Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old May 28th, 2011, 10:42   #541
esprit111
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
16 Total

Hi Rachel

Spoke to you last November about you doing another schoolgirl lift and carry (preferably wearing heels) including some thigh lifting/rubbing and using a smaller guy.
You did mention you would include this next time - is there anything on the horizon yet?

I know you must receive loads of requests, but this scenario is my particular favourite.

Best wishes

Esprit111
Old June 2nd, 2011, 22:48   #542
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Spring Break Bikini Lift and Carry (F/F)

It's Spring Break in Florida and Paige and Harley have got their bikinis on, and are getting ready to hit the beach. Before they go, they wanted to get some lifting in so their bodies look as firm and sexy as possible!

Even though Harley is several inches shorter than Paige she has no problem matching her lift for lift. The girls easily perform piggyback rides, shoulder sits, cradles, front straddles, over the shoulders, airplane rides, back to back lifts and much more with each other.

Once the girls got their pump on lifting each other, they hit the beach to get some sun and pick up guys!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (June 8th, 2011)
Old June 2nd, 2011, 22:54   #543
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Thanks for the status update on those three ladies. I'm very sad to hear that you won't be able to work with Cheyenne and Julie, but even sadder to hear that Wenona has no interest in doing lift vids! I respect an individual's right to choose what they do, but frankly I find it a mystery how an adult star that has pursued shall we say, some very risqu? content in the past, and who is obviously fit and works out, would find lift and carry questionable. I have actually had this experience when I would produce videos with fitness athletes...many of them had a chip on their shoulder (not saying this is wenona's case) but I always found it harder to convince fitness girls to try it vs. College girls, and other girls next door.

Oh well...maybe she'll change her mind someday....especially if she realizes how many video sales could be had from her lifting guys.

Thanks,
Dave
Hello Dave,
Sorry for the delayed response... As far as Wenona goes, it is not that she is opposed to lift and carry. I shot several L&C vids with her about 6 months ago, and as always she really is a doll to work with, but as you know from being on the production side, just because I girl looks strong and muscular, does not mean that she is a good capable lifter. We made several attempts where she was lifting me (we are almost exactly the same size) and is was a struggle. So unless I can find a 120 lb male volunteer, I am going to say her doing any female/male lifting is out of the question, but there is a possibility that eventually she will do some female/female with one of my very small girls, like Choice.

Hope this puts your mind at ease a little.

Who wouldn't love lift and carry Unfortunately not every girl is capable of being the lifter.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old June 2nd, 2011, 22:57   #544
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by esprit111 View Post
Hi Rachel

Spoke to you last November about you doing another schoolgirl lift and carry (preferably wearing heels) including some thigh lifting/rubbing and using a smaller guy.
You did mention you would include this next time - is there anything on the horizon yet?

I know you must receive loads of requests, but this scenario is my particular favourite.

Best wishes

Esprit111
Hello Esprit,
I do have some f/m videos coming up that will feature me wearing heels and bein a little more seductive, unfortunately, not anything that is specifically schoolgirl themed. I will definitely do another one of these very soon, but at this point in time, I only have larger male volunteers. But I promise that it will be super sexy!!!!

Have you seen Amazon Domination? It is a very good video, with a lot of the elements that you are looking for, including the smaller male.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old June 3rd, 2011, 01:24   #545
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hello Dave,
Sorry for the delayed response... As far as Wenona goes, it is not that she is opposed to lift and carry. I shot several L&C vids with her about 6 months ago, and as always she really is a doll to work with, but as you know from being on the production side, just because I girl looks strong and muscular, does not mean that she is a good capable lifter. We made several attempts where she was lifting me (we are almost exactly the same size) and is was a struggle. So unless I can find a 120 lb male volunteer, I am going to say her doing any female/male lifting is out of the question, but there is a possibility that eventually she will do some female/female with one of my very small girls, like Choice.

Hope this puts your mind at ease a little.

Who wouldn't love lift and carry Unfortunately not every girl is capable of being the lifter.
I read Wenona is preggo, so we'll be waiting awhile either way. But there may be other reasons as well, perhaps a past injury that makes her hesitant to lift.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 05:16   #546
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
It's Spring Break in Florida and Paige and Harley have got their bikinis on, and are getting ready to hit the beach. Before they go, they wanted to get some lifting in so their bodies look as firm and sexy as possible!

Even though Harley is several inches shorter than Paige she has no problem matching her lift for lift. The girls easily perform piggyback rides, shoulder sits, cradles, front straddles, over the shoulders, airplane rides, back to back lifts and much more with each other.

Once the girls got their pump on lifting each other, they hit the beach to get some sun and pick up guys!

Wonderful vid, darling! But, I'm afraid you're spoiling me... not one, not two but THREE over the shoulder carries (and the glorious butt shot added for good measure)? OH!!
Wonderful! More, please!
Old June 8th, 2011, 00:05   #547
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default POV Lift & Carry Session with Rachel

This is Rachel's first POV lift and carry video!

Rachel has been getting alot of emails lately asking what it's like doing a lift and carry session with her. She decided the best way to answer this is to put a mask on her male liftee, look right at the camera and speak directly to you as she performs the lifts one by one.

Not everyone gets the opportunity to do a lift and carry session with the sexy and powerful Rachel, but this is the next best thing!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old June 8th, 2011, 11:36   #548
Altitude
STANDARD

0 For This Post
22 Total

Quote:
Hi Dendrin:

I have one and I will begin using it. Thanks!
Would be great if both lifter and liftee could weigh in on camera. I don't know why producers don't do this in clips more often, as, from what i've observed, many l&c fans seem to have an odd fascination with statistics. I know i do
Old June 8th, 2011, 22:25   #549
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
Would be great if both lifter and liftee could weigh in on camera. I don't know why producers don't do this in clips more often, as, from what i've observed, many l&c fans seem to have an odd fascination with statistics. I know i do
I would love to do more weigh-in type stuff with my girls... I know that everyone loves size comparison, and I am pretty sure most of my little girls would not mind, but public weigh-ins tend to be very awkward and would make some of my bigger girls very self concious. And I would never ever want to make any one feel that way.

But it is definitely something that I will do whenever the opportunity arises.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old June 8th, 2011, 22:26   #550
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Wonderful vid, darling! But, I'm afraid you're spoiling me... not one, not two but THREE over the shoulder carries (and the glorious butt shot added for good measure)? OH!!
Wonderful! More, please!
I am SOOOOOOOOO glad that you njoyed the multiple OTS lifts! As always, those were done with you in mind.

www.clips4sale.com/39486