Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old February 25th, 2024, 19:07   #1
Fitstronggals2
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
198 Total
Default Femwrestlingrooms

Is there any hope to have more lift and carry videos from his studio like fun with Peyton, too strong for because..etc..the lift and carry videos from this studio were absolutely amazing specially the series of Peyton and becca but when I asked the producer unfortunately he says he don't have any intention to do other lift and carry but only wrestling but I hope that we can convince him to produce more lift and carry and consider ot since it was amazing and since he have the best models that can perform awesome lift and carry
Anyone agrees with me ??
Old February 25th, 2024, 19:22   #2
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstronggals2 View Post
Is there any hope to have more lift and carry videos from his studio like fun with Peyton, too strong for because..etc..the lift and carry videos from this studio were absolutely amazing specially the series of Peyton and becca but when I asked the producer unfortunately he says he don't have any intention to do other lift and carry but only wrestling but I hope that we can convince him to produce more lift and carry and consider ot since it was amazing and since he have the best models that can perform awesome lift and carry
Anyone agrees with me ??
I have had the same problem with many producers. Most of my favorite lift/carry content is actually made by wrestling producers not lift/carry producers. So I email them asking for more L/C stuffs but they all tell me the same thing - they'd love to do it but not enough lift/carry fans spend money on their sites. Until more people buy the videos, they simply won't do it because their mainstream fans are there for the wrestling and not for the lifts.
Old February 25th, 2024, 21:23   #3
Fitstronggals2
STANDARD

1 For This Post
198 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloknath View Post
I have had the same problem with many producers. Most of my favorite lift/carry content is actually made by wrestling producers not lift/carry producers. So I email them asking for more L/C stuffs but they all tell me the same thing - they'd love to do it but not enough lift/carry fans spend money on their sites. Until more people buy the videos, they simply won't do it because their mainstream fans are there for the wrestling and not for the lifts.
Iyes he said the same when i contacted him and that he did those lift and carry videos just as an exception for a special customer for his site so i know but if he receives several requests he might consider it and at least to produce one lift and carry video per month or per week for the lift and carry fans beside keeping going with the wrestling and I believe it will sell very good as all lift and carry fans will be interesting to buying it
Who Said Thanks:
romlift (February 29th, 2024)
Old February 25th, 2024, 21:29   #4
Fitstronggals2
STANDARD

0 For This Post
198 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloknath View Post
Even in real wrestling there is a lot of lift and carry and I don't know how they assume that lift and carry fans are few no way we are huge numbers all around the world he should come and join our forum and see by himself so nothing wrong to consider it and at least to produce one video per week and see how it goes he will gain a profit and easily cover what he spends
Old March 24th, 2024, 03:52   #5
Fitstronggals2
STANDARD

0 For This Post
198 Total

Guys why no one is interested ?? I think it's a big loss for us as lift & carry fans that fwr studio don't produce lift and carry stuff so why no one is interacting with this post and think and help each other with ideas or try to contact the producer to convince him to consider more lift & carry stuff in his studio ?? Or do you guys think it's a bad idea or what ?? Please discuss wiz me