The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

View Poll Results: How tall are you? (for men only)
5' or under / 153 cm or under 2 1.50%
5'1"-5'2" / 155 cm - 157,5 cm 0 0%
5'3"-5'4" / 160 cm - 163 cm 2 1.50%
5'5"-5'6" / 165 cm - 168 cm 12 9.02%
5'7"-5'8" / 170 cm - 173 cm 30 22.56%
5'9"-5'10" / 175 cm - 178 cm 26 19.55%
5'11"-6' / 180 cm - 183 cm 30 22.56%
6'1"-6'2" / 185 cm - 188 cm 25 18.80%
6'3"-6'4" / 190 cm - 193 cm 3 2.26%
6'5" or more / 195 cm or more 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 2nd, 2013, 14:33   #21
dial2013
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

or looking in basket ball team
Old September 2nd, 2013, 17:48   #22
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMatty View Post
3'2/96cm.. I am a little person.. Lots of lapsitting/lift and carry experiences!!!

What? You are kidding right? 3'2" is even short for dwarf standards.

@dial2013 If i were you,i'd force myself to forget the idea of being lifted and carried by taller woman. If you like F/F try to concentrate on this as i do...because i cannot enjoy F/M,at this point
Old September 4th, 2013, 06:51   #23
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
How tall are you man? Even I struggle at 5'7.5"...though i don't like THAT tall women,because they look weird. Note that chances are,that they were born males. Because that height is even very tall for male standars. I think 5'9"-5'11" and 180 lbs in weight is nice for a woman. Tall,but not extremely tall.
Very specific height ranges here to the inch! I'm a modest 5'8" myself. Last I checked that's quite an average height worldwide, average male heights range from 5'5 (india)-5'11" (germany) so I'm in the middle. (From the poll results I'm guessing biggest group of male members are germanic! Perhaps also cos of the moderators hehe)
180lbs is far too heavy for my liking for a woman, even at that height they're gonna have excess fat or muscle, look at Serena Williams! She's 5'9" and over 170lbs. I do like tall women, preferably at most slightly taller than me though but more importantly light enough to be lifted and if anything it's shorter people that tend to be stronger, not necessarily shorter but stockier definitely they have an advantage.

I'd hate to be 5'3", seeing as it's not uncommon for women to be taller than me at my height, which is the female model standard... Well all my grandparents were about that height if not shorter!

davelifted is right btw from experience I saw the shortest girl in our kung fu class lift the biggest guy easier than anyone else on her back and their height difference was near a foot. Cradles and overheads are possible any height difference, well not cradles, a human would not be able to cradle a 20foot tall T Rex

Last edited by allffcradles; September 4th, 2013 at 07:31.
Old September 4th, 2013, 08:16   #24
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
Very specific height ranges here to the inch! I'm a modest 5'8" myself. Last I checked that's quite an average height worldwide, average male heights range from 5'5 (india)-5'11" (germany) so I'm in the middle. (From the poll results I'm guessing biggest group of male members are germanic! Perhaps also cos of the moderators hehe)
180lbs is far too heavy for my liking for a woman, even at that height they're gonna have excess fat or muscle, look at Serena Williams! She's 5'9" and over 170lbs. I do like tall women, preferably at most slightly taller than me though but more importantly light enough to be lifted and if anything it's shorter people that tend to be stronger, not necessarily shorter but stockier definitely they have an advantage.

I'd hate to be 5'3", seeing as it's not uncommon for women to be taller than me at my height, which is the female model standard... Well all my grandparents were about that height if not shorter!

davelifted is right btw from experience I saw the shortest girl in our kung fu class lift the biggest guy easier than anyone else on her back and their height difference was near a foot. Cradles and overheads are possible any height difference, well not cradles, a human would not be able to cradle a 20foot tall T Rex

1) It's not fat for a 5'9" woman to be 170-180 lbs,but just curvy. I like for a tall woman to be curvy,or muscular,instead of lanky like most models at this height.

2) Where do you live? We've got almost similar height but when i walk down the street it's not common to find a woman taller than me.

3) I wouldn't give a damn what other people say if i was 5'3",since i'd be happy myself. I'd just like to be those Japanese guys...lol. It would be a nice experience to be dominated and being lift and carried at this height by a 5'9"-5'10" beefed up girl,i guess. Hope science will proceed in the next few years and be able to change our height as many times we want.

4) If a short person is strong,then sure he/she can lift a tall person...but,i don't like it mostly for aesthitic reasons. If i see a tall 6' guy sitting on the shoulders or on the back of a smaller 5'4" girl for example,it feels like that the guy is torturing her.

I'd prefer a cradle at this case,if she wants to show her strength
Old September 4th, 2013, 13:19   #25
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

By the way another experience i like to have is,to be a 40 y.o. sexy and petite milf (like 5'2" and 100 lbs or so) being cradled or sitting on the shoulders of a big tall 20 y.o. girl (5'10" 180 lbs).

But this is impossible to happen,because unfortunately we can't have everything the way we like.
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:42   #26
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
1) It's not fat for a 5'9" woman to be 170-180 lbs,but just curvy. I like for a tall woman to be curvy,or muscular,instead of lanky like most models at this height.

2) Where do you live? We've got almost similar height but when i walk down the street it's not common to find a woman taller than me.

4) If a short person is strong,then sure he/she can lift a tall person...but,i don't like it mostly for aesthitic reasons. If i see a tall 6' guy sitting on the shoulders or on the back of a smaller 5'4" girl for example,it feels like that the guy is torturing her.

I'd prefer a cradle at this case,if she wants to show her strength
No I disagree, they'd have to have rather large curves to not look oversized at that weight in some way at that height, which isn't overly tall for a woman but perhaps that's the point But no I can't think of any women that weight under 6 foot that if not muscular actually looked in good proportion with not too large curves or fat. I do care for legs and stomachs, give me a 170-180lb woman that's 5'7-10" that doesn't have excess fat in their belly that doesn't have considerable muscles or overly large curves and then you have a point. (You do know that weight range is heavy weight for boxing? 'Heavy' is a clue!)
150-160lbs already is on the heavy side and actually 170-180 is borderline overweight for that height, not that BMI means much but it is technically true. My preference is the opposite of yours for sure, 130lbs or less for me and well seems you have an interest for fm if you want to be like the small Japanese men!, which I do not at all, perhaps one big reasons why our preferences differ by over 50lbs. Of course I don't like girls too thin where they have no curves at all, that's the risk of course with underweight girls, that they aren't pleasing in that area. (Tallest girl I carried was 5'11" at least but light, Latvian, her curves were quite small though but often the case with tall thin women ) Maria Sharapova is over 6'2", according to her stats she weighs merely 130lbs/59kg. When younger her stats were 6' and 120-125lbs/55-56kg. Whether or not that's true she certainly is considerably lighter than her rival players, I just wish they'd cradle her! While many think she should be around 150lbs, I have got beach photos of her and aside from her muscles she is a very lean woman so I don't doubt she's light, technically very underweight but she certainly doesn't look like a skeleton.

I live in London, I will see at least a few taller each day I go out, the opposite is true for men though I am sure to see men shorter than me too. So in conclusion I must be average height more or less! Well no wouldn't like to be as short as 5'3", at my height I still get the odd people calling me short though technically I am not but well there's no way to say 5'3" isn't short for a man! As for women over 6 foot.... Well yes they're not that rare either, if you go to a big city or live in one you're bound to find some and funny they still choose to wear high heels so even taller! For sure though far easier to find men that height or even close to 7 foot sometimes, that seems increasingly common now, I haven't seen many over 7 foot so far though in person, naturally it's an inconvenience at that size with how low ceilings and doors are in many public places.

For lifts I don't like big height differences with the liftee being shorter, especially if the liftee looks more like a child than an adult, I'd rather the taller one was carried of two women, depending on her size that is as I like them light.

Ah keep dreaming! Hang around beaches or somewhere were you might see ff lifts, dance studios, gyms etc! Sure I'd want to see an ff cradle for real myself, I tried to get it to happen but just didn't work, the girl wasn't strong enough to hold the other without my help. Good luck!

Last edited by allffcradles; September 5th, 2013 at 04:50.
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:26   #27
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

I'll give you one example...do you remember Chyna from WWE (then WWF)? She is 5'10" and according to wiki she is 180 lbs now,but i guess she was slightly over 200 lbs when she was wrestling in WWF,back in the late 90s/early 00s. And she was full of muscle back then...not any fat.

Now about your last paragraph...hahahah,i remember the last year when i was at a swimming pool,i saw a daughter along with her mother,where the daughter was taller and heavier,and her mom was small. So i was keeping an eye on them,if she will lift her mom in the pool

Where can i find such f/f lifts where a young tall strong female will lift a petite older but yet sexy one?
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:19   #28
Slevin
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
541 Total

I am 0.00883838 Furlongs or 8.83838 x 10^(-3)
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (September 5th, 2013)
Old September 6th, 2013, 00:02   #29
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
I'll give you one example...do you remember Chyna from WWE (then WWF)? She is 5'10" and according to wiki she is 180 lbs now,but i guess she was slightly over 200 lbs when she was wrestling in WWF,back in the late 90s/early 00s. And she was full of muscle back then...not any fat.

Where can i find such f/f lifts where a young tall strong female will lift a petite older but yet sexy one?
For me some muscle can be nice so long as it's lean.... I don't watch much wrestling, the games I have the divas are all light, Lita being heaviest at 130lbs in game... Well as usual I observed the heights of people in public today, did see a few women over 6 foot tall actually. So where do you live Trance? If in Asia from my experience yes I don't recall seeing many women taller than me there when I've been. I'm chinese btw

I'm good with measurements but furlongs aren't one I'm used to Off the top of my head a furlong is 20-25% of a km....
Old September 6th, 2013, 00:19   #30
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

I live in Greece. People here are not that tall as Central and Northern Europeans,but yet taller than Asians. Most women here are around 5'3",so that's why i think 5'3" is ideal,just to increase your possibilities. Me being in the range of 5'7"-5'8" makes it harder to find a woman taller than me. I've seen sometimes women who are taller than me,but that's kinda uncommon. Plus that i cannot judge with the eye,unless i stand next to her. I weigh 140-145 lbs btw right now.