and her boyfriend. He cradled her while I took pictures, and then she allowed me to carry her over my shoulder while he took pictures.

She thinks it's pretty harmless and never has any problem with me carrying her. I am very lucky I have someone who doesn't mind being carried
The topic of this thread is about your girlfriend lifting you, not whether a woman will let you lift her. Personally, many years ago when I was of a dating age, I did not know any girls (woman) who objected to being lifted. That is easy and common.

This board is about the females doing the lifting. The fetish is women lifting other women or men.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 00:24   #16
some
STANDARD

0 For This Post
39 Total

What happened? I used to be some12like, but now I can't log in with that name.
Old August 29th, 2013, 12:43   #17
dial2013
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

hi!

I had a girlfriend, i talked to her about what turns me on.
She wanted to know all about that, and then oneday i confessed that being lifted and carried turns me on.

and first i went to her place, she wanted to try lifting me.

I was 6ft1 185 (84kg) and she was 5ft 10 and 155lbs.

She actually did it and was very excited about that.

she liked that because that turned me on no because she like lifting obviously.

i didn't ask her to do it a lot , who had many things to explore (you know what i mean.

She would to any lift she could as far as it turns me on.

Now we broke up and i don't if i'll confortable with a girl to tell her about that.

if was lighter maybe i ve would ask more but i'm heavier and she don't have sport background.

what made talk to her about that is because she said that one day she picked up a guy over a shoulder ( a 70kg/155lbs and she was 63kg/140 lbs)

she told be about one type of lift she would love but then she was a bit sick and couldn't lift me.

she said that she would take me in a front lift and make my waist at the high of her chest and to do a blowjob.

Last edited by dial2013; August 29th, 2013 at 12:58.