The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old April 28th, 2020, 16:37   #61
luff(arungen)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftboy996 View Post
Seems like a dream of a woman. Would you break up with her if you had the chance to date her again?
if i had the chance to date her again, i wouldn't do it. I only dated her because of the L&C aspect, and wasn't really into her for real (she, however, was).

She - or anyone else for that matter - deserves better than that
Old May 20th, 2020, 21:27   #62
JaseB
STANDARD

Default Partner

its been just over 12 months between the pic on the left through to the other two and it's been through home workouts only - she loves the difference (as do I!)

JaseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:46   #63
gremlin_95
STANDARD

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
its been just over 12 months between the pic on the left through to the other two and it's been through home workouts only - she loves the difference (as do I!)

How tall is she? It looks like she has a sturdy frame!
gremlin_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2020, 14:03   #64
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin_95 View Post
How tall is she? It looks like she has a sturdy frame!
5ft 8 unless wearing her heels then she towers over me at almost 6ft!
Old May 25th, 2020, 18:09   #65
phantom23
Banned

JaseB, I can tell by her shapely calves that she's strong.

Has she lifted you yet??? She definitely could---easy to assume just by looking at her!
phantom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2020, 08:40   #66
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom23 View Post
JaseB, I can tell by her shapely calves that she's strong.

Has she lifted you yet??? She definitely could---easy to assume just by looking at her!
She has put me over her shoulder once but that's it so far - you're right her legs have a lot of strength/power in them.
Old July 11th, 2020, 03:56   #67
pefemti
VIP Honored

Default Surprise strength

I handed my wife a 20 lb dumbell the other day, and asked her if she was able to curl it. She did 22 repetitions.
pefemti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2020, 18:04   #68
CageDemon
VIPOS

Default Amazing update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pefemti View Post
I handed my wife a 20 lb dumbell the other day, and asked her if she was able to curl it. She did 22 repetitions.
Wow that's impressive! Did she use 2 hands or 1 because that is some serious strength if it was just the one. With 2 it's still very good.

As an update from me, I'm really lucky with my fianc? as she is now really into l & c. She said she really loves the feeling of being in control.

She loves trying harder and harder lifts with me now. She's 5'8" and an athletic 8st 9 ish and I'm 5'9" and 152lbs.

Because she's so open to l & c we've been trying lots of things lately and she can easily do shoulder lifts, leg press etc but I challenged her to try the hardest lift of all a couple of weeks ago and to my amazement she was really up for it.

She had 4 attempts at an overhead lift with me. The 1st time our balance was all over but she managed to rest my bodyweight on her head for a couple of seconds before having to put me down. The 2nd time she genuinely had my whole weight above her head with her hands on my chest and leg. It was only for a second or 2 and some of my weight still resting on her head but my god I was amazed she was able to do it.

The 3rd and 4th times she got really frustrated because we couldn't get our balance and we called it a day.

To have a fantasy fulfilled like that I can't even describe what it felt like. Don't get me wrong it wasn't like she could press me up and down or anything like that yet but just the feeling was amazing.

We're getting married next year and she is adamant that she will be able to do the overhead lift properly by then. Considering she can lift my weight the way she does I would love to see her do it to 1 of her smaller friends. That would be unreal.

Like I said, I'm very lucky to be someone who genuinely seems to enjoy it like I do. It's early days so I can wait to see what she's capable of.

I've had bits of l & c experiences with previous partners I've had but they either weren't into it at all or weren't anywhere near as strong as she is.

Trust me guys if you make the idea fun to them and they see it like my partner does then it's worth it 100000000%
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2020, 20:06   #69
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Wow that's impressive! Did she use 2 hands or 1 because that is some serious strength if it was just the one. With 2 it's still very good.

As an update from me, I'm really lucky with my fianc? as she is now really into l & c. She said she really loves the feeling of being in control.

She loves trying harder and harder lifts with me now. She's 5'8" and an athletic 8st 9 ish and I'm 5'9" and 152lbs.

Because she's so open to l & c we've been trying lots of things lately and she can easily do shoulder lifts, leg press etc but I challenged her to try the hardest lift of all a couple of weeks ago and to my amazement she was really up for it.

She had 4 attempts at an overhead lift with me. The 1st time our balance was all over but she managed to rest my bodyweight on her head for a couple of seconds before having to put me down. The 2nd time she genuinely had my whole weight above her head with her hands on my chest and leg. It was only for a second or 2 and some of my weight still resting on her head but my god I was amazed she was able to do it.

The 3rd and 4th times she got really frustrated because we couldn't get our balance and we called it a day.

To have a fantasy fulfilled like that I can't even describe what it felt like. Don't get me wrong it wasn't like she could press me up and down or anything like that yet but just the feeling was amazing.

We're getting married next year and she is adamant that she will be able to do the overhead lift properly by then. Considering she can lift my weight the way she does I would love to see her do it to 1 of her smaller friends. That would be unreal.

Like I said, I'm very lucky to be someone who genuinely seems to enjoy it like I do. It's early days so I can wait to see what she's capable of.

I've had bits of l & c experiences with previous partners I've had but they either weren't into it at all or weren't anywhere near as strong as she is.

Trust me guys if you make the idea fun to them and they see it like my partner does then it's worth it 100000000%
Congrats cage, thatd be awesome to see even with blurred out faces
Angeleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2020, 13:00   #70
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
Congrats cage, thatd be awesome to see even with blurred out faces
OK so this is a 1 time only thing. I won't ever release others images without blurred faces etc so please don't even ask.

The attached image is my amazing lady getting pretty damn close to an overhead lift.

If any other members would like to try and emulate this with their partners and post similar photos to this forum that was would awesome. Be brave and do it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200712_133800.jpg (217.5 KB, 473 views)

Last edited by CageDemon; July 12th, 2020 at 13:04.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote