The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:54   #21
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 544
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
299 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
Dont be to optimistic my friends , maybe Asians are largely good looking , but among indians you must look very hard to find one good babe . most of them are slobs here ...
I was obviously referring to east asians (japan, china, etc.).

However, I have to say it's always been... "a fetish" of mine to be lifted by an Indian girl! I know lot's of indian girls in the US, but I guess doe to conservative upbringing, the opportunity to pursue a lift never transpired, I guess because most of them keep a it of a physical distance from people their not actually dating... something like that.

The closest I've been is one, especially attractive, and Americanized Indian girl I know gave me a ride where by she pushed my office chair with me on it (it was on wheels). haha --too much of an LC tease!!!

I also got the same girl to use her legs to push some heavy desk and file draws probably weighing over 200lbs.
Again, quite a tease since a) I wished it was me as the load she ws pushing, and b) even such a push is just a tease when a lift is what we really hope for! haha

I've never seen Indian girls doing professional sessions.
If they exist, and she's cute, I would definitely go for it!
brucebarnes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:49   #22
Stefan999
STANDARD
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
67 Total
Default Don't underestimate Asian girls

I travel frequebtly to East Asia. I have experienced a lot of female strenght there, though not really any lifts. Since I have a physical disability I use a wheelchair. My weight is 90 kilos, too much for a non professional to lift. Pushing a 90 kilo person in a wheelchair can be somewhat tough if the terrain is hilly or not fully accessible.

During my trips I often got hrelp by friennds of hired a caregiver, usually female. I noticed that the girls usually can handle the wheelchair easier than European girls. The strongest I have ever met was an ex gf from Indonesia. She was able to give me a lapsit and almost able to front lift me. She was pretty tall for an Asian. Height 171 cm, weight 60 kilos.

I have visited Singapore (Exerienced ethnic Indians and Chinese), Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Among these countries I would estimate that the Filipina girls are the strongest. I have heard that thze strongest girls may live in Nepal.
Stefan999 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2010, 14:34   #23
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 544
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
299 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan999 View Post
I travel frequebtly to East Asia. I have experienced a lot of female strenght there, though not really any lifts. Since I have a physical disability I use a wheelchair. My weight is 90 kilos, too much for a non professional to lift. Pushing a 90 kilo person in a wheelchair can be somewhat tough if the terrain is hilly or not fully accessible.

During my trips I often got hrelp by friennds of hired a caregiver, usually female. I noticed that the girls usually can handle the wheelchair easier than European girls. The strongest I have ever met was an ex gf from Indonesia. She was able to give me a lapsit and almost able to front lift me. She was pretty tall for an Asian. Height 171 cm, weight 60 kilos.

I have visited Singapore (Exerienced ethnic Indians and Chinese), Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Among these countries I would estimate that the Filipina girls are the strongest. I have heard that thze strongest girls may live in Nepal.
LOL.

I have to say I've been both incredibly impressed and surprised, as well as incredibly disappointed by girls of many a nationality/residence.

I think it has more to do with a) attitude (are they willing to lift, or lazy), and b) do they take care of them self physically/keep in shape.

So, when you apply that to different cultures, I think the main correlation is if the culture is one that "encourages" these things (e.g. good, non-lazy attitude and being generally fit physically).

I think Asians in general "appear" naturally stronger because their body may be more likely to not get bulk as easily as some other races when they work out.

Anotherwords, Asian girls can be stronger than they look because they're muscles seem build strength upon working out, but not as much bulk.

On the other hand, I've found chubby, flabby, Americanized asian girls to usually be pretty useless (LC wise). They have that lazy attitude, and seem to not have the strength you would expect.

...Just my opinions of course
brucebarnes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2010, 20:52   #24
Stefan999
STANDARD
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
67 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post
LOL.

I have to say I've been both incredibly impressed and surprised, as well as incredibly disappointed by girls of many a nationality/residence.

I think it has more to do with a) attitude (are they willing to lift, or lazy), and b) do they take care of them self physically/keep in shape.

