Old July 24th, 2010, 11:36   #101
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
It looks an excellent ff video. I will purchase it next week. I would love to see front lifts in your next video. Also would love to see long duration lifts. Like sort of competition between two girls who can lift another for longer duration. It can be experimented in all ways like front lift, cradle ,piggyback. It will give some newness to lift and carry stuff. I hope u will implement it in next video.
Hello Ganju90,
Of course, I can start doing some front lifts in future videos! My next 2 f/f videos have already been shot, but I will be shooting quite a few new ones in a little more than a week with a variety of different size females, so incorporating front lifts and longer lifts should be very east...

I hope that you enjoy the new video when you get a chance to view it!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:38   #102
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Great! Just, please don't forget those OTS (with their closeups!) as well! I think every FF L&C vid must have 'em!
Hugs!
Don't worry Lifter! You will see many more close-ups in the future!!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:56   #103
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

Thanks Rachel...looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Wow! That's a great idea, and I am sure that I can definitely do something like that for you and the others!
Old July 24th, 2010, 13:46   #104
smallwm
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
43 Total

Here is a suggestion Rachel. How about forcing a guy to dress like a baby and putting diapers on him which you carry him in various ways in public.
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:58   #105
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total
Default naughty nurse

hey could we do a similiar scenario with naughty nurse, prehapes she could inject the larger male with something and make he weak, then she lifts and dominates him, he tries to fight but shes too strong for him, and u tell him ur going to have ur way with him, doing all types of lifts. with many lifts in heels, many producers dont have the camara far back enough to see her shoes and legs which makes it pointless wearing the heels, so plz make the camara far back for a full body shot, many thanks rachel and take care ;-)

Old July 27th, 2010, 00:31   #106
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallwm View Post
Here is a suggestion Rachel. How about forcing a guy to dress like a baby and putting diapers on him which you carry him in various ways in public.
Hello Smallwm,
Unfortunately, the this type of shoot involves finding a volunteer who is comfortable both in the diaper and in public, which may be a little difficult, but I will most certainly keep on the lookout for one, and if I come across someone who is up for it, I would definitely shoot it!

Rachel

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 27th, 2010, 00:34   #107
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
hey could we do a similiar scenario with naughty nurse, prehapes she could inject the larger male with something and make he weak, then she lifts and dominates him, he tries to fight but shes too strong for him, and u tell him ur going to have ur way with him, doing all types of lifts. with many lifts in heels, many producers dont have the camara far back enough to see her shoes and legs which makes it pointless wearing the heels, so plz make the camara far back for a full body shot, many thanks rachel and take care ;-)

I also have a very sexy Dr.'s outfit that I could wear!

As far as shooting the videos where I am wearing heels, you better believe that I will make sure that you can see every inch of me, my legs, and my heels... Depending one who my volunteer is, I occasionally shoot with the camera on a tripod, so it is quite easy to get the full picture that way!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 27th, 2010, 14:53   #108
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
I also have a very sexy Dr.'s outfit that I could wear!

As far as shooting the videos where I am wearing heels, you better believe that I will make sure that you can see every inch of me, my legs, and my heels... Depending one who my volunteer is, I occasionally shoot with the camera on a tripod, so it is quite easy to get the full picture that way!

Make those lift long slow and sexy with a ass wiggle, I've a feeling this will be one of or the best vid I ever buy, bring it on baby...
Old July 27th, 2010, 16:58   #109
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.
Old July 28th, 2010, 19:29   #110
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
Make those lift long slow and sexy with a ass wiggle, I've a feeling this will be one of or the best vid I ever buy, bring it on baby...
Hehehe! I can definitely do that! I am hoping to shoot this video somethime in the next week or so, as soon as I can get my male liftee rounded up and ready to play!!! SO hopefully it won't be much longer!

www.clips4sale.com/39486