Old January 19th, 2016, 22:45   #231
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lift0603 View Post
Very good video again! It would be great if we can watch Melissa carrying 90kg person again! If she can squat a 77kg guy up and piggyback him, I believe she can give a 100kg+ person (or two 50kg) piggyback ride (without squatting up from the ground) and walking with her / him!

And I remember another small but strong girl Jina who was 45kg but could carry 90kg Heiko in many styles! Is there any chance to watch her video again?
I would love to shoot Melissa again, but I don?t have contact data of her, Heiko and Jina any more. It reminds me of good times. But there will be other interesting new footage. I remember end of last year small Dana carrying a heavier girlfriend and a 76kg-guy at one time and I also remember a session with a girl named Ceylan carrying a big 88kg guy.

... and thanks for your nice note.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), piggybackrides (November 26th, 2016)
Old January 19th, 2016, 23:15   #232
rflcblue
Producer

2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by pula99 View Post
Wow , great one I remember when you have your site in 2009 , I saw there to video-pool 2 some clips with Julia lifts Klaus , do you have it ? I just asking because I like it so much . Peace
Of course I still have the videos with Julia. You liked her long slim legs in these elegant heels? In the video with Klaus you hardly see her face, the focus always on her awesome legs. If you like, tell me, then I will remaster it and add it in near future.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), pula99 (January 20th, 2016)
Old January 20th, 2016, 11:18   #233
pula99
VIP

0 For This Post
911 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
Of course I still have the videos with Julia. You liked her long slim legs in these elegant heels? In the video with Klaus you hardly see her face, the focus always on her awesome legs. If you like, tell me, then I will remaster it and add it in near future.
Yes , I love her legs and on that sexy heels of course , I dont really want to see her face , I think she's beautiful ! I wish to know , if ya want to add the clips with her , it will be fantastic thank you so much Peace
Old January 21st, 2016, 23:20   #234
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by pula99 View Post
Yes , I love her legs and on that sexy heels of course , I dont really want to see her face , I think she's beautiful ! I wish to know , if ya want to add the clips with her , it will be fantastic thank you so much Peace
Hi pula99,

No problem, I will add the video with Julia to my studio. Please be patient, I will check it and most probably remaster it with a better resolution, so it may take a little while.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)
Old January 22nd, 2016, 06:17   #235
some
STANDARD

0 For This Post
39 Total

Hi rflcblue. I don't know how to go about asking this, but I'm planning on starting my own production company sometime in the future, years from now, in order to produce videos similar to yours. Simply put, I have absolutely no idea where to begin planning such a thing and I have no idea how to even start. I've given it quite a lot of thought over the last year and all I've come up with so far is a bunch of questions. I was hoping you might be able to answer them in a thread in the L&C Discussions section. I haven't made the post yet, because I want to make sure you'd be okay with answering those questions. Thank you.
Old January 24th, 2016, 18:28   #236
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
Hi rflcblue. I don't know how to go about asking this, but I'm planning on starting my own production company sometime in the future, years from now, in order to produce videos similar to yours. Simply put, I have absolutely no idea where to begin planning such a thing and I have no idea how to even start. I've given it quite a lot of thought over the last year and all I've come up with so far is a bunch of questions. I was hoping you might be able to answer them in a thread in the L&C Discussions section. I haven't made the post yet, because I want to make sure you'd be okay with answering those questions. Thank you.
OK, not easy to ask this and not easy to answer it either. You say, you have "no idea ..." yet. I think, you should have an idea or a concept and anyway it should be your very special, individual concept. When some other producers also like to talk about their work, I will surely participate and give my input. In a way we L&C-producers are a curious, small family with a good dose of respect and fair behaviour. However beeing the only mentor for a new studio won?t be possible.

I myself would like to open a new studio about legs and feet. I have more than enough footage to start this project, but I don?t have enough time to edit it and care about.

You can take a look at this older thread (what goes into making a video), where some producers have posted about their experiences (old, but still quite interesting). If you don?t want to open a new thread, you probably put a post there and we will see, what happens.

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1061

And I generally would like to give you a piece of advice. Open your studio, when you really want to live out and share your hobby and when you are willing to spend a lot of time. Don?t open a (only L&C) studio, when you want to earn money.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)
Old January 24th, 2016, 18:59   #237
rflcblue
Producer

3 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l . Enjoy little Laura (47kg) in her high heels!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/87785
Who Said Thanks:
lcarry371 (July 17th, 2023), vk (October 6th, 2018), Dovahkiin (January 25th, 2016)
Old January 30th, 2016, 21:34   #238
rflcblue
Producer

7 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l . Have fun with Laura and Ela!

Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), a106787 (February 2nd, 2016), minimaxde (February 1st, 2016), Dovahkiin (February 1st, 2016), TheWolfe (February 1st, 2016), Daniel (January 31st, 2016), 5supermb (January 30th, 2016)
Old February 1st, 2016, 04:22   #239
lift0603
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
803 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
New video added to Shecarries l l l . Have fun with Laura and Ela!

What a great video! It seems that Laura is even stronger than Ela!
May I know the ages of both girls? And, what is the weight of the guy that Laura carried in her previous video (SC089)? Thanks!
Old February 1st, 2016, 22:07   #240
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lift0603 View Post
What a great video! It seems that Laura is even stronger than Ela!
May I know the ages of both girls? And, what is the weight of the guy that Laura carried in her previous video (SC089)? Thanks!
There are so many "thanks" already for this f/f video, it makes me really glad. Laura was 20 years old. The shooting with the guy (his weight 77kg) was nearly 2 years later. If you compare, she is at least as pretty, but she has a little bit more of a woman in this f/m video. I do not know the age of Ela, I think she might have been about 23-25 years old, but I am not sure.

Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)