The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old July 12th, 2020, 14:33   #71
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
OK so this is a 1 time only thing. I won't ever release others images without blurred faces etc so please don't even ask.

The attached image is my amazing lady getting pretty damn close to an overhead lift.

If any other members would like to try and emulate this with their partners and post similar photos to this forum that was would awesome. Be brave and do it.
Ok thats just ridiculously impressive. Fingers crossed she pulls off the full extension in a pic one day!
Angeleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2020, 16:13   #72
CageDemon
VIPOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
Ok thats just ridiculously impressive. Fingers crossed she pulls off the full extension in a pic one day!
One day hopefully my friend. She's awesome and trust me it felt incredible.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2020, 21:09   #73
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
One day hopefully my friend. She's awesome and trust me it felt incredible.
Looks incredible! Good look capturing it Cage
Angeleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2020, 19:47   #74
pefemti
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pefemti View Post
I handed my wife a 20 lb dumbell the other day, and asked her if she was able to curl it. She did 22 repetitions.
She curled it with her right arm, claiming it is her stronger.
I always knew my wife is quite strong, but she makes it a non-topic. Trying to lift me is out of the question. However, our 17-year old son was messing with her, "attacking" her from behind. She then scooped him up in a cradle, saying "don't even go there, I'm still your mom".
My wife is sweet, pretty and of average height, weighing about 60 kg. She doesn't have defined muscles, but her bicep makes a noticeable bulge. I've seen her curl a 50lb barbell for 12 repetitions.
Occasionally, she will display her strength. That can happen when she's a bit tipsy and/or she's in a playful mood. One time, when we spent the night at her parents', this happened. We were foolig around in bed in the morning. She suddenly asked me if I think her arms are too big. I said they look very nice. She then flexed a bicep and said "kiss it!".
After getting out of bed, when talking to her family, she was still in that mood, saying something about being strong. Her dad said "Oh, yeah. Let's arm wrestle." Well, I assume he regretted asking, because he was humiliated. He even tucked his arm in, making her stretch across the table.
I managed to snap a picture of the "battle".

pefemti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2020, 20:10   #75
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default Yep! Awesome stuff!

That's the thing I found the absolute most fun about L&C! It's incredible when you can find a female partner who is really into it like this and enjoys challenging herself to do new/harder lifts.

My wife went through a phase where I got her interested in it, and it helped she'd decided she wanted to do weightlifting in the gym again too. (She did it back in her college days, and we found there was some of that "muscle memory" effect where lifting heavy again made the muscles grow pretty quickly back to the size they used to be from working out years before.)

I never really got her to do more than some leg presses, piggybacks and calf raises with me on her back, but she was clearly strong enough to do more lifting with me than she did. I think she was conflicted, because she's always been a bigger girl (5'10" and 235lbs. or so currently) and wanted to lose some weight vs building any bigger muscles and bulking up further. But I'd actually gained some weight myself and hadn't weighed myself in years. So when she asked me how much i weighed, I told her "around 190-192" and was actually more like 220. She picked me up in a piggyback from sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs over the edge, using just her arm strength to boost me up, and bounced me on her back a few times, catching me in her hands under my thighs - saying, "Hmm.. ok. You feel like you weigh a little more than 190."

But the only time I really saw a better display of what she could really lift was when she was goofing around with our oldest son. He just turned 18 and he's a big kid ... 6' tall and built like a football quarterback. Weighs about 295-300. She scooped him up into a cradle carry like a giant baby and rocked him back and forth, teasing him that she could still do it like when he was little.

Quote:
As an update from me, I'm really lucky with my fianc? as she is now really into l & c. She said she really loves the feeling of being in control.

She loves trying harder and harder lifts with me now. She's 5'8" and an athletic 8st 9 ish and I'm 5'9" and 152lbs.

Because she's so open to l & c we've been trying lots of things lately and she can easily do shoulder lifts, leg press etc but I challenged her to try the hardest lift of all a couple of weeks ago and to my amazement she was really up for it.

She had 4 attempts at an overhead lift with me. The 1st time our balance was all over but she managed to rest my bodyweight on her head for a couple of seconds before having to put me down. The 2nd time she genuinely had my whole weight above her head with her hands on my chest and leg. It was only for a second or 2 and some of my weight still resting on her head but my god I was amazed she was able to do it.

The 3rd and 4th times she got really frustrated because we couldn't get our balance and we called it a day.

To have a fantasy fulfilled like that I can't even describe what it felt like. Don't get me wrong it wasn't like she could press me up and down or anything like that yet but just the feeling was amazing.

We're getting married next year and she is adamant that she will be able to do the overhead lift properly by then. Considering she can lift my weight the way she does I would love to see her do it to 1 of her smaller friends. That would be unreal.

Like I said, I'm very lucky to be someone who genuinely seems to enjoy it like I do. It's early days so I can wait to see what she's capable of.

I've had bits of l & c experiences with previous partners I've had but they either weren't into it at all or weren't anywhere near as strong as she is.

Trust me guys if you make the idea fun to them and they see it like my partner does then it's worth it 100000000%
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2020, 15:30   #76
phantom23
Banned

That's a huge quarterback! Any pics of that lift??
phantom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2020, 19:35   #77
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default pics?

No, unfortunately I don't. She probably would have found that kind of weird if I did try to photograph it since it was more of a spontaneous thing with them goofing around. (She'd know I would have wanted a photo like that with ulterior motives.)

He eats us out of house and home though! When she went to scoop him up for the cradle, I really expected she wasn't going to quite get him off the ground and would wind up dropping him or something. She struggled a little until she got her arms horizontal but she was determined to do it, and looked a little bit proud of herself at that point, when she rocked him back and forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom23 View Post
That's a huge quarterback! Any pics of that lift??
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2020, 16:17   #78
sportsfan007
STANDARD

Default strong women

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
I've known/know a number of women who are stronger than me, and not noticeably muscular either. The most surprising is this one, who pinned me quite easily and then picked me up, saying "you're not very heavy" - and I'm at least 40lbs heavier than she is !
Davelifted This women is someone I want lifting me up, strong body nice looking. Do you know how to reach her, I like a strong women.
sportsfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2020, 03:39   #79
sportsfan007
STANDARD

Default strong wife

To TJW1971

Wow your ex wife is a powerhouse strong women. Are you in contact with her still. She is an awesome women does she workout as hard today.

I wish she would lift me up and give me a ride down the street, i'm impressed with a powerful women.
sportsfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2020, 22:55   #80
AssMaster197
VIP

My gf is 5?9.5? - 5?10? and 185lbs, and she had naturally strong legs where when she started leg pressing she was doing 450-500lbs (380lbs of plates) for up to 8 reps. Her calves are like marble upside down coke bottles, she has actually sitter me on her lap on just one leg for up to 10 minutes at a time, has cradled me, front straddled me etc. She even piggybacked me up the stairs a couple weeks ago.
AssMaster197 is offline   Reply With Quote