The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old March 9th, 2012, 11:38   #1
wabi_a
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

Taylor your vids are AMAZING!! Although you are still the hottest of all those girls so come back please!!

and yes to f/f!! Would love also more of Rapture! she is amazing!
Old March 9th, 2012, 16:51   #2
kahuna
STANDARD

1 For This Post
8 Total

Rapture is awesome....full nudity with aerial bjs in any scenario you come up with would be great...perfect body...
Who Said Thanks:
nishnuts (March 9th, 2012)
Old March 10th, 2012, 09:34   #3
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahuna View Post
Rapture is awesome....full nudity with aerial bjs in any scenario you come up with would be great...perfect body...
She did some aerial hj in one I shot this week
I am hoping I can get her to do bj soon!!!
I will keep asking her.
Old March 11th, 2012, 00:13   #4
kahuna
STANDARD

1 For This Post
8 Total

Many Thanks...she has such a great body...I love her lift and carry stuff except for the bbusting vids she has done...not into that whole kickin' nuts thing for strictly male reasons....Peace and Love to you Mistress..

Kahuna
Who Said Thanks:
MistressTaylor (March 11th, 2012)
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:59   #5
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

1 For This Post
285 Total
Talking

I shot this girl today in a lift and carry and was shocked at how strong she was. She is coming back tomorrow to do a lift strap on scene
Any requests or suggestions for positions for the video????? I was not happy with the first one I shot and want this one perfect so would love any help I could get!!!
mtpresents at gmail dot com
or I will check back here/
Who Said Thanks:
shanethebb (March 20th, 2012)
Old March 11th, 2012, 08:09   #6
FinQ
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,221 Total

Hi Taylor.

Firstly, thank you for hosting our forum and for continually producing the best l&c videos out there. You're also extremely beautiful and I, like a lot of the guys on here, wish you would make a comeback and appear in another video one day.

As for requests, I personally used to love the liftnandcarrying videos which had kissing. There is something far more intimate and appealing about lifts with kissing. I know Nikki Jackson will do it but I'm sure a lot of the girls are unwilling. Nevertheless, i thought I would put the request on here for a good front straddle, kissing scene.

Another one I would love is another superheroine one. A hot Supergirl or Wonder Woman lifting a guy and kissing him in a cradle and/or straddle would be a top fantasy fulfilled!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Cheers
Fin
Old March 11th, 2012, 09:31   #7
raymond
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTaylor View Post

I shot this girl today in a lift and carry and was shocked at how strong she was. She is coming back tomorrow to do a lift strap on scene
Any requests or suggestions for positions for the video????? I was not happy with the first one I shot and want this one perfect so would love any help I could get!!!
mtpresents at gmail dot com
or I will check back here/
Is she strong enough for a strapon front straddle lift? Because that's the one most people will want to see(I think).
Who Said Thanks:
kradler (March 28th, 2012)
Old March 11th, 2012, 14:13   #8
up
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
634 Total

Quote:
I shot this girl today in a lift and carry and was shocked at how strong she was.
Super, when ever you had mentioned the above phrase, we can be sure that there is going to be a great video, since you have a talent of discovering very sexy strong girls. You had informed us the very same thing about moxxie three years ago (that you figured out she was very strong) and the videos she created after that were simple fantastic! (Pity that she has retired)

Quote:
Any requests or suggestions for positions for the video????? would love any help I could get!!!
So why don't you create the same stuff like moxxie? Aerial blow jobs in any possible positions she could lift: Like a) front shoulder lifts, b) side shoulder lifts, c) craddle bjobs. Of course it depends of the weight of her liftee. And also new stuff which could possible bring you a lot of new costumers. For example d) masturbating her self while lifting him and him masturbating on the air. And also e) any other possible sex lift scene for example "penetrating breast lift scene" etc. Which is leading me to the next idea: Some of the members here (including me) are not into "strap on" lifts, but into the same type of lifts (front straddle lifts) with the difference that the man (while getting lifted) penetrating her, and not her "penetrating him" with a "strap on". f) So if you are shooting with her tomorrow the whole day, why don't you create 2 different videos: 1. with a "strap on" plus any of the other ideas and 2. with a "front straddle sex lift" plus any of the other ideas. And even if you have the same positions in both videos, i am sure that most of the members will buy both videos, because even a difference in a camera angle makes an important change. And one very last suggestion for the new "lift girl", since you have given so much in the "lifting word" over the years: Having seen almost all of your "lifting" videos, and judging that mostly all of the members here are into lifting and "strong sexy women", g) why don't you spice it up with an armwrestling scene? If your new girl is so strong the scene could be also for real. I can imaging this could bring you costumers from other areas (look into the armwrestling category of clips4sale), and would probably make a lot of members here happy. And if you are not sure that this would be a good marketing idea, then: h) Create a 3rd video with just the armwrestling scene and spice it up with masturbation (of him and hers) or a foot job on his penis while he would be losing from her. I have no idea what else would be good, i am just trying to propose to you new stuff (from the strong sexy girl department) that haven't been seen yet, so to bring you also new members. If she could win him for real then do it so, if not then create a fantacy match without "overacting", because people can notice that.
I hope i could help. My warmest wishes to you with a huge "thank you" for everything you have created
Who Said Thanks:
nishnuts (March 11th, 2012)
Old March 11th, 2012, 15:31   #9
smallwm
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
43 Total

Like to see her try to do a shoulder ride and then turn him around for a reverse shoulder ride which she is giving him a blowjob.
Old March 12th, 2012, 17:05   #10
nishadh
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
518 Total

Along with the strapon lifts, it would be great if you can add a front straddle lapsit position as well. Also, more the sensual better it would be...
good luck with the shoot... ;-)
Who Said Thanks:
MistressTaylor (March 15th, 2012)