liftinheels
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
244 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hey Guys,
You have all been so helpful in the past, and I wanted to get your advice on something:

I have currently started looking for new girls to shoot f/f lift and carry videos with and I was wondering this...

What matters most to you when it comes to a f/f lift and carry videos?

Is it more the girl who is lifting , the girl being lifted, or both?

Do you prefer variety when it comes to the lifter, the liftee, or does it not matter, so much?

Do you prefer to see one girl (example: me) doing the lifting the majority of the time, with a variety of different feale ltees? Or would you like to see other females lifting?

Please let me know what you think!
proberly of no use to u dear rachel, but how about u coming to london in ur naughty nurse outfit and liftin me for an hour with that spanking u promised...
lol
no seroiusly when are u gonna do another f/m vid with u topless in thong and stockings, and of course i'm sure u know me well enough to know what else i'm gonna say, heels... plz soon, loving ur work buddy ur a fab producer x
Old October 13th, 2010, 22:09   #312
intolnc
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Quote:
Hey Guys,
You have all been so helpful in the past, and I wanted to get your advice on something:

I have currently started looking for new girls to shoot f/f lift and carry videos with and I was wondering this...

Do you prefer variety when it comes to the lifter, the liftee, or does it not matter, so much?

Do you prefer to see one girl (example: me) doing the lifting the majority of the time, with a variety of different feale ltees? Or would you like to see other females lifting?

Hey Rachel,
I also like both the lifter and the liftee to be pretty much even, just like Dombazz posted earlier. They could challenge and test each other in many different ways.
An idea comes to my mind while writing this: Why not have you and a friend go on a hiking trip on a nice mountain trail or something and take turns while carrying each other?
Old October 13th, 2010, 22:52   #313
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Hi, darling! Please make sure to include OTS with a lot of butt shots, and cradles in every vid!
I'm not that fond of seeing a very pettite girl carried. I like more regular sized ladies.
I'd love to see you carried more!
And vid with Dia Zerva? Is it possible?
Lingerie? Always!
Superheroines? Great!
Old October 14th, 2010, 13:08   #314
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Sexy Schoolgirl Lift & Carry Punishment (F/M)

Sexy schoolgirl Rachel has been summoned to the Principal's Office. When he turns around to disipline her, he can't believe the outfit she is wearing!!! As he goes to walk her to detention, he inadvertanely touches her inappropriately. He begs Rachel to keep this a secret but she knows that she has him right where she wants him!

Rachel decides to have a little fun with the much older English Principal. She demands that he get on her back, so she can practice her high heeled lift and carry and humiliate him all at the same time. He begs Rachel to stop picking him up, but knows he has to do exactly as she says or he will most certainly lose his job! She towers over him as she lifts him over the shoulder, fireman's carry, piggyback, front straddle, cradle and more. She also makes him sit on her lap.

If you are a fan of seeing a younger woman lifting an older man that you will love this great display of lift and carry domination role play!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 14th, 2010, 14:31   #315
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total

Quote:
Sexy schoolgirl Rachel has been summoned to the Principal's Office. When he turns around to disipline her, he can't believe the outfit she is wearing!!! As he goes to walk her to detention, he inadvertanely touches her inappropriately. He begs Rachel to keep this a secret but she knows that she has him right where she wants him!

Rachel decides to have a little fun with the much older English Principal. She demands that he get on her back, so she can practice her high heeled lift and carry and humiliate him all at the same time. He begs Rachel to stop picking him up, but knows he has to do exactly as she says or he will most certainly lose his job! She towers over him as she lifts him over the shoulder, fireman's carry, piggyback, front straddle, cradle and more. She also makes him sit on her lap.

If you are a fan of seeing a younger woman lifting an older man that you will love this great display of lift and carry domination role play!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486
u sexy little minx, that clip is out of this world, right up my street, i love it, thank u thank u
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:43   #316
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
Wow that's great!
Hopefully you could make some new lift&carry girlfriends

1.To me when it comes to F/F l&c, what matters the most is that both girls are pretty much evenly sized. I valueing that alot!!

