Old May 22nd, 2021, 21:15   #191
CageDemon
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool Great video, again. Support calvinklein

To anyone who hasn't already bought this clip:

Buy it straight away, you will not be disappointed.

How this young woman (at less than 100lbs) is able to hold a man nearly a foot taller and almost twice her weight over head I can't begin to understand.

It actually looks pretty easy for her.

Also support calvinklien so he can continue making amazing videos the way only he does.
Who Said Thanks:
calvinklein (May 25th, 2021), Coolbeans (May 24th, 2021)
Old May 25th, 2021, 17:40   #192
calvinklein
VIP Honored

7 For This Post
1,332 Total

Small girl is back! Weighing 45 kg(98 lbs) and 5'1 (154 cm) tall lifts a much bigger guy who weighs 72 kg(154 lbs) -5'10 (178 cm) in some awesome lifts that include a an overhead hold standing on one leg, shoulder half-squats and many other amazing lifts that feel impossible for a girl her size. The video is 12 minutes long.

Preview image:

Preview video:

Get the full clip here: https://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2661884
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (June 21st, 2021), AnotherPlace (May 30th, 2021), Hamfire5 (May 27th, 2021), Dovahkiin (May 26th, 2021), CageDemon (May 26th, 2021), pgbk0000 (May 26th, 2021), piggybackrides (May 25th, 2021)
Old May 25th, 2021, 20:25   #193
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
790 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinklein View Post
Small girl is back! Weighing 45 kg(98 lbs) and 5'1 (154 cm) tall lifts a much bigger guy who weighs 72 kg(154 lbs) -5'10 (178 cm) in some awesome lifts that include a an overhead hold standing on one leg, shoulder half-squats and many other amazing lifts that feel impossible for a girl her size. The video is 12 minutes long.

Preview image:

Preview video:

Get the full clip here: https://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2661884
This girl is incredible calvinklein! How did you even find her? Looking at her physique I'm assuming she has some type of athletic background (gymnast, dancer, etc.). Also is it possible to set her up with a heavier liftee for her next video? Looking at how easily she can lift the guy in the videos, I think it's possible, even likely that she can do some of the standard lifts with a 250 lb guy.
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (May 27th, 2021), badboy4375 (May 26th, 2021)
Old May 26th, 2021, 15:45   #194
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,237 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
This girl is incredible calvinklein! How did you even find her? Looking at her physique I'm assuming she has some type of athletic background (gymnast, dancer, etc.). Also is it possible to set her up with a heavier liftee for her next video? Looking at how easily she can lift the guy in the videos, I think it's possible, even likely that she can do some of the standard lifts with a 250 lb guy.
Agreed. And again I request seeing her do some two-on-one lifts. Get her to hold two guys at the same time and I think you'll get a lot of sales. Great videos.
Old May 26th, 2021, 21:11   #195
badboy4375
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
797 Total

Quote:
Yes, I agree with everyone else that these videos with her are awesome.

I'm just wondering if she requested for there not to be audio. Seems she is smiling and talking throughout, almost as if she's talking to the camera.

I can only speak for myself but something about having audio makes the videos much more enjoyable even when I don't speak the language.
Old May 30th, 2021, 17:50   #196
calvinklein
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
She says she can do it. Just that she needs a bit of practice and can even hold 200 lbs overhead. She's a dancer. I am looking forward to doing more videos with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
Agreed. And again I request seeing her do some two-on-one lifts. Get her to hold two guys at the same time and I think you'll get a lot of sales. Great videos.
I would try that. She can possibly lift 2 guys without much of a problem but again as I said, she wants to try it all out after a 2 month practice. She's out of gym for 3 months because of lockdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy4375 View Post
Yes, I agree with everyone else that these videos with her are awesome.

I'm just wondering if she requested for there not to be audio. Seems she is smiling and talking throughout, almost as if she's talking to the camera.

I can only speak for myself but something about having audio makes the videos much more enjoyable even when I don't speak the language.
I also don't like videos muted. However, due to some technical problem, the audio ended up omitted. Since the two videos are done at the same time, I couldn't do much later. But the next videos will be with sound, ofcourse
Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (June 1st, 2021), piggybackrides (May 30th, 2021), seanr (May 30th, 2021), badboy4375 (May 30th, 2021), Coolbeans (May 30th, 2021)
Old May 30th, 2021, 21:45   #197
badboy4375
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
797 Total

Good to know! I have bought both with her, and will happily buy the next.
Who Said Thanks:
calvinklein (May 31st, 2021)
Old June 16th, 2021, 19:23   #198
calvinklein
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,332 Total

This small girl available for custom videos. Her email is dancershruti5@gmail.com

She's in a need of money and asked for help. But apparently what I am willing to pay her is not enough for her. But in case anyone wants to order with her, please don't hike the rates

Ps: I hope I can post this here, dear Mods?
Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (June 20th, 2021), piggybackrides (June 16th, 2021)
Old June 17th, 2021, 20:58   #199
badboy4375
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
797 Total

Would this be the same girl from the previous video?
Old June 18th, 2021, 22:28   #200
cultru
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,317 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinklein View Post
I thought I would give up, but I will not

This video features some incredible overhead lifts and presses by a very beautiful and tall girl. The lifer is 177 cm(5'10) and 65 kg. Liftee is 159 cm (5'1) and 49 kg.

She even overhead presses a taller girl (182 cm and 66 kg) and holds for a short period

Preview:

Get the full clip here:
https://store.payloadz.com/details/2...and-carry.html
I'm highly impressed by one-arm overhead chair and by coffin lift at the end of full clip.
It's obviously sportsacro girls.
Is it possible to make clip with trio lifts (not overhead, just any crazy carries)?
Who Said Thanks:
malloc (August 7th, 2021), indy120_1 (June 19th, 2021), Hamfire5 (June 19th, 2021)