So, when you apply that to different cultures, I think the main correlation is if the culture is one that "encourages" these things (e.g. good, non-lazy attitude and being generally fit physically).

I think Asians in general "appear" naturally stronger because their body may be more likely to not get bulk as easily as some other races when they work out.

Anotherwords, Asian girls can be stronger than they look because they're muscles seem build strength upon working out, but not as much bulk.

On the other hand, I've found chubby, flabby, Americanized asian girls to usually be pretty useless (LC wise). They have that lazy attitude, and seem to not have the strength you would expect.

...Just my opinions of course
Well, my experience is that regular workout is uncommon in all countries I have visited. In Indonesia and in the urban areal of Vietnam almost all girls have motorcycles and use them even for short distance. The Philippines is a poor country and the most families can't afford a motorcycle. So they must walk more and use public transportation for long distance. Walking more gives them better health and more lower body strength. On the other hand Philippines is tze country with the unhealthiest eating habits. They often eat some bread or cake between the meals and you it's also the country with the most chubby girls.
Stefan999 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 00:33   #25
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 544
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
299 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan999 View Post
Well, my experience is that regular workout is uncommon in all countries I have visited. In Indonesia and in the urban areal of Vietnam almost all girls have motorcycles and use them even for short distance. The Philippines is a poor country and the most families can't afford a motorcycle. So they must walk more and use public transportation for long distance. Walking more gives them better health and more lower body strength. On the other hand Philippines is tze country with the unhealthiest eating habits. They often eat some bread or cake between the meals and you it's also the country with the most chubby girls.
I would love to visit these countries and check out the scene myself...

The asian countries I have visited (and had LC sessions at) a lot are Hong Kong, Taiwain, China and Japan.

These, and the people and thinking, etc. are quite different from vietnam, indonesia, etc.

One thing I noticed about Vietnamese people (girls included) is that many are tremendous eaters yet very thin. Must have naturally high metabolisms...
THis is an observation from numerous Vietnamese friends here in the US, not in Vietnam, which I've never visited.

I'm not sure why a sector of a race would have a generally higher metabolism... but it sure seems that way.

About scotters and walking and such.
In China, bikes are prominant, where as in Taiwain, everyone uses scooters.
Though I'm not sure I see a strength difference between the 2 countries.
All the girls I got massages from in Taiwain that I then asked to do special back cracking moves from seemd quite strong and able.

As I said, I think attitude is much of it, as the chinese girls in the US seem much less able (probably willing) to do as much.
And in Asia, chubby flabby ones are much less common than in the US, and as I said before, the flabby asians in the US seem ill prepared to do very much LC stuff, and get winded and tired very quick.

I recently wrote about an amazing session I had with a super thin russian girl.
She was amazingly strong in spite of no visible muscle mass, and could easilly do a set of 10 squats w/me on her back.

She says it's from years of Yoga.

I don't know, but it made me realize that all cultures and races appear to have some strong yet thin non-bulky women.

As to if a specific race or culture has a higher percentage naturally (e.g. with out working out)... I don't know but would love to find out.
brucebarnes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2011, 22:09   #26
falbrecht
STANDARD
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 13
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
33 Total
Default

I've lived in Japan for a couple of years and dated a few Japanese girls during the time but none of them was able to carry me for longer than 3 or 4 seconds (piggyback). Since I'm into tall girls and L&C all of them were rather "big" by Japanese standards (between 170 and 172 cm tall and 60 to 65 kilos).
I'm Now living in Germany and dated a couple of German girls (including my current girlfriend) and all of them were able to piggyback me with relative ease.
My current girlfriend has no trouble piggybacking me for minutes and she is 174 cm and 63 kilos and I'm 185 cm and 88 kilos (when I lived in Japan I was ten kilos lighter).
Unfortunately, she's not willing to try other lifts

Last edited by falbrecht; January 3rd, 2012 at 20:11.
falbrecht is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2018, 15:46   #27
pyro
STANDARD
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 51
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3 Total
Default

Some of Japanese girls are tall and strong but not ripped .
pyro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:25.

Clips4sale.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.