2. That both are enthusistic, maybe being two rivals challenging and testing each other. So I'ld say *both does lifting/carrying each other*

3. And you sooo right!!
Variation is one of the best things, use your fantasy!
An easy way could be to make "themes", dressing out, wearing "themed clothes" OR just casual.
As for me and clothes its most ordinary what I think is sexy clothes on females. To make it the best there, is to use your sexy female both. Women got curves, and that is VERY sexy to me. Just simply have clothes that shows your bodies beautiful shapes

And then, as there is a HUGE lack of, my favourite lift "Back-to-Back lifts/carry". I'ld just buy your only cause of that! I think its VERY HOT when females does it together

Hugs n kisses
Hello Dombazz,
Thank you so much for your input! Now I have another question for you...

If the girls are equal in size, does it matter if it is the same 2 girls videos over and over again? For example, if everything else was perfect (wardrobe, lifts, scenario, etc...) would you lose interest if every video that I produced was just myself and Isabella (the cute blonde that is in some of my earlier videos)...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
FinQ (November 24th, 2011)
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:45   #317
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaby7 View Post
Hi Rachel,
My favourite is, if a very tall girl lift a small one with easy and when the small girl is helpless and can not run away... ( e.g. some domination or lifts during fighting... )
Also good, if the small girl is barefoot. Also lke the bearhug ( frontal and reverse as well ) and the front carry .
If you think, that you can do this kind of video, sureally I will buy :-)

Many thanks in advance !
Hello Shaaby,
This is definitely a video that I can do!!! I haven't done too many bear hug style lifts up to this point because I always forget about that lift, but I will most definitely start to include it in the future.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:49   #318
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
proberly of no use to u dear rachel, but how about u coming to london in ur naughty nurse outfit and liftin me for an hour with that spanking u promised...
lol
no seroiusly when are u gonna do another f/m vid with u topless in thong and stockings, and of course i'm sure u know me well enough to know what else i'm gonna say, heels... plz soon, loving ur work buddy ur a fab producer x
LOL!!! Your comments and suggestions are always of use to me! And no worries, I will certainly make it to London, eventually, and when I do, you are going to get the spanking of a lifetime!

As far as the topless/thong/stockings/heels video goes, that is definitely something that is in the works, and I can promise that you will see it in the next couple of months.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:52   #319
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by intolnc View Post
Hey Rachel,
I also like both the lifter and the liftee to be pretty much even, just like Dombazz posted earlier. They could challenge and test each other in many different ways.
An idea comes to my mind while writing this: Why not have you and a friend go on a hiking trip on a nice mountain trail or something and take turns while carrying each other?
Intolnc,
I always love to hear from you sweetheart!!!! I currently have a wonderful female who I have hand selected to go lift for lift with me, and I think that she is going to do an incredible job! I can also do it in a nice outdoor setting, but unfortunately, we don't have any nice mountains here in FL where I can go hiking...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:56   #320
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hi, darling! Please make sure to include OTS with a lot of butt shots, and cradles in every vid!
I'm not that fond of seeing a very pettite girl carried. I like more regular sized ladies.
I'd love to see you carried more!
And vid with Dia Zerva? Is it possible?
Lingerie? Always!
Superheroines? Great!
Hi Lifter,
I can definittely do more cradles and OTS with butt shots for you!!!! I am also in the process of looking for more avergae sized girls who can lift me more. I do have a few videos lined up where I am the one being lifted, so that should be a nice change of pace! As far as the lovewly Miss Dia Zerva goes, honestly I would love nothing more than to shoot videos with her every single day of the week. Unfortunately, she and I live very far apart and only get a chance to meet up a couple of times a year. But, I do have something with the two of us that will be released soon, that is sure to absolutely knock your socks off!!! So keep watching!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486